• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Lavos vs Reinhard Heydritch (The Redux)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lavos can't bypass Mid-Godly from that range, but he can affect people from another timeline.

And no, Methusulah was inconclusive because his mid-godly meant Lavos couldn't kill him and conceptual darkness omnipresence meant Lavos couldn't just BFR him, while Lavos's alternates would just keep replacing any Lavos that got mind haxxed.

So actually, I'm going to vote Lavos. The Lavos in front of Reinhard gets its consciousness crushed, then the alternate Lavos from some alternate timeline or the past or the future does what Lavos did to Reinhard in the original iteration of this thread, negs his resistances, and BFRs him to the Darkness Beyond Time or the end of time or the past or something.

T H I S T H R E A D S H A L L I N V O K E A N E V E N T B Y W H I C H D O P A M I N E, A C H E M I C A L T O S I G N A L M E W H I C H E V E N T S A R E P R E F E R A B L E O V E R O T H E R S, S H A L L B E R E L E A S E D I N T O M Y B R A I N, C A U S I N G M E T O T H E R E F O R E P R E F E R T H E E V E N T S H E R E O V E R O T H E R E V E N T S I N O T H E R T H R E A D S

"THIS THREAD SHALL INVOKE AN EVENT BY WHICH DOPAMINE, A CHEMICAL TO SIGNAL ME WHICH EVENTS ARE PREFERABLE OVER OTHERS, SHALL BE RELEASED INTO MY BRAIN, CAUSING ME TO THEREFORE PREFER THE EVENTS HERE OVER OTHER EVENTS IN OTHER THREADS"

OK

Monarch Laciel said:
And no, Methusulah was inconclusive because his mid-godly meant Lavos couldn't kill him and conceptual darkness omnipresence meant Lavos couldn't just BFR him, while Lavos's alternates would just keep replacing any Lavos that got mind haxxed.

So actually, I'm going to vote Lavos. The Lavos in front of Reinhard gets its consciousness crushed, then the alternate Lavos from some alternate timeline or the past or the future does what Lavos did to Reinhard in the original iteration of this thread, negs his resistances, and BFRs him to the Darkness Beyond Time or the end of time or the past or something.
...basically what I'd say.

wait so alternative lavos would know what happened to that lavos? Though wouldn't when he enters looks at spear and get conscious crush? Just asking

No chaos here.

Just consciousness crush followed by a surprise BFR from the past to the future.

And da **** is Homura's chin/neck so big?!?!

Lavos for the reasons which are above my comment stated by the one they call Monarch Laciel.

Also because I'm still salty about that Inconclusive Lavos had with Homura.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back