• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Lapis Lazuli Vs. Ice King (Pre-Stakes)

Ice King via superior versatility and invisibility. He could also just freeze Lapis' attacks, while I don't think Lapis can turn water into ice or vice-versa.

WeeklyBattles said:
@Bruce She can actually
Fair enough (been a while since I've seen SU, so forgive my lack of memory), but I still think Ice King takes it for reasons I named above.

He also can make stronger minions than Lapis (his were capable of hurting Flame Princess, while Lapis only created minions capable of fighting evenly with the gems)

WeeklyBattles said:
@Bruce Can any of the minions he creates hit her when she's in space?
Nah, but they're still a decent asset regardless if Ice King manages to knock her down, or even vice versa (Or maybe they can? IDK, I think a few have some range but I'm only in Season 6 of AT)\

Also worth noting is that Ice King on his better days is noticably more cunning than Lapis

Ice King can't lift the entire ocean. He does have a choice between dying from falling water or falling ice tho

Honestly i dont see why Lapis wouldnt just turn his minions back into water as soon as he creates them. And i'd just like to point out that Lapis' High 6-A feat was extremely casual and done when she was extremely weakened with a cracked gemstone

Lapis wins via casual High6-A feat and Ice King being legit insane and not very sensible battle wise. He's legit a loon.

Unless I'm mistaken, Lapis' ocean calc resulted in 20 Exatons, while Ice Kings' storm generated 761 Petatons, doesn't that make Lapis, like, 26X more powerful?

Ice Kings was very casual though as well, and Lapis isn't really sensible battle-wise either. I'd argue Ice King is more clever than Lapis as fighter (even if only because of Simon's implied influence)

Also worth noting is that he was somewhat comparable to an enraged Flame Princess (as in, Emotions Unstable 5-C Flame Princess), so DC should be undecided IMO

He could always just turn invisible then backstab Lapis. That's totally in-character for someone as petty as Ice King, whether Simon figures out Lapis' weakness or not

That's one example.

Also worth noting is that Lapis' gem would be shattered even by minor contact with any attack from Ice King (hell, I'm pretty sure he could just punch Lapis's gem to pieces given Amethyst's was cracked by falling on a rock), while Ice King's Crown wouldn't be easily harmed given it has Large Country Dura and Lapis isn't combatively smart enough to figure out that's the source of Ice King's power

It would be, but he's also not too far behind an enraged (Again, emotions unstable or 5-C) Flame Princess, so IMO DC should be undecided

Same here voteing Simon cause with his ice powers and deception he could catch Lapis off guard and with him being relatively equal with her it should work and possibly damage or break or get so I'm going with Simon

Isn't DC relatively equal then? If so I think that gives Simon an even bigger edge as really he's above Lapis in most catagories

He just faked an insult to make Ice King mad. Their are other instances of Ice King taking fights seriously with less motive.

A good amount of Ice King's attacks can just be turned into water and thrown right back at him though

"Another thing is Air Manipulation, couldn't Ice King just take the wind out from under Lapis' wings?"

Seeing how she can fly in space, it won't do anything

Back