• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kyoko Sakura vs Nero Claudius Augustus Germanicus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kaltias said:
Then she can probably use her own stat amp and debuff to counter Nero's.

Also stun iducement will help a lot too
The Reality Marble shuts down buffs and debuffs.

Also how how high is Nero on the AP scale?

Can it do that to a power null resistant person?

I mean, idk. She is definitely higher than Kyoko when both are in base tho

Kaltias said:
Can it do that to a power null resistant person?

I mean, idk. She is definitely higher than Kyoko when both are in base tho
\_(-_-)_/

Also apparently Nero defeated Saber (Gawain) but had to take precautions to not get instarekt, so make of that what you will.

Legit she should be City Level+ at least if that's the case.

Well i just remind you that Magi record Kyoko is more haxed than her anime self here,you can check her profile,anyway counted.

Well,i hope this is not debunked somehow,i mean the Magi record Kyoko is different from the anime self,so sorry i will pending the vote to see anyone who give an good argument for Kyoko (the mean that two vote will be pended).

Sooooo the RM does nothing because it gets countered by Kyoko's own buffs and debuffs (which aren't getting power nulled)?

Also no one adressed how Nero deals with stun inducement.

Or curse manipulation that increases damage that Nero takes from weak elements, causes her to take damage continuously, nullify healing/Regenerationn up to Mid and lowers the durability of the enemy

Or empathic manipulation that works on other magical girls despite their mind resistance

Anyway, Kyoko own stats amps and debuf would counter Nero RM. Basically, making the fight back to square one. Skils, I would say they are comparable, but I don't see what preventing Kyoko from overwhelms Nero with 14 clones of herself, with each one of them are as powerful as the original and can use Scorpion Spear.

Voting for Kyoko for my own reason.

Kyoko definitely has Nero beaten in the hard to kill department even with a three-usages resurrection.

And can't FC be dodged?

Homu Sweet Homu said:
Anyway, Kyoko own stats amps and debuf would counter Nero RM. Basically, making the fight back to square one. Skils, I would say they are comparable, but I don't see what preventing Kyoko from overwhelms Nero with 14 clones of herself, with each one of them are as powerful as the original and can use Scorpion Spear.

Voting for Kyoko for my own reason.
1. Nero is already going in with a huge AP advantage, around 3x stronger actually. So buffs and rebuffs don't really bring it down to zero.

2. Her buffs and Debuffs need to be manually activated while fighting, Nero's is passive.

3. AP recking all of them can work.

Kaltias said:
Kyoko definitely has Nero beaten in the hard to kill department even with a three-usages resurrection.

And can't FC be dodged?
How do you dodge something that is literally blowing up the Reality Marble where you are?

15 people buffing and debuffing absolutely counter a single passive buff/debuff.

Also again, Nero has a huge chance of being stunned with literally each hit.

And 3x is really not enough to fight 15 opponents at once.

And if she gets cursed one of her lives is gone

She won't be able to one shot after being debuffed so many times, just have to point that out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back