• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Lance Crown and the Host of the Wind Spirit Sylph (Lance vs Yuno)

I didn't say that Lance could react, maybe I forgot to say it, but generally Wizards in Mashle take extreme beatings like having multiple fractured bones and damaged organs, so I was mainly implying that Lance could maybe take enough hits before he can cast Graviole. Also, is there a delay between Yuno's spells?

Yeah but spirit storm is a continuous blast that would engulf Lance. Since Mana Zone is raising the 5.4x gap even higher won’t this fight end in 1 or 2 hits?

I mean Lance is getting damaged continuously as he is engulfed within Spirit Storm. That’s why I said it ends in 1 spirit storm hit. I don’t think Lance will get back up easily, and if he is trying to get back up there is nothing stopping Yuno from finishing him off with virtually any attack.

Eh, as stated above, wizards can take deadly beatings and still keep fighting.

yeah but has Lance even been beaten by someone >5.4x superior? The mole with those boxing gloves seems comparable or ever so slightly superior to Lance. But I don’t think there is anyone who has given Lance that much of a beating. I don’t think you can compare a couple of tankable punches to torso to a greatly superior and continuous blast to the entire body. I am not saying you are comparing those two but still you’ve not said what kind of beating Lance can take comparable to an amped spirit storm.

Even if Lance is alive or not KO-ed, at most he will physically struggle to get back up allowing Yuno to finish him off.

I can say that's smart, though how long would it take for Yuno to resort to that?

Oh he doesn’t need to use that, it’s just an added bonus to ensure his victory here.

also I have no idea when he would resort to After image but Yuno will see Lance struggling to get up and finishes him off with basically any thing. Although I strongly believe one spirit storm is enough to incapacitate if not kill Lance.

🗿
anyway who's the guy who regenerated and picked up his head in mashle, u make a page for him?
Yeah, Delisaster, he is one of the main antagonists. His regen is something like Mid to Low High, but I can even see some possibly for being far higher

Yeah but spirit storm is a continuous blast that would engulf Lance. Since Mana Zone is raising the 5.4x gap even higher won’t this fight end in 1 or 2 hits?
Eh, maybe, but if Lance does have the possibility of surviving just a little while, could he perhaps use Graviole to push away the spell? Since Graviole isn't just limited to slamming the target into the ground, but also forcing gravity to switch directions
I mean Lance is getting damaged continuously as he is engulfed within Spirit Storm. That’s why I said it ends in 1 spirit storm hit. I don’t think Lance will get back up easily, and if he is trying to get back up there is nothing stopping Yuno from finishing him off with virtually any attack.
Yeah, I saw what the attack looks like and I understand why you're saying it ends in one hit. Though, I don't know if I've asked this, does Yuno start off with it right away as his first attack?
yeah but has Lance even been beaten by someone >5.4x superior? The mole with those boxing gloves seems comparable or ever so slightly superior to Lance. But I don’t think there is anyone who has given Lance that much of a beating. I don’t think you can compare a couple of tankable punches to torso to a greatly superior and continuous blast to the entire body. I am not saying you are comparing those two but still you’ve not said what kind of beating Lance can take comparable to an amped spirit storm.
Eh, hard to say. Charles and Lance were both Divine Visionary candidates, so it's hard to say if they were superior to eachother or not. though when Lance brought out the Secondths, he won instantly. He was only held back by his Sister-Complex.
Even if Lance is alive, at least he will physically struggle to get back up allowing Yuno to finish him off.
Yeah I'd say it would be a struggle if Yuno started with that.
Oh he doesn’t need to use that, it’s just an added bonus to ensure his victory here.

also I have no idea when he would resort to After image but Yuno will see Lance struggling to get up and finishes him off with basically any thing. Although I strongly believe one spirit storm is enough to incapacitate if not kill Lance.
I see. Well I will wait for Life of King ti find the motivation to make coherent counter arguments. I'm currently busy though, so I'll count you as a vote.

This match is not one sided at all💀

Lance has the abilities to one shot Yuno and vice versa

giving one of them any advantage would make this match a stomp 💀

Yeah I could see Lance winning tbh. the gravity hax is good, has greater LS, can easily teleport to evade attacks faster than him. his torture pole can be useful unless yuno has some wide sweeping power null but other than that it's kinda hard to say who wins outright.

But you can have sure that he can solos bc
88e3f2aa72bed8fddd679560f522d3e112f4a628.jpg

When has this happened? 🗿
I mean teleportation tends to be that way is what I'm more so rerferring to, tends to take a simple reaction to something and boom you're hundreds of meters away. Lance just seems to do it rather fast as well though that wasn't even in battle.

Vezk2yF.jpeg

Pic for reference

Yeah I mean both verses are pretty strong. The devils hearts are prob the main issue Mashle characters would have prob.

Back