• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Last Thread (Shinza shit)

Status
Not open for further replies.
unknown.png
There's one little problem: can you give evidence of your claims? I could ignore you, but I prefer to pay attention. If Shinza gets a downgrade, the argue with arguments not just assumptions.

If the verse is deleted at least let the pages be saved to a SandBox or something so it can be revived when i am done with the entire masada VN i guess
Anyway, I agree with Impress that it likely sets a bad standard to delete a prominent verse in this manner, especially if two of Masada's novels have been officially translated with more on the way, as I think was mentioned above.
the two that have been translated does not really say much about the cosmology, and even during the argument an official translated version of the scan was rejected after i provided it lmao
In worst case, we should at least save all of the current profile pages in a blog post.
yes this should be done
Also, it was mentioned that defeating Hajun and installing Amaterasu was apparently not the end of Masada's story, and that more is on the way. Can somebody expand on that please?
yes there is another one but it is currently on hold, Light has gone bankrupt.

and BTW i agree with the deletino of the verse, i mean the people who have actually read the entire series said it should be deleted, i have also read DI, Kaziklu Bey and a machine translated KKK (Not accurate). and yes they are right the people doing the downgrades are like me, they read part of it or machine translated versions

To explain to Ant, basically, Masada was planning to make an FGO like Shinza Mobile Game that had them travelling through all the eras to prepare to face the ultimate enemy of the franchise (an eldritch abomination sealed in the Throne's depths worse than Hajun in ways and whose incomprehensible ability to paint reality inspired the Hadou God's ability) by gaining two more Gods to do something. That Mobile Game ran into trouble and the company that made the franchise went bankrupted (so no more official translations).

However, Masada is now on a Patreon like a site where he released the prequel to all his other works, Avesta. However, despite Avesta being close to finishing and having published light novels, it has a near-zero chance of getting an official translation and close to no one on this Wiki has even bothered to read the summaries of the Novel we do have.

However Masada is now on a Patreon like site where he released the prequel to all his other works, Avesta. However, despite Avesta being close to finishing and having published light novels, it has a near zero chance of getting an official translation and close to no one on this Wiki has even bothered to read the summaries of the Novel we do have.
i Did and i have the link to it, if anyone is interested

All these talks about downgrade going to happen haven't even happened yet and it's possible they won't even get accepted.

Besides shinza fans can still plan for the verse's upgrade or let it not even happen,lol.

All these talks about downgrade going to happen haven't even happened yet and it's possible they won't even get accepted.

Besides shinza fans can still plan for the verse's upgrade or let it not even happen,lol.
except i am the last shinza (Half knowledgeable) fan

Your as likely to see Shinza fans make such an upgrade as you are to see even one Avesta profile. All the Shinza fans who would do such a thing have jumped ship and would rather talk about it on other sites or not at all. The OP of this thread whose planning to vanish was the last one left. Which is kinda the whole reason behind this thread.

To explain to Ant, basically, Masada was planning to make an FGO like Shinza Mobile Game that had them travelling through all the eras to prepare to face the ultimate enemy of the franchise (an eldritch abomination sealed in the Throne's depths worse than Hajun in ways and whose incomprehensible ability to paint reality inspired the Hadou God's ability) by gaining two more Gods to do something. That Mobile Game ran into trouble and the company that made the franchise went bankrupted (so no more official translations).

However, Masada is now on a Patreon like a site where he released the prequel to all his other works, Avesta. However, despite Avesta being close to finishing and having published light novels, it has a near-zero chance of getting an official translation and close to no one on this Wiki has even bothered to read the summaries of the Novel we do have.
So are you certain that the remaining already published novels will never be translated into English? Otherwise we could make do with what we have, and improve on the pages after our members have read all of them.

Yeah, I'd advise against posting mocking memes and screenshots from discord. It helps neither side and that's not relevant to the objective arguments.

Well, the company that published the other translated novels and its parent Japanese company that published the original Japanese are both no longer a thing. And while Masada is doing well enough to release physical copies of his latest work it's still not on the kind of the level where anyone would think it worth the time and money to officially translate.

(Plus every professional translator who has ever looked at KKK, including the one who has translated the two Dies Irae novels, all have said that translating it is just a big nope)

literally impossible for shinza to be tier 2 lmao, good joke btw

another example of people not knowing or having half info making a CRT on it
I don't see that happening also,lmao. Would be cool at least to have a xeno goku match vs one of them. But I don't see any teir 2 downgrade especially when it's been established and accepted to have 20+ higher dimensions.

You do remember that every potential Tier 2 Character would have Abstract Existence Type 1 still, which you know how that goes with DBH.

Well, the company that published the other translated novels and its parent Japanese company that published the original Japanese are both no longer a thing. And while Masada is doing well enough to release physical copies of his latest work it's still not on the kind of the level where anyone would think it worth the time and money to officially translate.

(Plus every professional translator who has ever looked at KKK, including the one who has translated the two Dies Irae novels, all have said that translating it is just a big nope)
Well, I am uncertain then, but in worst case we need to save all of the pages in some kind of backup blog that can easily be found.

Your as likely to see Shinza fans make such an upgrade as you are to see even one Avesta profile. All the Shinza fans who would do such a thing have jumped ship and would rather talk about it on other sites or not at all. The OP of this thread whose planning to vanish was the last one left. Which is kinda the whole reason behind this thread.
I actually was planning to continue the series of revision I started, ironically including gods being upgraded to countless 1-B (even if I already said so since the downgrade). Started to make some new profiles like a Teratoma one.

But now I can't say it's easy to keep working on a series nobody truly cares about.

Prominently because no one, from both sides of the argument funnily enough, can't and/or don't properly read the works in question.
Accusations of "u didn't read" is starting to get old, especially when it is made by those who qualify the most for it.
And the more it goes on, the more apparent it becomes. ***** like Red being the most vocal about how the Dawn crew can reach Hajun because of their Gudou disposition
Despite their leader not being Gudou.
singularity now having realms apparently
Which is stated both in verse and by Masada.

You can also point out how the supposedly newer "translations" are flawed and whose source is rather questionable at best, but chances are they'd still roll with it anyhow.
Easier said than done when our earlier translation are totally unchecked.
A bit neat that some of the contested points were even answered on Avesta yet literally no one even talk about it lmao.
Talking is great, proving is better.
If you really want to stir things up, It's also a bit funny that most of the staff that agreed to the downgrade coincidentally share the same server anyhow. In which there has been long talk about the supposedly downgrade threads they've been planning or *****. Hell, you can just ask Alf himself considering hes literally a member there anyway lol. And sure, planning a CRT in a discord server isn't inherently bad or wrong in itself, i'm sure this happened with a lotta other series as well. But when many members of it are staff, and some of said staff had displayed distaste of a certain series before, sometimes publicly in either the old or new forums even, it doesn't really paint a pretty picture now, does it?
The Shinza CRTs I made were my own initiative. Nobody started any schemes or whatever you are trying to accuse others from doing.
In short, it's just generally a bad practice. It's like a dude who never owned a computer debating against someone else whose only exposure to computer is the first three Spy Kids movie about on how to best design a secure cloud storage models.
Bad analogy, and one perfectly illustrating the elitist and circlejerk Shinza overseas "experts" truly are.

You really aren't helping anything. If you want to, prove things and bring scans. Talking into the air isn't what a verse one supposedly like need.

I mean, I haven't and can't read the series since I don't have enough money to buy all of Dies Irae, nor can I read KKK even if I did have the money due to it not being translated. I agreed with the deletion cause I could only assume based on what others were saying that the current profiles weren't any good.

I'm in favour of keeping the verse,once the knowledgeable members you guys claim aren't currently available become available then we can see what they can do for the verse. As to me the profiles need to be as they currently are if no downgrades or upgrades.

Yeah, there's very little knowledgeable member now, and the numbers aren't going to increase anytime soon.
I could likely lowball or wank anyone I want and nobody would notice it.

Hence Shinza isn't a bad story, actually it's awesome, but their "fans" are toxic enough to wipe away the ones who want to clarify something that's not translated. They only want to be right, they only want to say "My verse is stronger than that sh*t", how many read the novels?

That's why I said banning it would be better. They want their verse, let them have it. But don't let them use it.

Hence Shinza isn't a bad story, actually it's awesome, but their "fans" are toxic enough to wipe away the ones who want to clarify something that's not translated. They only want to be right, they only want to say "My verse is stronger than that sh*t", how many read the novels?

That's why I said banning it would be better. They want their verse, let them have it. But don't let them use it.
What's the difference between banning and nuking here though ?

I actually was planning to continue the series of revision I started, ironically including gods being upgraded to countless 1-B (even if I already said so since the downgrade). Started to make some new profiles like a Teratoma one.

But now I can't say it's easy to keep working on a series nobody truly cares about.
add me to those who still care about it, but i dont think two supporters is enough, since i am not knowledgeable on KKK(more like not accurate)

What's the difference between banning and nuking here though ?
For me is a way to say "your verse is intact, but you cannot make a VS thread of them". That way they would take it easier and if not... What are they gonna do? A CRT that gets rejected? It would be just a whim if they want the same thing that got rejected.

add me to those who still care about it, but i dont think two supporters is enough, since i am not knowledgeable on KKK(more like not accurate)
Ik you care about it yeah. I think we're 5 to 10 at very best. There's still the problem of how anyone could pass something wrong or vague using their own interpretation without others noticing shit tho.

For me is a way to say "your verse is intact, but you cannot make a VS thread of them". That way they would take it easier and if not... What are they gonna do? A CRT that gets rejected? It would be just a whim if they want the same thing that got rejected.
I don't think people really do much VS threads with them, especially not the tier 1.

I still cares about Shinza lol.

But like everyone else, I always hated the toxic fandom that the series has.
The amount of Elitism and harassing the new members was stupid along the jerk cycle.

I am willing to go as far to claim that some of the fans here are the reason some of the users never tried to get into the verse or take part in it.

I feel like people dont understand the overal problem Shinza is facing. Everyone who actually read every Shinza novel left. All that is left of the fandom here are people who most likely read Dies Irae and nothing else. How could they in the first place, barely anyone here can read japanese. Dies Irae only profiles would be incomplete (If i remember correctly, DI profiles would only caps out at around 2A?). A huge chunk of the cosmology is stuck behind Nihongo jozu. So until Masada himself graces the world this would be the perpetual state of Shinza on this wiki.

Heck, Yuri said that jokingly but he is god damn right, he could pass anything as valid and the same goes for the next one who claims authority over the verse in the future. Save yourself the headache, get rid of them. Or pay a professional translator to get the job done.

I don't think people really do much VS threads with them, especially not the tier 1.
Heck... their problem with the power levels is something that haunts this verse in whatever tier they get into. But not because you don't do a good work, because the so called "fans" aren't objective at all measuring the feats and tend to exaggerate philosophy or take too literally anything they read in a blog that's not in a language they could understand

I feel like people dont understand the overal problem Shinza is facing. Everyone who actually read every Shinza novel left. All that is left of the fandom here are people who most likely read Dies Irae and nothing else. How could they in the first place, barely anyone here can read japanese. Dies Irae only profiles would be incomplete (If i remember correctly, DI profiles would only caps out at around 2A?). A huge chunk of the cosmology is stuck behind Nihongo jozu. So until Masada himself graces the world this would be the perpetual state of Shinza on this wiki.

Heck, Yuri said that jokingly but he is god damn right, he could pass anything as valid and the same goes for the next one who claims authority over the verse in the future. Save yourself the headache, get rid of them. Or pay a professional translator to get the job done.
This is a general problem for most obscure verses and not just Shinza.

If that your opinion then you should delete literally every verse that has no translation or enough supports

Ik you care about it yeah. I think we're 5 to 10 at very best. There's still the problem of how anyone could pass something wrong or vague using their own interpretation without others noticing shit tho.
there should be the rule of bringing proof of whatever you say, but its shinza how tf are you going to get proof of japanese that the japanese people dont even want to translate.
i mean i read the prologue and first chapter of avesta that was fan translated and its shit honestly(the translation).

but if the verse is not deleted, i will love to help with the pages anyhow i can help, and if it deleted, it should be kept in a blog cause i will revive it later on when i read a proper KKK that is not machine translated and with a lot of scenes missing

there should be the rule of bringing proof of whatever you say, but its shinza how tf are you going to get proof of japanese that the japanese people dont even want to translate.
i mean i read the prologue and first chapter of avesta that was fan translated and its shit honestly(the translation).

but if the verse is not deleted, i will love to help with the pages anyhow i can help, and if it deleted, it should be kept in a blog cause i will revive it later on when i read a proper KKK that is not machine translated and with a lot of scenes missing
Just linking the scene and not using a mere screen would be a lot tbh.

Tbf the biggest problem I have is that finding the exact timestamp in 120+ videos of 30 min to 1 hour and half is super annoying regardless of the work.

I actually was seriously saying that. I do think it is just a big "yeah believe me bro haha".

Also I'm technically a professional translator, so I can say that fan translating is a huge pain in comparison to the process one would take to do an official one. And I doubt there's anyone willing to spend more than a year on a K3 full actual fan translation.

This is a general problem for most obscure verses and not just Shinza.

If that your opinion then you should delete literally every verse that has no translation or enough supports
Youre right, it is a reacurring problem within the wiki, if you didnt know. In most cases though, it was possible to save those verses because of existing fantranslations. Shinza suffers from obscurity and language.

This is a legitimate serious problem, yes. I suppose that we might have to delete the verse after somebody has backed up all of the information into a blog that is easy to search for and find (with an easily recogniseable title), and hope that all of the material is officially translated later then, so others are able to evaluate it.

I would appreciate staff input about this.

I actually was seriously saying that. I do think it is just a big "yeah believe me bro haha".

Also I'm technically a professional translator, so I can say that fan translating is a huge pain in comparison to the process one would take to do an official one. And I doubt there's anyone willing to spend more than a year on a K3 full actual fan translation.
You were not supposed to agree with me god damn it

And yeah, its obviously not an option. Just another reason to seriously reconsider keeping those profiles.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back