• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

I'll draw your ocs!

Can I get priority queue cause I’m staff.
YOU MF SNIPPED ME

I SHOULD GET EVEN BIGGER PRIORITY QUE BECAUSE ADMIN!!

Anyway, any art of MEGA would be really neat (Extreme difficulty design). Read Appearance section for more info.

What about this one
6P6Xk9f.png

HAHAHA-
She's not only an pain to debate against but she's an pain to draw-
Anyways here's most of my characters killer!

Alright since everyone wants their oc drawn here's my priority list:
1. MEGA
2. Curry senpai
3. Leo (to troll them*)

*Mf(ricker)w I forgot their gender.

Ruta seems like someone who would lend to your expertise, given the wacky outfit

I didn't put a description on his page, but I can pull from her character document:
Dapper, in a word. Their suit has excessively long coattails traveling to his calves, which is colored white with a crimson red shirt underneath, contrasting the dark blue pants and the more genuinely mundane black shoes. Underneath an extreme catalog of arbitrary hat selections, her brown hair is short and flows to one side of her head like a tidal wave

Ahaha. Beautiful, thank you. If there's one thing I might add, it's that you should draw the TAIL! It's not complete without a comically large shark tail extruding out the back, yknow! :>

Anyway, this just made me laugh and smile for a very long time. Especially the guy going "wtf" in the back. MEGA out here looking like a whole monstrosity.

Ahaha. Beautiful, thank you. If there's one thing I might add, it's that you should draw the TAIL! It's not complete without a comically large shark tail extruding out the back, yknow! :>

Anyway, this just made me laugh and smile for a very long time. Especially the guy going "wtf" in the back. MEGA out here looking like a whole monstrosity.
The tail has been added!
6zNEtZ1.png

Back