• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
9872a50ee1ad7867cbff6a6b2057576b.jpg

208cbdc8ecc5dda0368328a1756be919.png

I guess you meant those two?

Gotta convince Sen then, also who is going to create the page?

But most of interactions were important to cosmology.

They are canon

I checked his interactions and the most notable things is that he hates Ascended and mocks them. He also sees Jax as a superior or master figure.

Other than that, not really anything I can see has use for scaling until we get more proper lore for him.

I checked his interactions and the most notable things is that he hates Ascended and mocks them. He also sees Jax as a superior or master figure.

Other than that, not really anything I can see has use for scaling until we get more proper lore for him.
Going by his lore he has outright fough and beaten Ascended before

No? In his bio and short story he defeated a giant lion and Baccai followers of Xerath, not an Ascended.

"Defiant and courageous, K'Sante battles colossal beasts and ruthless Ascended to protect his home of Nazumah, a coveted oasis amid the sands of Shurima. But after a falling-out with his former partner, K'Sante realizes that in order to become a warrior worthy of leading his city, he must temper his single-minded drive for success. Only then can he avoid falling prey to his own pride and find the wisdom he needs to defeat the vicious monsters threatening his people."

Also, thouh theyre not as strong, Baccai are quite literally corrupted Ascended lol

"Defiant and courageous, K'Sante battles colossal beasts and ruthless Ascended to protect his home of Nazumah, a coveted oasis amid the sands of Shurima. But after a falling-out with his former partner, K'Sante realizes that in order to become a warrior worthy of leading his city, he must temper his single-minded drive for success. Only then can he avoid falling prey to his own pride and find the wisdom he needs to defeat the vicious monsters threatening his people."

Also, Baccai are quite literally corrupted Ascended lol
Yes, but they have never been depicted as nowhere near as powerful as them.

If K'Sante had battled actual Ascended and allegedly beaten one (he didn't) then why did he almost get killed by Baccai on his short story?

Yes, but they have never been depicted as nowhere near as powerful as them.

If K'Sante had battled actual Ascended and allegedly beaten one (he didn't) then why did he almost get killed by Baccai on his short story?
Iirc it was empowered by Xerath was it not?

Still, K'Sante I think is one of the most powerful "normal" humans in the verse with this Mountain Level feat. Really nice.

Dread, any ideas what abilities we could give him?

I wish they are canon tho, (+ items and runes, that would be OP af)

Back