• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Last Thread (Shinza shit)

Status
Not open for further replies.
QB can come up right now and tell you about his translation. Please refer to him and ask him to comment when he can :)

And your databook link isn't working

Not again...
Can we actually not bring old drama's into here again please?

Me whenever I play KKK. A filthy dekinai. 😔😔
unknown.png

Got ya fam

I mean have you?? Cuz you're claims are completely contradicting alrfy as a whole in many ways. Like with the dimensional dislocation when he provided context for that but instead you just claim bounded by dimensional space when its just a dimensional dislocation (whatever that meant because no one ******* answered) and two he gave what was happening and why it worked the first two times, 3rd was a bust and 4th worked cuz he was on even ground...
People disagreeing, what a nightmare.

I litteraly explained what it meant and picked out the exact terminology used to prove so.
The context he provided is a copy/paste of Atwiki that doesnt contradict me and a single line of text that happen after the scene I used.
Besides, the 3rd instance confirmed again that the dimensional fault/dislocation are perfectly able to counter a Kamunagara without talking about them being weakened or anything unlike what was invented to justify the 2nd one.

There's a little issue with Madara's barriers tho, but nothing that was brought up was related to this.
And I'm pretty sure Shura Mandala is the remanants of Reinhard's shit which has taiji otherwise WHY would it effect the tenmas anyway? Keishirou was going to be a god and yet he rejected it and decided to give no ***** on that. This shows that the complete contradiction and lacking in what the plot is so why keep a verse when this happens and the ppl who have been giving scans for the thing before you even showed up already left/are not that active.
You litteraly get contradicted by Masada's own words, as shown with the page above.
Guess you are the one who's in complete contradiction. How ironic.

QB can come up right now and tell you about his translation. Please refer to him and ask him to comment when he can :)

He didn't connect in a long time as far as I know, but you can ask him if you want.

Just used it, and it works perfectly. Try accessing it with my latest contributions or the images part of VSB, since I just re-uploaded it.
Edit: thanks, Chasekilleen.

QB isn't as much of a legitimate translator as you think he is but i'll talk about this more later on

Gonna go do some irl stuff
Mb if it is the case then. Although I would say that a translation being accurate is more important than how it was done.
It being inaccurate would be its own can of worm though.

the 3rd instant

You even got the order wrong ffs. 3rd is where ootake literally shattered that barrier to pieces like it was nothing.

You litteraly get contradicted by Masada's own words, as shown with the page above.
Guess you are the one who's in complete contradiction. How ironic.
Wtf are you even saying? Do u even know what's keishirou's deal???? Like he was going to be a god...its pretty blunt with what was ABOUT to happen. Or do you know what Shura Mandala is exactly? idk the idea of shura mandala =/= going to be a god

You even got the order wrong ffs. 3rd is where ootake literally shattered that barrier to pieces like it was nothing.
Ik what the 3rd instance is. Kamunagara is mentionned as a comparison to the amount he used to try countering Ootake and as a callback to the 2nd one.
tf are you even saying? Do u even know what's keishirou's deal???? Like he was going to be a god...its pretty blunt with what was ABOUT to happen. Or do you know what Shura Mandala is exactly? idk the idea of shura mandala =/= going to be a god
Read what I said and what the scan said. You always get mad without even reading, and ends up contributing to nothing.
Keishirou wasn't going to get Taiji, but would have drawn power from the Shura Mandala. Masada makes a clear distinction between the two in his answer.

You're once again being unecessarily agressive despite reading being enough to make your reaction meaningless.

Honestly? No offense at all but buddy, it looks like you just really salty and mad over the fact your fave verse got downgraded and not being the strongest franchise in fiction anymore to the point you just being "f*** this and f*** that, just delete the verse because i'm mad"

It seems to me like OP is very much like Shinza "fans" who just liked the verse due to the power levels and can't tolerate the verse being downgraded, hence slandering Yuri and accusing him off things like "You never read it!".
Seriously, can someone be any more childish? He has been attacking Yuri with things like this ever since the downgrade thread and now he is contunuing to direct his anger at him, just stop.

The K3 databook, here's the page where it is flat out said to not be Taiji but Mandala, same way Ryuumei and Niko/Teirei aren't Taiji.
It applies to anyone using the Shura Mandala under Hajun's Heaven.
Read the excerpt, it only talks about how he isn't a proper vessel that can hold Taikyoku by himself. He still has it by borrowing it from Shura Mandala residue

Anyway since you asked about QB. It should come to attention to you that QB translation are just edited machineTL with some basic grammar he knows of. Hell he even told me just yesterday he was still "learning a different language" and you're gonna tell me that's someone who is still learning is elligible to translate (debating whether or not i should post the screenshot atm. May have just him go post here so this shit is cleared up)?

Although I would say that a translation being accurate is more important than how it was done.
That really doesn't help your case when your downgrade had shit like "Satanael paradoxing Muzan" when in actuality it was his ownself to get rid of Sin and be reborn as a God. That was the entire point of Paradise Lost to begin with (Although info could be changed cause of current shit going in Shinza and we also don't know much about the paradox tidbit, but the whole point is that it was never targeting Muzan)

there were some other examples but i can't recall them. Yet nonetheless, i always do not approve of MTL no matter the case. They are never the answer and to use them is to lose credibility in my eyes. Context is lost, words and their meanings are lost. A MTL will never come close to the accuracy and quality of an actual translation done by someone who knows japanese

Try as you may to edit the text and pass it off as close as you can to being accurate, it still isn't accurate

May i add the blatant OCR usage in your thread? There were quite the numerous use of it which led to incorrect input of kanji used in sentences and butchered sentences, that is moreso evident in the Dies Irae Pantheon scans since no one had the script and so people opted to OCR the text

Disagree with the deletion, unless the Shinza party provide enough concrete proofs regard of the inconsistencies or inaccuracies of the profiles on this wiki.

Friendly reminder, this is a wiki existed to index information regarded of fictional character's powerlevel, so again, my advice is, just debunk the cores of Shinza pages if it's deletion is your wish.

The optimal course of action should neither be throwing out your tantrum nor arguing and going in cycle for days, but to take real effort and present us accurate information, so that we could make clear that Shinza pages are wrong as hell.

Period.

Read the excerpt, it only talks about how he isn't a proper vessel that can hold Taikyoku by himself. He still has it by borrowing it from Shura Mandala residue
Except that using a Mandala isn't the same as getting Taiji, Ryuumei and Teirei/Niko lacks any Taiji value for example and Kessenka is considered to be the same as them.
Anyway since you asked about QB. It should come to attention to you that QB translation are just edited machineTL with some basic grammar he knows of. Hell he even told me just yesterday he was still "learning a different language" and you're gonna tell me that's someone who is still learning is elligible to translate (debating whether or not i should post the screenshot atm. May have just him go post here so this shit is cleared up)?
I would say that japanese is something everyone constantly learn given the sheer amount of kanji there is. Although Idk about this particular issue here.
If there's something to clear up, it would be better that he does so himself.
That really doesn't help your case when your downgrade had shit like "Satanael paradoxing Muzan" when in actuality it was his ownself to get rid of Sin and be reborn as a God. That was the entire point of Paradise Lost to begin with (Although info could be changed cause of current shit going in Shinza and we also don't know much about the paradox tidbit, but the whole point is that it was never targeting Muzan)
It was a minor point based on how the paradox stuff implied that it was directly linked to the hijacking in a non-fighting way, but yeah this one was a bad argument.
I later agreed with not using Pantheon.
There were some other examples but i can't recall them. Yet nonetheless, i always do not approve of MTL no matter the case. They are never the answer and to use them is to lose credibility in my eyes. Context is lost, words and their meanings are lost. A MTL will never come close to the accuracy and quality of an actual translation done by someone who knows japanese
That is true.
aMy i add the blatant OCR usage in your thread? There were quite the numerous use of it which led to incorrect input of kanji used in sentences and butchered sentences, that is moreso evident in the Dies Irae Pantheon scans since no one had the script and so people opted to OCR the text
I personally went by K3 text files I had on my computer rather than OCR.

Also I'm now neutral regarding Shinza deletion.

However if we keep it, anything regarding it shouldn't be a one screen thing, but linked scenes and clear referencing (I mainly think of using the K3 walkthrough on youtube).
Although this apply to how we should treat stuff as a whole on VSB.

about the deletion, i have already said so but i have no opinion since my general stance since i don't care about the wiki.

Also why the **** is Yuri post appears as random gibberish to me?

þÅ¥Õ«ƒÒü½Õêâþë®Òü»ÕêçÒéïÒü¿ÒüäÒüåµ│òÕëçÒéÆÕ©»Òü│ÒüªÒüäÒéïÒüùÒÇüþü½Òü»þçâÒéäÒüÖÒü¿ÒüäÒüåµ│òÕëçÒüîÒüéÒéïÒÇéµ░┤õ©¡Òü«µ│òÕëçÒü¬ÒéëÒü░Þé║Õæ╝ÕÉ©ÒüîÒüºÒüìÒü¬ÒüäÒü¿ÒüäÒüåÒééÒü«ÒüºÒüéÒéìÒüåÒüùÒÇüÒüØÒüåÒüùÒüƒþ┤░ÒÇàÒü¿ÒüùÒüƒÒééÒü«Òü»ÕìÿÒü¬Òéïþë®þÉåÒüáÒÇé

Dies Irae is only a small part of a much bigger picture. The stuff about the Throne and Gods is mostly not touched on in it, and Shinza really likes to scale even the average abilities of non-God characters to these two things so most profiles would be inaccurate which is kind of bad for an indexing site that's meant to be dedicated to the truth.

In Paradise Lost we have Sin and Mana that are from the Throne and Muzan's Law and some stuff that could kill God himself, Dies Irae has nearly everyone mess about with Mercurius' Law on a minor level and Reinhard's Spear and Marie's Curse work on the level of Gods, KKK has Gods as the enemies the protagonists faces; with Distortions that work on that level and Taikyoku possessed by said protagonists, and Avesta has Commandments that mess with Mithra's Law and a guy who was so close to full Godhood he emanated his Law.

Last edited:
Isn't this really disrespectful
for all of these people who worked on this verse? Verse get downgraded and upgraded all the time.

Shinza literally got one upgrade after another for 5 years and no one batted an eye. Now that the verse got downgraded its better deleted?

Literally what is wrong with Yuri and Dark's threads? Both sides laid their arguments and the mods were the one who choose the downgrade side.

It happens to literally every freaking page on this wiki.

While I wasn't a fan of said verse, and there was a time when I was against this verse; then I nearly died and I my point of view changed to "The problem isn't the verse. Their fans on the other hand..."

Because there's no debating, no discussion, not even talking and that was a kick in the balls. If I used my fingers to count the amount of "fans" that cared about the storyline, the characters or the settings, I can use just one hand to count them.

So... For me deleting it would be a little bit tough, but for the so called "fans" who just FRA, tag and/or despise if you don't agree with their point of view. To be honest: banning it would be a good option.

I agree with the delete . I think that the I/O verse should be deleted as well, since no one gives a shit to it for years.
Also Let's delete all the verses which don't meet our expected tiers.

Shinza literally got one upgrade after another for 5 years and no one batted an eye. Now that the verse got downgraded its better deleted?
No one is arguing that the verse should be deleted because they got downgraded. The main reason OP wants it deleted is because less than 40% of the series remains translated, no legit supporters anymore to update the verse etc. Better get rid of the verse than leave it to those who aren't even caught up with it. Speak of the latest Avesta developments and I doubt some "shinza experts" here will know shit including DarkSmash. Legend says he's still reading Dies Irae.

For people going on about the hard work of the people we are throwing away or how the only people agreeing to deleting are people who don't actually care about the Verse beyond being strong. All those people who contributed to the verse either left the site because they did not agree with it and could not care what happens with the profiles or are the ones agreeing to delete them.

And the people who are agreeing to deleting who consider themselves fans of the verse, they are pretty much the only ones who have been paying attention to Avesta or perhaps even knew Avesta existed in the first place, so I have no idea where you got the ideas that the people arguing against deletion are anything close to being considered a fan (at best slightly knowledgeable if that)

So please stop echoing stuff you hear from other people with little evidence behind it, especially stuff that besmirches people in an attempt to push an agenda.

No one is arguing that the verse should be deleted because they got downgraded. The main reason OP wants it deleted is because less than 40% of the series remains translated, no legit supporters anymore to update the verse etc. Better get rid of the verse than leave it to those who aren't even caught up with it. Speak of the latest Avesta developments and I doubt some "shinza experts" here will know shit including DarkSmash. Legend says he's still reading Dies Irae.
The verse was argued to death in those few downgrade threads.

Yuri and Dark literally addressed every point on the profiles, applied context, provided counter arguments and won the mods favor.
Yet most Shinza fanboys are still "but they aren't reliable"

Like what else are they supposed to do? if you delete a verse every time some fans are not happy with the rating you won't have pages left on this wiki.

If you think the claims are dead wrong then prove it like the Demonbane thread did then ask for a removal.

Last edited:
Yeah, I also agree, it's best to prove that the contents are actually questionable, rather than just claiming that they "most likely" are, until then it's best to keep the pages as is. We've declined deleting pages out of the members that did them saying that they were leaving the site and thus no longer supporting them, let time pass and see if anything changes, but until then they're fine to stay.

Literally what is wrong with Yuri and Dark's threads? Both sides laid their arguments and the mods were the one who choose the downgrade side.
Prominently because no one, from both sides of the argument funnily enough, can't and/or don't properly read the works in question. And the more it goes on, the more apparent it becomes. ***** like Red being the most vocal about how the Dawn crew can reach Hajun because of their Gudou disposition, singularity now having realms apparently, Satanel paradoxing Muzan, some randos jumping into the thread and suddenly going on a tangent about the difficulty of opening and drilling through singularity (which they got in reverse anyway lol), etc. you name it. You can also point out how the supposedly newer "translations" are flawed and whose source is rather questionable at best, but chances are they'd still roll with it anyhow.

A bit neat that some of the contested points were even answered on Avesta yet literally no one even talk about it lmao.

If you really want to stir things up, It's also a bit funny that most of the staff that agreed to the downgrade coincidentally share the same server anyhow. In which there has been long talk about the supposedly downgrade threads they've been planning or *****. Hell, you can just ask Alf himself considering hes literally a member there anyway lol. And sure, planning a CRT in a discord server isn't inherently bad or wrong in itself, i'm sure this happened with a lotta other series as well. But when many members of it are staff, and some of said staff had displayed distaste of a certain series before, sometimes publicly in either the old or new forums even, it doesn't really paint a pretty picture now, does it?

In short, it's just generally a bad practice. It's like a dude who never owned a computer debating against someone else whose only exposure to computer is the first three Spy Kids movie about on how to best design a secure cloud storage models.

In short, it's just generally a bad practice. It's like a dude who never owned a computer debating against someone else whose only exposure to computer is the first three Spy Kids movie about on how to best design a secure cloud storage models.
I am only going to speak on this analogy, and I want to point out that this is in no way related to the topic of this particular thread. I am saying this generally, and it applies in all such cases.

The practice itself is not bad. The dude who never owned a computer has every right to question the other dude about the validity of the claims (and this practice is encouraged even, to keep a quality check on things). One doesn't need to be an expert on something to ask relevant questions to somebody else in order to make sure that the content is reliable. It's the job of the dude who watched the first three Spy Kids movies about how to best design a secure cloud storage model, to actually be able to defend against and properly answer the questions. I think the fault lies with the Spy Kid dude who went on to make a research paper based on what he saw in a movie.

I'd like to add however, that the hate Yuri has been getting for this is not at all justified. You can disagree with their reasonings and whatever, but so much controversy and heated debates surrounding this topic is just concerning.

I don't know about the verse in question, so I can't say about its deletion. But I'd want to keep it if people decide to do proper research and maintain the quality of pages up to the standards. If that's not possible and the situation is not salvageable, only then it should be deleted.

Last edited:
I also find it reprehensible that Yuri has had to deal with ongoing harrassment simply due to that he is greatly dedicated to accuracy and quality control. He is one of our best members when it comes to dedicating great amounts of time to comprehensive research in this regard.

Despite being the bureaucrat for the Tenchi Muyo wiki, I welcomed his work to make our profile pages for these characters more reliable via downgrades.

Anyway, I agree with Impress that it likely sets a bad standard to delete a prominent verse in this manner, especially if two of Masada's novels have been officially translated with more on the way, as I think was mentioned above.

In worst case, we should at least save all of the current profile pages in a blog post.

Also, it was mentioned that defeating Hajun and installing Amaterasu was apparently not the end of Masada's story, and that more is on the way. Can somebody expand on that please?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back