• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

League of Legends Discussion Thread 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
iirc there's something about Rhaast consuming Kayn's soul if he takes over his body, and Aatrox very likely did the same thing when he took over his host.

I wouldent take anything Zoe says to heart. Its stated that her relationship with Aurelion Sol is new, meaning she never saw him in his prime or free (she became an aspect when the Lunari where still around, so not very long ago).

Personally i think her arrogance as a Targonian and the fact that Aurelion crown limits his freedom and power is what has many of the aspects looking down on his power, he even states in his story "My targonian masters have rarely witnessed such a display of my power" Meaning he is usually always holding back, and when he tuned into the chatter of all aspects across the cosmos, they had shat themselves when he casually obliterated Pantheon.

Also, i wouldent say that Pantheon is the one destroying Aurelion Star's. We dont know how the chain of command or magic of targon works, Pantheon might just signal or send message to someone else to blow up his stars. Im fairly sure if Pantheon had Star level attack potency they wouldent have needed Aurelion to close off the rift in his short story, a feat he acomplished by hurling a mini-star at it. If Pantheon can destroy a full fledge adult star, he should have been able to destroy that Rift. I would NOT clasify him as 4-C

@Dark Zoe's lore literally says that Pantheon is the one that desroys the stars, and you do realize that Sol is Multi-Galaxy level right? A Star level character wouldnt be able to do anything againt a threat that requied a Multi-Galaxy level character to handle.

looking at Kindred interactions I noticed something.

They are omnipresent in all Space-Time. They know every single Ekko reset and seens to be unaffected by It.

Yeah, I was actually going to mention something about Kindred. But did not think to look at interactions, good find.

I said much thanks... lets face it we play league so we're inherently salty. And wanker was a compliment since it's for our waifu Ahri :3

Not long ago Nagakabouros was 2-B if my memory doesn't fail me.

Nah, she was Low 2-C originally, then 2-C, and now with Ekko and Kindred, as well as Zoe, she's got a good amount of evidence to be 2-B

I suppose you are going to make a thread to discuss that.

Then let's get her to 2-B! Yea!

Also @Weekly sorry about your struggles on the Ahri vs Whis thread :( we need more LOL salty member over there to counter the 7 dragon balls!

I mean there really isnt much to discuss, there's 2-B statements that she scales to, thats the long and short of it

@Weekly... So, upgrade to Kindred's omnipresence (To a 4-D scale/All Space and Time) and Nagakabouros?

@Schro Yup. I mean technically Kindred should already have been 4-D omnipresent seeing as theyre literally the concept of death itself.

2-B Naga has been a lg time coming and now we have three champs that support her being 2-B

Ekko's lore also supports this too. It's stated that evey time he uses his time reset, he shatters the timeline and remerges it with another from countless possibilities.

Kindred should be able to kill anyone except Nagakabouros, but I suppose that is hax.

Should we not upgrade Kindred to likely 3-B then? Death from Supernatural is likely 3-A simply because he claims to one day reap God himself. So should the same not apply here?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back