• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

League of Legends Discussion Thread 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Pocket Xayah, Rakan and Taliyah are getting SSG skins and Illaoi is also getting a new skin which we the public got to decide on (don't know if the poll is still open). But yea man Sol NEEDS another skin. And it'd be the perfect time with a Targonian being introduced. And he's a ******* space dragon who creates starts when you already have two star based skin lines come on Riot -_- it's not that hard to please us 4-5 Asol mains but you won't do it Q.Q yea Klee and Ivern could also use some love.

@Scarlet Time to **** her u╠Âp╠Â

I don't know if I'm alone on this, but I really don't like the skins inspired from eSports teams. I don't care that much for the competitive scene in League (at best I watch Worlds), so to me it's bleh. I really really wanted a Pool Party Taliyah skin with water balloons instead of rocks :(

Also I really hope they do another Targon-inspired event. I hoped my boy Panth would get a VGU when Taric was updated. Also an update on Leona's splashes would be nice.

PFFFT. Froget the water balloons. Give this girl a proper surfboard!

Hey man Riot stepped it up with the 2016 skins. Those were actually lit. and I mean it's always nice to have a skin that represents your favourite team/player. Although I believe Faker should get a skin for himself. I think he's deserved it. Not an "SKT" skin but a Faker skin. maybe for *cough* Ahri *cough*

I just want an Asol skin man... a really really LIT one. That's it. That's all I want from Riot.

http://leagueoflegends.wikia.com/wiki/True_damage

True damage is one of the four types of damage in League of Legends, the others being magic damage, physical damage and pure damage (which is only used by the fountain turrets). True damage ignores armor and magic resistance, as well as other forms of damage reduction such as Unbreakable, Unbreakable Will and Primal Howl.

Zoe's Bio: https://universe.leagueoflegends.com/en_US/story/champion/zoe/

Meet Zoe: https://universe.leagueoflegends.com/en_US/story/zoe-color-story/

/dev diary: Journey to Mount Targon: https://nexus.leagueoflegends.com/en-us/2017/11/dev-diary-journey-to-mount-targon/

Images of Mount Targon: https://universe.leagueoflegends.com/en_US/region/mount-targon/

TLDRW: Zoe is a teenage girl from the Lunari chosen by the Aspect of Twilight at the base of the mountain, not the peak where most are usually chosen. The Aspect is noted to be akin to a trickster god. The video talks about Mount Targon, how it was formed and the tribes that live there. Mount Targon is how it is (a giant needle like structure before widening at the base) due to the magical energies pulling it upwards, which can cause things like a vertical frozen lake, dead bodies fused into the rock and hallucinations for climbers to face.

Did she just straight up kill some people with a meteor? Like I know they threw spears at you, but you're on par with a space dragon that makes stars, did you have to blow these poor villagers up?

Also the bio implies that the space doggy thing is a joke? I mean, thats what I assumed before, and thats the impression its giving me now.

@Regis

Zoe calling Aurelion Sol "space doggy".

Also, we have like, a blatant statement of Pantheon star busting, correlating with Sol's lore.

@Regis I probably should have elaborated more when I typed that I should have actually said what I meant when I typed that, but I'm referring to the idea that she actually tamed Space Dragons that was brought up earlier due to her quotes being released. The last paragraph of her bio makes it seem more like that its just stuff she says to irritate Aurelion. Of course I could just be stuck up on not believing a word she says, or just be really tired and not thinking straight, probably both.

Yea space doggy things a joke. But we don't exactly know what kind of relationship they have. Or rather why.

She teases him but helps when Panth starts bullying. Anyways who's gonna make her profile? We know she's 3-B so

Iirc no. But I could be wrong. I just remember it was confirmed she was Asol level and when I was in the Livestream I think someone pointed out she's unique in like every Aspect (Ba dum tsst) and I think that's supported by the fact she was chosen or whatever at the base of the mountain rather than at the peak. So she branches off from the others.

Let's not forget that this is only for the Aspects themselves, as non of the mortals possessed/blessed by it have shown any blatant star busting.

So Zoe is 3-B and the rest of the Aspects would be 4-C then? We should really get Leona's sun moving feat calced...

Also Bard and Soraka would be 3-B scaling from Zoe.

WeeklyBattles said:
So Zoe is 3-B and the rest of the Aspects would be 4-C then? We should really get Leona's sun moving feat calced...
Also Bard and Soraka would be 3-B scaling from Zoe.

Wait how? o_O

Wait, why would she be Tier 3??? She's pretty much like the other Aspects (save Pantheon cause it takes total control of the mortal it possesses) in that she's been blessed by the Aspect of Twilight and gained some of their powers. Nothing suggests that she's even on the same Tier as Aurelion, who again, was only turned into Targon's beatstick via trickery and magic, not an actual battle.

Because she has statements that she's on Sol's level, has been present for the destruction of multiple universes, and basically treats Sol like he's a dog to be tamed? There's no reason to assume she's less that 3-B

RegisNex1232 said:
Wait, why would she be Tier 3??? She's pretty much like the other Aspects (save Pantheon cause it takes total control of the mortal it possesses) in that she's been blessed by the Aspect of Twilight and gained some of their powers. Nothing suggests that she's even on the same Tier as Aurelion, who again, was only turned into Targon's beatstick via trickery and magic, not an actual battle.

Because a Ritoer confirmed she's on Asols level.

@Weekly, how do the other aspects scale to her? I thought it was agreed she's an anomaly.

What statements? She treats Sol like a dog because that's what he's become now, a dog that Targon calls on every now and then (with Pantheon holding the leash) to blow shit up. It's also part of her nature as a childish, trickster-like Aspect to tease him since he got done in by his own arrogance and a trick.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back