• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

League of Legends Discussion Thread 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well it is just confirmed that Zoe is thousands of years old, and is dead minimum of 5-B.

She is a planet-busting anime loli.

Nooope, Zoe literally mocks at Celestial Dragons, and can tame them. Also, she has interdimensional travel.

Just see her interactions.

Just saying, anything Zoe has scales to not only the other Aspects, but to the Celestials if she had stuff above High 4-C

Oh, my fault. She is planet-busting tsundere anime loli. Also unless Aurelion has been retconned by this, he isn't getting downgraded.

I don't think we can scale Zoe to Aurelion either. Aurelion was mind controlled by Targon, it is natural for an Aspect to think of him as arrogant and lesser.

I swear to God please give Asol a skin. and have it's backstory be he got rid of that damn Crown and F U C K E D targon up.

That'd make us 4 Asol mains so happy.

I would try to learn Aurelion, but his playstyle is so unorthodox. I'd probably end up dropping myself to silver before I got good at him. I'll stick to my Vel'koz/Oriana.

I remember playing Aurelion support and having it work because they tried focusing me instead of my carry, allowing me to hurt them just by running while my carry just killed them. It only worked that one match, but it was fun.

Support Asol is how I got him to mastery 6 xD possibly how I got my only Mastery 7 token on him as well. He's one of the few champs I have a penta on and my God I love him. Seeing Huhi carry on him is just so uplifting. RITO PLEASE HE NEEDS ANOTHER SKIN. ELEVATE DARK STAR TO DARK UNIVERSE AND SLAP HIS NAME ON IT ANS WE GUCCI

Okay, so from the way she basically likens A.Sol to a puppy and Cosmic Dragons in general as the equivalent of pets, i'd say she's pretty solidly 3-B, maybe 3-A depending on how we take her being present at the end of multiple universes

Oh no no no no... this freaking atrocity cannot be stronger than A.Sol...

How does Targon fall apart when one of their aspects is this strong?! Why would they even need Aurelion in the first place?!

I am still saying the only reason that she thinks of A.Sol as lesser is that he was bent to the will of Targon for so long. Are we forgetting that a still-bound Aurelion killed a Targonian aspect? I am going to freaking pull my hair out if we accept this loli lookin' piece of tilting garbage as the strongest canonical character outside of Nagankaborous.

@Assault She doesnt just see Sol as lesser, she's literally tamed other Celestial Dragons...

My guess is that she's never around so she's not a reliable source, seeing as she's apparently just been traveling to parallel worlds. She' not something Targon can actually control, an undisciplined, free spirit traveling between worlds as opposed to something the Targonians can just shackle and use as a living weapon.

Aren't the Aspects of Targon bound to Targon by nature?

Also I am so freaking upset. Aurelion is my favorite champion lorewise, and now this walking, disgusting trope treats him like dirt and is apparently stronger. When this champ was shown, I was like "oh boy, Ivern 2.0". I had a rough time with Ivern being as whimsical as he is, but I can see him being in the League verse. Then they reveal she is actually extremely ancient (despite being a child in all other aspects), making her the typical loli, and then added on the next trope of her being very innocent, yet extraordinarily powerful.

Even though the gameplay looks tilting enough, the lore is just so mind-bendingly stupid I am ready to give up with League lore altogether.

Edit: Ok I just re-read the Targon lore, they aren't bound to Targon. They are aspects of stellar bodies. Still, how is an aspect of "twilight" (which isn't even a stellar body like the Moon or Sun) this much more powerful than all the others by an inconceivable margin?

Wait wait where is it stated she has tamed other celestial dragons? If you mean her interaction with Sol I'm pretty sure whenever she says "Celestial dragons" she's referring solely to him.

Aizenishere said:
Wait wait where is it stated she has tamed other celestial dragons? If you mean her interaction with Sol I'm pretty sure whenever she says "Celestial dragons" she's referring solely to him.

Why would she say it as a plural if she were only referring to Sol?

I also have a thing i wanted to adress for true form Bard but we'll talk about it once we get Zoe's stats straightened out

Kindlejack also said "Either she borrowed it and Bard noticed and was cool with it, or it was given to her. Zoe heralds change while Bard prevents disasters, so they probably meet from time to time", so if anything I'd say they're more comparable to each other than her being stronger.

Also I agree with @Aizenishere on the Celestial Dragon thing, though that might just because I can't accept her as a reliable source of information. Honestly though, I kind of want someone to ask a rioter about that...

@Schro Bard because he's literally just a puppet to his true form which resides in a higher plane of existence, Kindred, Nightbringer, and Dawn embody the concepts of Death, Chaos, and Order respectively

Unless she's referring to the Aurelion Sol of alternate realities I don't recall ever hearing of other celestial dragons.

Riot definietly has some blanks that need to be filled in. I wouldn't be surprised if Zoe and Aurelion have fought considering he "fought beings who could tear the fabric of the universe"

Anyways as it stands the way I see it she is simply acting as such because he's bound to Targon so she's taking advantage. Why it's plural idk. However, we can't just assume and have to hope Riot answers some questions

@Aizenishere

"Celestial Dragons live and die by our own, beautiful rules." -Aurelion Sol

He is definitely part of a race.

@Weekly, thanks for answering. So... If a character is the embodiment of a concept that automatically gives baseline Mid-Godly? 0v0

@Assal, this is even mentioned in his lore.

"Celestial Dragons are so rare that Aurelion barely met others during his life."

Ahhh ok. Well I look forward to Zoe's lore. Unless she actually enslaves space dragons in which case she can go **** herself. (Until Riot give Asol a tier 2 version)

It sucks feeling like one of the few people who is completely fine with her existing but still not being able to take her seriously enough to fully accept everything she says as fact.

Zoe is the one champion I would be OK with if she just was erased out of the game. Removed. Gone. I hate the gameplay of Fizz and champions like that, but this is just on a whole new level.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back