• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Least Favorite Character for Every Tier

Blanked said:
I like how Erza and Natsu get hate for their battles and not for their... Actual "character".
Someone already made the joke, but seriously, what character? They're both one dimensional archetypes throughout the series.

I've posted all of literally one comment since I came back here.

No beef. Just saying.

Google it

Stop being difficult Aizen. If you don't have a helpful response, don't even respond at all.

What? Its just a joke. Chill.

Darkanine said:
Stop being difficult Aizen. If you don't have a helpful response, don't even respond at all.
Yeah dark.were just having a little poking fun no need to get all serious O____O

8-A: Doesn't have a profile, but Faye, a completely unnecessary character who is ruined by her sheer thirst for Alm being her only character trait

That bread conversation killed me

Actually, here's a question concerning Accelerator...

Would Vegeta be able to kill him with Dirty Fireworks--creating an explosion inside of Accel's body?

JustSomeWeirdo said:
8-A: Doesn't have a profile, but Faye, a completely unnecessary character who is ruined by her sheer thirst for Alm being her only character trait

That bread conversation killed me
Now I have to make it my mission to make her my newest waifu ovo

But...Tharja is basically...her...

I always thought it was ****** up how in Fates you can marry your brothers and sisters, so you just hook up with Azura so you don't commit incest.

But then in Revelations it turns out you weren't related to any of them the whole time and Azura is actually your cousin.

So either way, you're sick.

Korudo Daio said:
Would Vegeta be able to kill him with Dirty Fireworks--creating an explosion inside of Accel's body?
Dirty Fireworks is most likely similar to what Freeza did to blow up Krillin (shooting a tiny ki sphere into him and blowing him up from the inside), which is useless.

There's a distinct difference, though--when Freeza does it, it's very clear that's what what he did, sent a small sphere into him; wheres when Vegeta does it, he simply points his fingers, and Cui instantly exploded from the inside out. Vegeta was never shown as projecting a tiny ki orb as Freeza did.

8B: Sasha

**** this woman's mind tricks, **** her personality, **** her design

I am 100% A-Ok with this woman getting trashed in matchups, even if she's from one of my favorite verses.

I have to agree, **** Sasha.

InFAMOUS is one of my favorite franchises of all time, and I try to think about EU stories for inFAMOUS all the time, I can even make a Eugene and Alden Tate story. But try as I might, I cannot think of unique stories for her.

High 6-A, Shadow the Edgehog.

His backstory is underdeveloped, tryhard, and way too serious for the series he comes from, depending on the game he's either as bland as a plank of wood or unbearably edgy, and in terms of gameplay and he's just a clone of Sonic. At least other characters have something to differentiate them from Sonic even if it's a minor difference, Shadow is just a literal reskin of Sonic most of the time.

I always think of where exactly the Sonic fanbase turned into Hell on Earth. I think it started with either:

Sonic Adventure 2

ShadOW THE hEDGEhog

or Sonic 06

Gargoyle One said:
I am 100% A-Ok with this woman getting trashed in matchups, even if she's from one of my favorite verses.
I don't know about that. Her mind hax is pretty good (scales to 10.5 Million), and she leads with it in character. She's like a junior Star Wars.

Back