• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kyoko Sakura vs Nero Claudius Augustus Germanicus

Status
Not open for further replies.
It was debunked since the beginning, the ap gap is only 3x and while Nero does have stats amp, Kyoko has just as much debuffs and can create 14 independent duplicates for crying out loud.

And that's ignoring the passive 80% chance to be stunned from just one normal hit, Kyoko's curse manipulation and empathic manipulation.

With doppel, Kyoko has it in the bag

Illusions + mind manip + empath manip + familiars + teleportation + invisible + all the things I've said above

If Kyoko gets Doppel she takes it easily for all the reasons above and the fact that it means that Nero has to break her SG, because Doppel transformation completely restore magical stamina after activating

>See my OP

>Me restrict doppel

>Agreeing with doppel argument

>You're OP bakayaro!!

Damn,i forget that i restrict the doppel,sorry guys,BTW with Kyoko didn't have her doppel here,can she defeat Nero here?

Ok so this is magia record kyoko without doppel, alright

As said before she can make 14 clones with theri own buffs and debuffs, countering nero's

The empathic manip and curse manip are still there due to being from memorias and not doppel

The main things that removing doppel restricts are mind manip, invisibility, reality warping and limitless stamina, but everything esle is still there

Nero might be more experienced (I think) and have higher ap but that won't save her from being overwhelmed by the sheer number of kyokos

I vote kyoko for reasons above and this (which is basically a recap)

I think this is the first because the last ones are based on doppel and the other are debunked, idk otherwise

That is quite more than enough to one shot, and I don't think there's much Kyoko can do to stop that from happening beforehand.

No there isn't

Not sure if it's a stomp or not

If not, voting Nero by virtue of using Augustus Germanicus early and then AP stomping all of her clones.

She could get Nero quickly if she uses the clones and gets the drop on her but she isn't going to do jack ***** to her if she gets her NP off

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back