• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Least Favourite Character in your Favourite Verse

Homu Sweet Homu said:
Oh yeah forgot about hiyori,yeah i hate her as well

Kon was basically a failed attempt to make a mascot character and instead i find him annoying for the most part but i def. hate hiyori a lot more than kon

Nah. Kon has some pretty good chara development in Regai arc, tho non-canon, his relationship with Nozomi kind made me cry a little bit, probably since both of them are an arfitical soul.

Halo. Agent Locke. Literally no reason for this guy to be in the series aside from trying to make the Chief lose or something.

Akame Ga Kill. Esdeath for obvious reasons.

Ben 10. Kai Green. Forced pair up with Ben in Omniverse that made no sense at all. Especially when she was established as a heartless bitch.

Generator Rex. Circe. An awfull character all around. She runs around with the villans, abandons Rex a multitude of times and I just don't like her attitude. Rex deserved way better.

Mass Effect. Ashley. She's a bitch, nuff said.

Mass Effect: Samara (Honestly a boring as hell character who im glad we didnt see after 2 aside from some cameos)

Halo: Jul Mdama (Why does this guy exist again? He honestly does nothing of note aside from being killed in 5 and is just a dissapointment)

Star Wars: Vititate ( An interesting idea for a character and its cool he's the Palps of the Old Republic but he honestly got milked WAY too much, seriously he died like four times in one game and even at his peak was essentially a shittier Nihilus)

Supernatural: Amara (Honestly a wack villain especially after Lucifer and Cain, feels like a really badly done Lovecraftian horror and another reason i feel Supernatural should start doing things NOT tied to Heaven and Hell)

The character I dislike the most don't have a page yet on Scooby Doo verse to be honest (She is at 9-B with life manipulation and possibly immortality type 4)

Kirby: Nightmare (game).

He's the most boring Kirby villains in the games. He's most likely never coming back for any development either.

Adventure Time: Probably Gunter. I never really found him amusing or endearing. His status as a cosmic being is pretty cool but hasn't really gone anywhere.

The Peanuts: Shermy. He can be pretty funny and his interactions with Patty can be hilarious, but theirs a reason why the most notable thing about him is the fact that he appeared in the first Peanuts strip. I was honestly blown away by the fact that he appeared in It's Tokyo, Charlie Brown! even if it's just for one or two pages in the background.

If those were someone's favorite verses I'd lose what faith in humanity I didn't think I still had left

Dark Souls: Dogs

For an answer more based on actual characters, I'd have to go with Wolnir. Underwhelming boss battle, and his lore didn't really go anywhere unlike nearly everybody else, and just makes him seem like a moron as opposed to the conqueror he was.

All of the dogs throughout the series, since I usually use heavy weapons or magic. They're a joke with a light weapon and a shield.

tfw you aren't familiar with the last two series so the reasons aren't obvious

Fire Emblem: Hans and Iago (I honestly don't dislike anyone that much, but those two are the closest I can find. Fire Emblem is full of phenomenal characters, but these two are rather stereotype, mediocre villains with with no morals)

The Legend of Zelda: Navi (Hey! Listen! All I need to say...)

Xenoblade: Mumkhar (This guys just an ass, he runs and hides, gets captured and turns into a mechon, kills "the Emperor and FIORA!", and then kills himself with his own stupidity)

Zero Escape: Dio (This jackass is a real scumbag; he took advantage of a sick child so he could cheat his way out of the Nonary game, he backstabbed a defenseless old lady, and a whole bunch of other stuff throughout his backstory. Plus, he was the blatantly obvious bad guy from the start. At least Hongou was clever in 999, though, no one matches Delta)

Yu Yu Hakusho: Doctor Ichigaki (Poisoned a great Martial Arts master, deceived his disciples into becoming his test slaves, and turned them into beasts who had no free will)

Death Note: Near (Just a bland character who intended to be L's replacement. Except while L was clever, unique, and badass without even trying, Near just comes off as bland. L actually used the scientific process to prove all his speculative theories, Near just makes lucky guesses from baseless assumptions and by some strange reason, turns out to actually be right)

Final Fantasy VII: Genesis. Between his overdone idol aestheteic, his constant rambling about Loveless that come more as cheesy or, for the lack of a better word, pretentious instead of dramatic, how the game tries its damnest to make the player feel sorry for him despite his many atrocities and how he's constantly shoved in Crisis Core when other important events players may care about are either put on reduced in time and importance or tweaked to include him (Zack and Cloud's friendship, Sephiroth's past and descent into madness, Nibelheim, Zack's time as a runaway)... I don't have many reason's to like him. Not want to sound rude or anything, but Genesis feels a bit too much like a love letter to Gackt and Nomura indulging in his appeals too much. Though I do think Gackt and Robin Atkin Downes did a good performance.

Rurouni Kenshin: Karou. Not a big fan of the violent, hair trigger tsunderes, Kaoru's no exception... and I always found her rather boring as a character compared to her friends, with little beyond being the person who healed Kenshin's heart rather than her own character.

One Punch Ma: Pri-Pri Prisoner (Exists for no other reason than to make characters and viewers uncomfortable and that's really not a good thing)

My Hero Academia: Neito Monoma (Characters who are perpetually and overly smug are almost universally the worst character regardless of what series they're in)

JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Alessi (Pedophile. Really shouldn't need to say anything more, but his is also easily the worst episode to date and honestly should not be allowed to be aired on public television)

Senran Kagura: Katsuragi (Gropes and otherwise sexually harasses her friends and refuses to stop even if they beg her to or even cry. Every time this happens-- which is almost every time she's onscreen-- it feels like I'm watching a r*pe scene. Oh and btw this is all played for laughs)

Rick & Morty: Beth (She's just awful and treats everyone like shit-- including regularly telling her own daughter that she'd have been much better off had she not been born)

Halo: Spartan Locke (No one wants a replacement for Master Chief. So obviously the best course of action is to make a bland as hell character and blatantly try to make him a replacement for Master Chief)

Back