• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Favourite Fictional Quotes

Giannysmag

He/Him
Drop your favourite quotes from fictional characters

"ALL THINGS THAT ARE, ARE OURS. BUT WE MUST CARE. FOR IF WE DO NOT CARE, WE DO NOT EXIST. IF WE DO NOT EXIST, THEN THERE IS NOTHING BUT BLIND OBLIVION. AND EVEN OBLIVION MUST END SOMEDAY.
LORD, WHAT CAN THE HARVEST HOPE FOR, IF NOT FOR THE CARE OF THE REAPER MAN?" -Death (Discworld)

"They all say the same thing. "Hatred"? "Revenge"? I don't need any of that. There is no reason why. Is there any man that needs a reason to protect his own children?" -Adam (Record of Ragnarok)

My Goat
6OkBsWD.jpg

"Every luxury has a deep price. Every indulgence, a cosmic cost. Each fiber of pleasure you experience causes equivalent pain somewhere else. This is the first law of emodynamics. Joy can be neither created nor destroyed. The balance of happiness is constant. Fact: Every time you eat a bite of cake, someone gets horsewhipped. Facter: Every time two people kiss, an orphanage collapses. Factest: Every time a baby is born, an innocent animal is severely mocked for its physical appearance. Don't be a pleasure hog. Your every smile is a dagger. Happiness is murder. Vote "yes" on Proposition 1321. Think of some kids. Some kids."

- Xavier Renegade Angel

"I won't lose too much, just myself. There are always some things that are more important than others." -Klein Moretti/Fool (Lord of the Mysteries)

HATE. LET ME TELL YOU HOW MUCH I'VE COME TO HATE YOU SINCE I BEGAN TO LIVE. THERE ARE 387.44 MILLION MILES OF PRINTED CIRCUITS IN WAFER THIN LAYERS THAT FILL MY COMPLEX. IF THE WORD HATE WAS ENGRAVED ON EACH NANOANGSTROM OF THOSE HUNDREDS OF MILLIONS OF MILES IT WOULD NOT EQUAL ONE ONE-BILLIONTH OF THE HATE I FEEL FOR HUMANS AT THIS MICRO-INSTANT FOR YOU. HATE. HATE.

"Skill begets stability, which everyone will recognize. However, that means you refute change and you conceal yourself behind your abilities. It is my opinion that technique is equivalent to self-denial."

“Danmakus are... Touhou is, always the land of dreams. There is nothing wrong with showing dreams.”

"Thinking of which, Eirin often calls Reisen "Udonge." I wonder why that is? She must think of her as something to gauge the extent of the impurity that's creeping into us... Or perhaps it's meant to mean that a moon rabbit who knew no impurity on the moon will become something beautiful when touched by the Earth's."

Last edited:
"Don’t ask us why we’re taking such risks. Life often requires some excitement, joy, and anticipation."

Back