• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

League of Legends Feats?

ThePerpetual

VS Battles
Retired
Alright, so League of Legends characters have been somewhat difficult to gauge in terms of powers and such up until now. I would like to absolve this issue, so-!

If any among you guys have any notable League of Legends feats to share, please to share them here and, if possible, explain/cite them. Thanks!

Bard cassually destroyed three mountains

Kalista can teleport anywhere at will (Aatrox possibly too)

Kassadin can teleport between dimmensions in rapid succesion

Azir can summon thouands of soldiers

Brand (at full power) can burn entire planet

Xerath destroyed wole capital city of Shurima (however it was with aid of Sun Disc) instantly

Cho Gath can grow to indefinite size, it was statd that he could eat planet if he had enough time/food

Jinx possibly can (it was dream) send tenths of rockets (quite big ones) and survive explosion created by them (she was flying on them)

Karthus Reqwiem (lore wise) is deadly to anyone who hears him singing (in game it has unlimited range - so it could be either planetary or just several kilometers)

Syndra LIVE in huge castle that is floating in the sky. She forced it to be in air, it is there all the time, even when she is focused on something else. Possibly she can throw it with her W ability, cassually. Her powers are growing over time also

Hmmm. I'm assuming the other top-tiers can scale to Brand, then?

Wait, do you mean, "Destroy the entire planet?" ...or "Burn the entire surface?" Because the latter's only like, High 6-A, not 5-B. That does matter.

I think it is just surface but some people can have other point of view.

I added some examples (please forgive me my english)

Probably yes. Game-wise (in oder lore) there was kind of restriction for all champions. I think their power war reducted to equal level.

The only one who had to be nerfed was Jax. They made a big deal out of pointing that out, how it hadn't ever happened before and has not since.

Someone made a comparison before that Annie woud be growing in power like Syndra. And yes, Syndra fights in the league while her castle is casually floating. If I ever use her in a DB, definitely going to include a drop the castle move

Every other feats are noted

Teemo is made out to be a war veteran even without omega skin

Kalista can teleport, or at least turn to mist and command spirits

Bard easily punched through a mountain and was able to 'destroy' it so that's something

Nautilus survived in the bottom of the ocean so that's some durability feat right there too

Well, even the low-tier champions are 9-A to 8-C with feats from the cinematics. I was thinking more along the lines of higher-end characters.

Hmm, well there is Ekko whose dialogue seems to imply multiple timelines and constant time travel. So would that count as a high end?

Anivia might match Lissandra too. Not sure if there are any around 5C or higher to be honest.

Unless you want to tamper around with the concept behind Nocturne and Fiddlesticks. The latter is like an Outer God in the same vein as Kazami Yuuka and Planescape characters (or so I hear)

Brand, Karthus, and Lissandra are all life wipers (possibly Anivia too, she can match Lissandra's power).

Zac is sorta like Cho'Gath in that he can grow by absorbing matter, but it's known how large he can grow.

Both Yorick and Nasus can bring people back from the dead.

Life-wiping isn't a tier or a measure of destructive output. What I need here is feats of raw stats: destructive capability, strength, durability, and speed.

If all of the champions are placed on equal footing due to Game Mechanics, it seems unreliable to use power scaling for all of them.

Many of the League of Legends champions are life-wipers. Lissandra, Brand, Xerath to name a few of the top of my head. All of them are FTL as they dodge Lux's Light Rays, all of them are capable of tanking celestial attacks (Direct beam of sun from Leona), many possess reality warping (Veigar), many can casually break mountains (Bard), some possess time maniuplation, weather maniuplation.

It's a very strong verse.

Also remember the champions are stronger, but you have to put notes that they're being controlled by regular humans called Summoners (that's in the lore).

well lifewiping is rated as unknown on this wiki

and are Lux's Light Rays specifically said to be the speed of light

Game wise they are. After short delay they hit everytthing in range (with no travel speed). She also can be invisible as stated in lore.

It appeared instantaneous in the cinematic it was used in, as well. I see no reason to assume it wasn't a lightspeed blast of light.

Back