• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Not yet but the full gameplay has been posted by several youtubers already.

Garen Ult looks really cool but it seems it has some considerable cast time

I am looking, but the thing, he is fairly new.

@WeeklyBattles are there any rules for the League of Legends canonicity?
Let's just use his in game ability descriptions for now

Let's just use his in game ability descriptions for now
oh, this is fair. Wanna screenshot?

Weekly, I have to ask since I have never done profiles for video game characters, what do you usually do?

Weekly, I have to ask since I have never done profiles for video game characters, what do you usually do?
His in-game stuff is fine to use, if you want a framework for how im currently trying to format profiles, Tracer is a good example

His in-game stuff is fine to use, if you want a framework for how im currently trying to format profiles, Tracer is a good example

I see, so Slows and stuff like that enter in "Statistics Reduction"

"Few know of the Foreglow, and even fewer have seen its volatile neon flames. Normally a cosmic balancing force, something has tipped the scales, causing realms to collapse and funnel the Foreglow's power into single beings. Now known as Empyreans, these otherworldly forces of nature blaze a trail through the realms, each with their own agenda. The fire is spreading, with no end in sight. "

"Forced to live in squalor and shame for her magical abilities, Lux ironically escaped certain death when her realm collapsed. Now with the raw power of the Foreglow, she's free. It doesn't matter that she's on her last legs: she intends to live and experience as much as she can before the fire consumes her."

"Vex didn't need anyone. Growing up alone, she was self-sufficient and annoyed by most people. Her realm's destruction barely made her blink, but her new Empyrean powers did give her an idea. By empowering her own shadow, she finally had a companion she tolerated. Vex may not need anyone, but then again, misery loves company."

Yeah, every Empyrean wields the sum total power to destroy a universe from the Foreglow. Low 2-C Neon Strata K'sante.

"In an effort to supplant Azir, Xerath did the unthinkable: He forced giant Shuriman desert monsters to undergo the Ascension ritual. The result of the failed Ascension being awful, twisted creatures called the baccai. These monsters threaten Nazumah and its residents, so the founders of the democratic city-state did the only thing they could: They hunted the baccai and the other monsters threatening their home and safety. "

Aight, so ive filled out his abilities section a bit, added the notable attacks section, filled out the gallery, and did some cleanup, all thats left is the stats
The Ntofos are supposed to be much heavier than real stone Tonfas right? Wouldn't that change the LS calc?

What did I miss, what H1-C scale?
image.png

Ya, but he still needs to elaborate it. High 1-C, the hell I missed?

Zoe confirming the cosmology has a bare minimum of 6 spatio-temporal dimensions, the void being confirmed to have eaten at least two spatial dimensions, odyssey kayn confirming that the Dark Stars are higher-dimensional beings, etc.

Lemme know when you do, im almost done with the profile
All we are missing is a description for the Ntofos really

I remember reading that the Ntofos have some kind of regeneration on his short story which is why K'Sante has no issue with breaking them in battle

Back