• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

League of Legends Discussion Thread 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
TBF weekly all the targonians treat Sol as an inferior one way or another but that has nothing to do with how strong they may or may not be.

That's like saying Naruto was on Kuramas level. He trash talked him and shit didn't mean he was near his level.

@Weekly

Do what you will with it m8. But I don't the others are quite on his level.

@Regis A Rioter confirmed She is on Asols level. You can search through the thread I left a link somewhere

No yea I just didn't get the point of Heinkels post. Although I welcome it with open arms as it's funny af xD

"Damnit Child! Release me!"

There were some members who did not find "Zoe is ASol level" convincing, so I brought something to add context of how so.

She ties him up.

As we've seen that Zoe can physically restrain Aurelion Sol, it's probably reasonable to assume that her other CCs (like that sleep effect time manipulation/past-present reality merging) can also work on a galaxy+ scale given that Aurelion Sol can inflate his body to the size of a galaxy. You can expect most of her tricks to work on beings who are at Aurelion Sol level.

Okay, so WAAARGHbobo just confirmed that Zoe is on a whole other level compared to the other Aspects:

Q: "Why is power level between Aspects are significantly large? Aspect of the Moon and Aspect of Twilight nowhere in the same level."

A: "How long have they been an aspect. How perfectly have they clicked with that role."

So that answers the question. No, the other Aspects dont scale to Zoe.

No 3-B Aspects, theyre stuck at 4-C :p

WTF is Riot doing with Sol??? ******* honestly... He went from this divine badass to a lying slave who if broken out wouldn't kill Zoe but just singe her a bit teehee. Oh and he shoulda learned to respect if not fear the aspects and now he's going to regret it? Implying he didn't pimp smack one of pantheons aspects back into the shadow realm. (I say panth but y'know what I mean)

Freaking poor Aurelion. I'll tell you what though, it feels good dumpstering these Day 1 Zoe main wannabes with my star dragon.

You always envisioned a huge ass Space Dragon who was around since the first breath of the universe and Created an abundance of stars to be a slave of targon and a liar?

Assaltwaffle said:
Freaking poor Aurelion. I'll tell you what though, it feels good dumpstering these Day 1 Zoe main wannabes with my star dragon.

In game and in lore Riot just keep ******* with him... AND he still has no 2nd skin lol. Riot HATE HIM.

WeeklyBattles said:
@Aizen Sol is basically just an arrogant space dragon with a superiority complex

TBF he has every right to that complex if he's killed billion upon billions of void spawn. That's a pretty good KDA :p

Plus assuming the whole "he lie" thing is well.. a lie. Then Sol technically started life. Like his creator said. His Ult is called Voice of light for a reason. Very "Let there be light" he put it. Of course this was back when he was released before Riot decided to ruin his image :D

RiotJaredan said that a lot of the things Zoe says Aurelion Sol lied about is actually just her perspective. Her short story, for example, is basically told from her POV, so...

So some claims Aurelion Sol made that Zoe said was a lie can in fact be true after all.

One of Zoes Voicelines leaves me kind of confused She says: "He told the humans he created [all] the stars... And they believed him!!!" To me that sounds like she is implying that Aurelion was lying. Is he not the great Star Forger he is made out to be in his story? Or is that just taunting?

16 days ago

That's Zoe's perspective, and I can't go beyond that at the moment, sorry.

So from the new PROJECT story, we learned that every ranged weapon in the PROJECT universe utilizes plasma that has a de-ionizing effect on whatever it comes in contact with. So literally every weapon in the PROJECT universe ignores durability.

Also PROJECT Jhin can survive as just a head.

The PROJECTs are going 4-C?!

Also I thought Jhin was always just a head. As in the rest of his body is just completely mechanical and is only superficial.

Leona is a PROJECT and they all scale to her, same with the Blood Moons with Diana :p

He is, thats why he can survive as just a head

That wouldn't be applicable for regen, though. If he is just a small pilot to a larger mechanical body that can't get back the body without help is it worth putting on his profile? He seems pretty helpless without his full body.

Actually he can, his head has spider legs that allowed him to escape while being simultaneously attacked by both Vayne and Vi, then got back to his body, repaired it with nothing but a single strand of wiring from one of Vayne's bolts, and got up like nothing happened

I think the body was already repaired so that it could take out the bolt on his chest by himself. I think the wiring just contained a fragment of Vayne's personality.

Wait. If all of them have durability neg, then why are they scaling to Leona? They don't need 4-C power to hurt her.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back