• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Lance Crown and the Host of the Wind Spirit Sylph (Lance vs Yuno)

Yuno fra. Don’t see resistance to decon on Lance page so its a reasonable win con. Yuno also takes the W in ap, his attacks considerably stronger with there being a 5x difference in the beginning then a 3x difference in their second forms. Mana zone is also handy so yeah coincidentally i have a yuno pic

I know that. But I ask that won’t the spell start out as just a lower range to deal with one person?
Lance will increase the gravity where Yuno is, no matter where (Except if you are very far away, which would be something like more than 300 meters away). Yuno will be crushed instantly, similar to how Zagred crushed him and Asta, but like, very worst
Which Yuno can dodge easily if he doesn’t attack first for whatever reason
How exactly would Yuno dodge gravity, a force of nature that is basically undetectable ? The only way you know where the attack is when you're already in it. Also, it is not an attack that moves, the Graviole is an attack that appears on you and thats it. No one in the series dodge from such a spell via pure speed, not even Mash. The only way you can dodge it is by using precog but as far as I can remember, Yuno never showed this. And no, extrasensory perception is not enough to dodge, don't even try to use that shit logic

Besides, if Yuno is really hard to hit, Lance will just instantly affect the whole area he is in, and I don't see how Yuno could dodge
He simply spawns an attack anywhere especially directly behind people at point blank ranges to make it difficult for them to react because they will be caught by surprise.
This is via Mana Zone

Anyway, this is really a problam, but Lance has fought opponents who can affect an entire area including from behind, so despite everything, he will be "adapted" from such attacks.
Mana Zone + Spirit Storm?
Torture Pole; It is basically a domain where graviole is "passive". If Lance activates such a spell, the fight is over. And he really doesn't hold back in using it
Don’t see resistance to decon on Lance page so its a reasonable win con
The Yuno's decon is useless

Yuno has no feats with his decon and is very far from being able to destroy one of the basic principles of physics (gravity)

Lance will increase the gravity where Yuno is, no matter where (Except if you are very far away, which would be something like more than 300 meters away). Yuno will be crushed instantly, similar to how Zagred crushed him and Asta, but like, very worst

The AOE of Lance’s first graviole will be human sized. Which Yuno can dodge easily for reasons I’ve mentioned before, such as with his speed amp with MZ+ superior mobility + magic detection.

How exactly would Yuno dodge gravity, a force of nature that is basically undetectable ? The only way you know where the attack is when you're already in it. Also, it is not an attack that moves, the Graviole is an attack that appears on you and thats it. No one in the series dodge from such a spell via pure speed, not even Mash. The only way you can dodge it is by using precog but as far as I can remember, Yuno never showed this. And no, extrasensory perception is not enough to dodge, don't even try to use that shit logic

Besides, if Yuno is really hard to hit, Lance will just instantly affect the whole area he is in, and I don't see how Yuno could dodge

Yuno will move out the way similar to characters within the verse dodge Lance’s graviole. I am also aware of moles reacting to Lance’s graviole with magic detection alone. So precognition is not the only counter to Graviole (Yuno has analytical prediction with Spirit Hushed Dance on his profile anyway). Oh and what you sent as a scan is magic detection btw so explain to me how its shit logic when you literally sent it too? Yuno does the same exact thing with the moles but with all 5 of his senses temporarily gone.

I am aware that Lance will instantly affect the whole area once he realizes Yuno is hard to hit. I have acknowledged it twice now then I addressed it by saying Yuno will either attack first or attack after dodging the first graviole.

This is via Mana Zone

Anyway, this is really a problam, but Lance has fought opponents who can affect an entire area including from behind, so despite everything, he will be "adapted" from such attacks.

I am aware

Mana Zone doesn’t just give the user the ability to “affect an entire area”. It amps the speed and power of Yuno and his spells. It also amps magic detection and Yuno’s reaction time. Lance is up against an attack that is faster than him, from his blind spot and at point blank range. not to mention that this attack is amped with the same Mana Zone. Without Mana Zone Yuno will be 5.4x stronger, with IT Yuno will be even stronger.

Torture Pole; It is basically a domain where graviole is "passive". If Lance activates such a spell, the fight is over. And he really doesn't hold back in using it

I am aware he doesn’t hold back, neither does Yuno. The question is wether or not Lance will start with Torture Pole. I doubt it, it’s not like him not to start with a regular graviole attack. Only when Yuno irritates him will he resort to Torture pole. However Yuno will never waste Lance’s time, Yuno looks to finish fights very quickly with his first attack. And in this Elf form he starts with Mana Zone.

The Yuno's decon is useless

Lol.

eh. Should definitely make a page so the verse can have more stuff explained and read. Stuff like wands and magic can be explained there and make the character pages smaller.
By proxy, most wizards will have a ton of abilities shown through the series. Innocent Zero will probably be the most cluttered since he has 3 personal magics.

The AOE of Lance’s first graviole will be human sized. Which Yuno can dodge easily for reasons I’ve mentioned before, such as with his speed amp with MZ+ superior mobility + magic detection.

Yuno will move out the way similar to characters within the verse dodge Lance’s graviole. I am also aware of moles reacting to Lance’s graviole with magic detection alone. So precognition is not the only counter to Graviole (Yuno has analytical prediction with Spirit Hushed Dance on his profile anyway). Oh and what you sent as a scan is magic detection btw so explain to me how its shit logic when you literally sent it too? Yuno does the same exact thing with the moles but with all 5 of his senses temporarily gone.

I am aware that Lance will instantly affect the whole area once he realizes Yuno is hard to hit. I have acknowledged it twice now then I addressed it by saying Yuno will either attack first or attack after dodging the first graviole.

I am aware

Mana Zone doesn’t just give the user the ability to “affect an entire area”. It amps the speed and power of Yuno and his spells. It also amps magic detection and Yuno’s reaction time. Lance is up against an attack that is faster than him, from his blind spot and at point blank range. not to mention that this attack is amped with the same Mana Zone. Without Mana Zone Yuno will be 5.4x stronger, with IT Yuno will be even stronger.

I am aware he doesn’t hold back, neither does Yuno. The question is wether or not Lance will start with Torture Pole. I doubt it, it’s not like him not to start with a regular graviole attack. Only when Yuno irritates him will he resort to Torture pole. However Yuno will never waste Lance’s time, Yuno looks to finish fights very quickly with his first attack. And in this Elf form he starts with Mana Zone.

Lol.
Question, will Yuno also start off with his upper form or whateverrit was called? Because it sorta implies he will. Sorry if that isn't your intent. Although, does it have any sort of range? It appears to just be a pole arm sort of weapon from what I remember.

Question, will Yuno also start off with his upper form or whateverrit was called? Because it sorta implies he will. Sorry if that isn't your intent. Although, does it have any sort of range? It appears to just be a pole arm sort of weapon from what I remember.

Oh yeah he starts with mana zone + spirit storm most of the time in elf form + spirit dive form against those away from him. But if the opponent loves to be up close to him (Licht) or if he knows the opponent will just nullify it (Zagred) then he has no choice but to use something else. But yeah that’s his go to range attack. And under SBA they are away from each other so he will definitely use spirit storm as his first move.

Oh yeah he starts with mana zone + spirit storm most of the time in elf form + spirit dive form against those away from him. But if the opponent loves to be up close to him (Licht) or if he knows the opponent will just nullify it (Zagred) then he has no choice but to use something else. But yeah that’s his go to range attack. And under SBA they are away from each other so he will definitely use spirit storm as his first move.
Yep

spirit storm is a blast and with Mana Zone Yuno can fire from anywhere. But he prefers to fire at point blank ranges from behind the opponent making it difficult, if not impossible, for a comparable opponent to react.
I see, so he does start of with Spirit of Zephyr? I believe that would actually make Lance use Graviole Secondth right off the bat, considering he used it right away when Wirth used his Secondth. Which would he bad, as with the massive LS difference, Yuno would he held in place before being torn apart. Unless wizard in BC can use spells without reading a grimoire. Also, can these wind spells be "gravitied" or be affected by Graviole?

I mixed up Orter and Wirth

so he does start of with Spirit of Zephyr?

nope

spirit storm. He doesn’t need Zephyr.

I believe that would actually make Lance use Graviole Secondth right off the bat, considering he used it right away when Orter used his Secondth. Which would he bad, as with the massive LS difference, Yuno would he held in place before being torn apart. Unless wizard in BC can use spells without reading a grimoire. Also, can these wind spells be "gravitied" or be affected by Graviole?

Yuno won’t start with Zephyr, doesn’t need it.

But I still like the points you brought so I will answer the questions. Yuno can still cast spells while held in place and yeah wind spells can probably be gravitated.

nope

spirit storm. He doesn’t need Zephyr.

Yuno won’t start with Zephyr, doesn’t need it.

But I still like the points you brought so I will answer the questions. Yuno can still cast spells while held in place and yeah wind spells can probably be gravitated.
Ah, I see, guess I misunderstood then. Well, if that's the case, couldn't Lance, after getting hit first, be prepared? Lance can not only cover a wide range in front of him, he can also cast graviole behind himself. As shown as a simple showcase of his power, he covered a wide range around himself to set a stage which reached behind himself for a couple meters, so it would make sense if he could do that again. And seeing as we're agreeing that Yuno could sense Lance's magic, could we say the same for Lance sensing Yuno's magic? Life of King could probably make a more coherent response than I can later, but Divine Visionary level characters are able to sense aura's, as shown when Lance commented on when Margarette flexed her aura. So if that's the case, then after being hit once by Yuno's spells, he could possibly sense them, before using Graviole to crush and negate them. Because as you said, Yuno's spells can likely be affected by Graviole. Plus, it's not like Lance would go down after one hit, I think. He has faced incredible injuries before, like that one time he was being beaten up by Charle's Portal Moles.

Ah, I see, guess I misunderstood then. Well, if that's the case, couldn't Lance, after getting hit first, be prepared? Lance can not only cover a wide range in front of him, he can also cast graviole behind himself. As shown as a simple showcase of his power, he covered a wide range around himself to set a stage which reached behind himself for a couple meters, so it would make sense if he could do that again. And seeing as we're agreeing that Yuno could sense Lance's magic, could we say the same for Lance sensing Yuno's magic? Life of King could probably make a more coherent response than I can later, but Divine Visionary level characters are able to sense aura's, as shown when Lance commented on when Margarette flexed her aura. So if that's the case, then after being hit once by Yuno's spells, he could possibly sense them, before using Graviole to crush and negate them. Because as you said, Yuno's spells can likely be affected by Graviole. Plus, it's not like Lance would go down after one hit, I think. He has faced incredible injuries before, like that one time he was being beaten up by Charle's Portal Moles.

I want to start with this, Mana Zone boosts the speed of spells (and also amp the spell’s power). It also allows Yuno to cast spells anywhere from any direction.

So I said Yuno either attacks first or second with spirit storm. Yuno prefers to cast it at point blank ranges and from the opponent’s blind spot.

So is Lance fast enough to react to a spell that’s amped in speed and fired at very close range? I don’t think he can. The distance between Lance and an amped spirit storm will be too small for Lance to react.

Now since the spirit storm is amped in power, I believe that’s enough to break practically a lot of bones in the man’s body. However if he stands up from that (which I HIGHLY doubt since the suffered from the mole weren’t bad enough to me), Yuno simply finishes him off before he can stand up and use secondth or something.

Yuno can also cast a moving afterimage to trick Lance then finish Lance off.

Lance may be able to detect magic, but so does all of Yuno’s opponents that Yuno has beaten with these ways.

I want to start with this, Mana Zone boosts the speed of spells (and also amp the spell’s power). It also allows Yuno to cast spells anywhere from any direction.
Yeah, I understood that. Basically my post is acting as a possibility of it could happen.
So I said Yuno either attacks first or second with spirit storm. Yuno prefers to cast it at point blank ranges and from the opponent’s blind spot.
What does Spirit Storm look like? I don't read Black Clover.
So is Lance fast enough to react to a spell that’s amped in speed and fired at very close range? I don’t think he can. The distance between Lance and an amped spirit storm will be too small for Lance to react.
I didn't say that Lance could react, maybe I forgot to say it, but generally Wizards in Mashle take extreme beatings like having multiple fractured bones and damaged organs, so I was mainly implying that Lance could maybe take enough hits before he can cast Graviole. Also, is there a delay between Yuno's spells?
Now since the spirit storm is amped in power, I believe that’s enough to break practically a lot of bones in the man’s body. However if he stands up from that (which I HIGHLY doubt since the suffered from the mole weren’t bad enough to me), Yuno simply finishes him off before he can stand up and use secondth or something.
Eh, as stated above, wizards can take deadly beatings and still keep fighting.
Yuno can also cast a moving afterimage to trick Lance then finish Lance off.
I can say that's smart, though how long would it take for Yuno to resort to that?
Lance may be able to detect magic, but so does all of Yuno’s opponents that Yuno has beaten with these ways.
I mean, I don't think that makes much of a difference? If Lance senses any magic behind him, he could use Graviole behind himself which should crush the spell, right?

Please no in-fighting in the thread, I just want matches on their profiles until I inevitably make a rematch when Lance gets his Eclipse key

Back