• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Least Favorite Character for Every Tier

23qw8
I hate this guy as much as his Manga, he's just ..... unbelievable, and this manga ..... my God .... I think I have to look at this, that someone is erasing my memory

Kratos. And it's very simple why.

VS Status: Overwanked to ****

Character: Selfish, angry asshole who will kill or destroy any life he comes across even if it helps him a LITTLE BIT. And never learns any kind of lesson, even when he possesses the literal Power of Hope.

TeenAngel101 said:

Character: Selfish, angry asshole who will kill or destroy any life he comes across even if it helps him a LITTLE BIT. And never learns any kind of lesson, even when he possesses the literal Power of Hope.
Actually, I quite liked the ending of the third game. He sacrificed himself to give hope to all surviving humans. It seemed like he realized that even the life and death of someone who had made so many heinous mistakes as himself could mean something.

Destroyer is easy. Don't know how it's possible to be not good enough to beat him.

I was, but daedalus stormbow and gg. Then, plantera via terrablade and fetid baghnacks. Then, nurse up to ml.

TeenAngel101 said:

For a moment I throught you were describing SCP-682.

Well, I don't really hate her or consider her to be a bad character. But among 8-As I am not too fond of Yang Xiao Long's, or more specifically her fights. Mostly how most of the arguments in her matches boil down to: her aura nullifies everything thrown at her -> one-shot with her semblance boost. Granted, this is a bit of a generalization, but whenever an argument regarding tactics, versatility, skill, experience, her potential weaknesses, or whatever it usually ends up dismissed in favor of the above two points.

And she always ends up winning like that. *shrugs* May be missing stuff, since I'm still rather new here, but it gets rather dull and even a bit frustrating after a while.

Have there been attempts to calc how much her Semblance boosts her powers or something? That would at least allow her to tackle 7-Cs or something.

Various Tiers: Kratos (The embodiment of "he's an asshole and a terrible person but we should like him and forgive him because he's a badass with a tragic backstory". So basically everything wrong with Jiren but worse because you're playing as him.)

9-C: Trevor Phillips (See Kratos, but minus the tragic backstory)

Note: Yes, Lord Boros fits this archetype, but at least he had the decency to only show up for one episode and be somewhat honorable about his assholetry.

Kepekley23 said:
The sheer amount of unjustified and misjudged hate Kratos gets is kinda saddening. I'll make a blog on his personality later.
Please post a link to it here. I do want to like him as a character, so if I'm misjudging him I want to know.

Low 7-C: Asta (His voice just irritates the shit out of me. I'd rather staple my tongue into a burning hot brick than listen to his voice.)

5-C Lightning (I don't think I need any reasoning for this.)

>Unjustified and misjudged

Sorry but no. Kratos is by far one of my least favorite characters for everything I've seen him do in the main trilogy. I get it, the Gods betrayed him. However, the way Kratos treats others and his actions overall make him a character I detest.

Azaroth for destroying infinite ammount of points and all the others.The real question is can Azaroth beat his Demonbane version?

8-B. Though soon to be 9-A or 8-C. Katsuki_Bakugou

This guy's assholery has gotten stale and annoying at this point. He never grows, or learns anything in the series,EVEN when he gets his ass kicked. He displays almost no decency to anyone at all. He has repeatedly threatened the lives of his classmates. Even nearly killing Izuku in season 1. So how the **** did this guy even get accepted to a school to train heroes?

Kratos is an asshole. But at the very LEAST he has a backstory that somewhat justifies his behavior. Bakugou has none of that.

Even Tatsumaki has more decency than him.

HELL even ******* Esdeath is more likeable than him!

7-A. Esdeath. No need to explain why.

8-C. Batman. In versus battles, he is overwanked as hell. And is probably one of the least relatable characters I've ever known.

Variable Tier. Rick Sanchez. He's kind of a mixed bag. Sure he's funny at times. But more often than not, he's the kind fo scumbag you'd want to push off a bridge.

Back