• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

League of Legends Speed Scaling Problem

Status
Not open for further replies.
No one both cinematic wise and gameplay wise has dodged Lux's laser (her ult only has a warning light and pretty sure her attack is instant. 5000 MC or so but that's undodgeable), and same for Kennen's ult lightning attack if you want to take gameplay.

With the absolute myriad of blitzing feats, though, I think it's pretty safe to put champs at subsonic. If Xayah's feat hits higher we start scaling, but I think Subsonic is the lowest even near-featless champs will be at this point; they'd be irrelevant in Runeterra if they couldn't do this kind of thing.

Zed, the Vastaya, and those who fight the Vastaya.

As for "subsonic is how much", what do you mean be that.

I'm not sure how all the Vastaya would scale to them. How does that work?

In metres per second. As a general number, how much?

The low tiers will be subsonic/subsonic+with supersonic reactions and combat speed

The mid tiers (Ascendant level characters) would remain hypersonic+ vipantheon and kayle's feats

Again, I would like to see more than conjecture. A post detailing everything would be great to continue the discussion.

@Regis

I went through and covered the unquantifiables, and I will do that for the higher feats soon.

As for just using conjecture, that's pretty much all we have with a lot of the written descriptions. Of course I could make calcs for them all, but it would arbitrary since the numbers I insert will be generic.

By conjecture I'm referring to this:

"The low tiers will be subsonic/subsonic+with supersonic reactions and combat speed"

A statement which explains essentially nothing and has no backing to it.

I already outlined in the OP what I want from people:

"As an hypothetical example of how to suggest, Lucian would scale to Thresh as both characters have fought and kept up with each other in Shadow and Fortune (Insert link or screenshot here)."

Ah, OK.

Well I personally don't know why they'd get Superspnic reactions. On to why they should scale, I think it can be boiled down to "if you can't do at least this you're pretty much irrelevant to Runeterra, which a champion shouldn't be."

Also what champs are in their own no-scaling bubble? Most of them have some interactions with several other champs.

I'm pretty sure Yorick is confident in his ability to kill the Shadow Isles champs, even if he hasn't directly fought them. If anything he'd get "likely".

As for Malphite... yeah I actually think you're right about that one.

Let's see, going over things, and I get these characters: Alistar, Amumu, Annie, Evelynn, Fiddlesticks, Ivern, Malphite, Rammus, Shaco, Tahm Kench, Trundle, Yorick, Zilean and Zyra, who don't really scale to other characters.

All in that list except Malphite shaco andd Zilean scale to other characters or have feats of blitzing

Blitzes don't really suggest scaling to other characters when they don't blitz said characters. And for the scaling, this is still an opinion for now. I have yet to see something supporting scaling for any of them.

Assaltwaffle said:
Didnt Vel encounter Zilean?
A lot of Champions have these related champs at the bottom of their bios. But when I go through the bios, there's not much, if any, details about said relations/encounters.

RegisNex1232 said:
The thread's been waiting for a few weeks now. Not sure what is slowing stuff down.
he fact that we're waiting on calcs and people have been busy with other projects at the same time

Assaltwaffle said:
Ah, OK.
Well I personally don't know why they'd get Superspnic reactions. On to why they should scale, I think it can be boiled down to "if you can't do at least this you're pretty much irrelevant to Runeterra, which a champion shouldn't be."

Also what champs are in their own no-scaling bubble? Most of them have some interactions with several other champs.
The supersonic reactions is presumably based on champions evading bullets but given that Twisted Fate straight-up states he's aimdodging and Miss Fortune insists the guy shooting at her wasn't used to the recoil- I find it somewhat unviable to say they can actually react to the bullets as opposed to reacting to the shooters instead.

Okay, this thread has been waiting for your reasons why everyone should scale for quite a while now. Until we see them no one is inclined to believe that you are saying anything meaningful.

Now that we're getting Assalt's calcs i need to make some adjustments to the scaling, hence why i was waiting for them to be done before posting them

WeeklyBattles said:
Thanks for the insults
Asking for stuff you have refused to post for a few weeks is now an insult? Dude, we've been waiting for it since the start of the thread.

"Until we see them no one is inclined to believe that you are saying anything meaningful."

This. This is a blatant insult.

WeeklyBattles said:
"Until we see them no one is inclined to believe that you are saying anything meaningful."

This. This is a blatant insult.
Again, asking for more than conjecture and reassurances is insulting? At least Assalt delivers when asked to/states so while you don't.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back