• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Least Favorite Character for Every Tier

High 1-A though 2-B: Every character, especially the pleathora of VN characters, who are just plain humans with no other higher/ascended forms. Sorry, but my suspension of disbelif and ability to enjoy/take a medium seriously dies at the sight of a nigh omnipotent highschooler... or some dude's fursona.

2-C: Zeno (but really, most all the high and top tier DBS characters), it's like the writers when making Super discovered superpower wiki, and started randomly tossing out abilities that seemed strong to random characters, without ever actually looking into what makes characters with said abilities intimidating, strong, or warrented. I'm probably in the minority on this, but it really annoys me when you get these generic humans/humanoid aliens, that are still reliant of a physical form no less, being put in the same class as eldritch gods, abstracts, and so on, and for what reason? Eh, they can punch really hard... and kick hard, and shoot energy beams. Which is, of course, capped off with a character that's quite literally a playground kid with his "blow up anything I want button" and possibly "anything-proof shield" with el grande padre.

Low 2-C: Jiren, kinda same deal with Zeno, just another punching, kicking alien that we're supposed to buy can destroy large celestial bodies/universes, but with a more generic, lazy design.

6-C: Natsu, the embodiment of everything wrong and stupid with most shounen battle anime. Got a strong antagonist thats railroading through the cast, including the MC? NOTHING A SUDDEN POWER BOOST WON'T FIX!

7-A: Erza, same problem as Natsu, but less "GIVE ME YOUR ENERGY" and more "GOTTA PROTECT MUH FRIENDS"

9-B: Rick Sanchez, batman wank 2.0 with the whole "hurrdurr prep time beats anything".

10-C: Frisk/Chara, same as Sans, really, reaching and highballing for EVERY "feat" and "example" there is until we got multiversal ballet shoes...

Unknown: Sans, for the galaxy spanning lengths of reaching people go to in order to wank this character to being friggin multiversal and FTL...

Most people don't read books anymore. Another case in point is Marvel and DC. All they care about is movies, and hardly anyone reads the books anymore (though at least with Marvel, it is understandable why they don't).

I'm aware the mango has better characterizations and writing than the animu, yes, but no, I'm not interested in the series enough anymore to truly follow it, let alone that deep. I just pop in from time to time to see how stupid things have gotten.

SirBrownBear said:
6-C: Natsu, the embodiment of everything wrong and stupid with most shounen battle anime. Got a strong antagonist thats railroading through the cast, including the MC? NOTHING A SUDDEN POWER BOOST WON'T FIX!

7-A: Erza, same problem as Natsu, but less "GIVE ME YOUR ENERGY" and more "GOTTA PROTECT MUH FRIENDS"
It's okay, it's over now.

You calling Fiamma of the Right and Toshiro fodder? XD

Also, define fodder, dude gets stomped by Zeref and Timemon of all people XD

5-B is Aizen cuz he is so damn lazy at the end of Manga. Why didn't he broke out of that damn chair and starts wrecking some ***** or be a troll that he is :V

Quit being racist.

And he's the guy who stomped Dante and Fiamma couldn't kill him. You're right, he complete fodder.

Knightofannihilation666 said:
Let's not get into accusing others of being racist based on a single remark. This isn't Tumblr.
TeenAngel101 said:
It was joke.
One of millions that people take seriously when they're not supposed to.

TeenAngel101 said:
It was joke.
One of millions that people take seriously when they're not supposed to.
Yeah so its safe to call him black not as a joke,yes? i mean its clearly implied xD

Google it

Stop being difficult Aizen. If you don't have a helpful response, don't even respond at all.

Guys, it was just a joke.

Can we, like, chill the **** out and not make a big deal out of nothing like a bunch of SJW's?

Back