• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Krillin vs Reimu Hakurei

I thought I would give Reimu another matchup, Krillin and Reimu duke it out.

- Both are at full power but no PC-98 feats. for Reimu.

- Reimu has access to Fantasy Nature but follows Spell Card rules, meaning she has a time limit.

- Speed is equalized if in favor for Reimu

Who wins?

Krillin by maffo1989-d8el2w4
Th145Reimu2

Are you serious.

Reimu would had a chance normally, but by applying a time limit to Fantasy Heaven, denying PC-98 feats, putting Krillin at full power and bloodlusting him AND equalizing speed, you basically made it a stomp. This is 5-B vs 6-B right now.

Saikou The Lewd King said:
Are you serious.
Reimu would had a chance normally, but by applying a time limit to Fantasy Heaven, denying PC-98 feats, putting Krillin at full power and bloodlusting him AND equalizing speed, you basically made it a stomp. This is 5-B vs 6-B right now.
I don't know... Fantasy Heaven is only the ultimate form of her power to float, which beside being intangible, it also could allow her to move around your opponent in a straight line (float away from dimensional law), or having her bullet to always hit it target and a good sense of intuition (float away from the normal law of probability). If speed is equalize, you also have to count on her experty for Spell Card game, not to mention her defense that bend spacetime itself. And all that feat is when she still hasn't been serious.

Doesn't really change the fact that she gets one-shot'd via 5-B.

She doesn't have any way of hurting Kirllin either as far as I know, and speed Equalized actually hinders her, since Krillin is only Sub-Relat+

Additionaly she can't really accumulate damage because of equal speed (Sub-Relat+ is still fast enough to avoid serious pile up of damage) and she really need it. After all 6-B level is a long way... To beat 5-B durability.

Damage is not going to accumulate no matter how much time Reimu has. Krillin's just too much tougher for any amount of prodding (that's all it is to him) to do anything.

Promestein said:
Damage is not going to accumulate no matter how much time Reimu has. Krillin's just too much tougher for any amount of prodding (that's all it is to him) to do anything.
There is certain types of attack that can allow to penetrate via constant attack on the same point and especialy some skill.

Last time i remember, Kirllin don't have such planet-busting strength, only can barely deal against such opponent (Then again, i don't watch Dragon Ball Super).

And i think she does have away to deal with Kirllin. Like trapping him in a barrier, putting curse on him (like what she basically do in SSiB) or simply just put a ton of bullet that hurt even an ordinary magician and Youkai Priest.

She need at least speed advantage of 5,73x100 000 000 to attack the same spot to even scratch her enemy. Barriers are useless since they won't be able to stop her opponent. Cursing take a lot of time to achieve.

Saikou The Lewd King said:
Are you serious.

Oh dear. I shouldn't have put such conditions that would turn into a stomp. If this is the case, then allow me to tweak the conditions: Krillin is no longer bloodlusted. Also shouldv'e specifically said that the speed is equalized IF this was in favor for Reimu. So ultimatley, Reimu is at Relativistic+ outspeeding Krillin.

Yamatohime said:
She need at least speed advantage of 5,73x100 000 000 to attack the same spot to even scratch her enemy. Barriers are useless since they won't be able to stop her opponent. Cursing take a lot of time to achieve.
Why would the barrier be useless? Also, what do you mean by 5,73x 100 000 000? Also i don't think the curse that's based on how Izanagi remove the taint when visiting hell and could even affect a Lunarian would be taking a long time (unless you said taking a long time to hit).

Andykhang said:
Why would the barrier be useless? Also, what do you mean by 5,73x 100 000 000? Also i don't think the curse that's based on how Izanagi remove the taint when visiting hell and could even affect a Lunarian would be taking a long time (unless you said taking a long time to hit).
Reimu's durability is based on her duplex barriers...

Reimu AP is 6-B, Krillin Durability is 5-B - the difference is 5,73x100000000. Since she attacks via magic bullets she need to hit him that many times in quick succession (like water drops vs rock). It won't happen.

Powerful curses need ceremonies (time) or preparation (items or prep.time). She can't pull such stunt from nowhere.

^Again, what is 5,73 x 100 000 000 mean? I can't really understand if you just pulled it out of nowhere like that.

5-B aside, Kirllin is still a human with human weakness. If even Goku could die from food poisoning, you don't really need a strong curse to visibly affect Kirllin (Curse that could aggrevate a disease, or straigth up affecting the soul for example). Or she could just pulled a Sanae and prep her curse right during a battle.

Andykhang said:
^Again, what is 5,73 x 100 000 000 mean? I can't really understand if you just pulled it out of nowhere like that.
5-B aside, Kirllin is still a human with human weakness. If even Goku could die from food poisoning, you don't really need a strong curse to visibly affect Kirllin (Curse that could aggrevate a disease, or straigth up affecting the soul for example). Or she could just pulled a Sanae and prep her curse right during a battle.
That number means difference in AP vs Durability. Attack Potenct chart has its own page. You can see it.

Are we talking about Eastern curses or Western ones? If we are talking about Eastern ones, especialy from Japan you need to know many things about your opponent or use powerful curse right from the start. Additionaly since we saw that even Patchy use Eastern magic system we can assume that curse won't easily apply on those who have some control over their Chi.

^We also have a case of an Eastern using Western magic system, so it's more like a matter of reference. Also, i don't remember that you absolutely need to know many thing about your opponent, since there's type that would just straight up ruin someone's fortune came right from a misfortune god.

Andykhang said:
^We also have a case of an Eastern using Western magic system, so it's more like a matter of reference. Also, i don't remember that you absolutely need to know many thing about your opponent, since there's type that would just straight up ruin someone's fortune came right from a misfortune god.
For example Lunar incident was all about of depurification of the place. It's the easiest thing and not really hurtful. To ruin someone's fortune you need first to banish zashiki-warashi who protect the home from poverty god and other misfortunes. If we are talking about martial artists who can use ki/chi we first need to affect their flow of ki/chi or just simply overpower them with powerful curse.

Yamatohime said:
Andykhang said:
For example Lunar incident was all about of depurification of the place. It's the easiest thing and not really hurtful. To ruin someone's fortune you need first to banish zashiki-warashi who protect the home from poverty god and other misfortunes. If we are talking about martial artists who can use ki/chi we first need to affect their flow of ki/chi or just simply overpower them with powerful curse.
I don't think the taint of hell would not be hurtful for human though.

^And i don't think it would be that easy. The fight could last on for hours, as her speed (if not equalize) and reflect would make her untouchable, and her barrier could at least easily deal with normal ki ball. If she is ruthless enough though (which she would, just look at all the shit she have to deal with the youkai daily), 2 min of Fantasy Heaven would be enough to instantly end the match with something like a heart crush or planting explosive talisman inside of the opponent's body.

Throws an amulet to seal Krillin's movement. Throws another amulet to bind and suffocate Krillin. Makes multiple barrier around Krillin when the sealing amulet break to distract Krillin since Krillin AP is strong enough to break her barrier. Throws another amulet to make body doubles to further distract Krillin. Float away from reality and further away from the battlefield until Krillin is dead due to suffocation.

Aurugermil said:
You need to go ask the editor of Reimu's page here since I took all of them from there.
I was talking about this:

Aurugermil said:
Throws an amulet to seal Krillin's movement. Throws another amulet to bind and suffocate Krillin. Makes multiple barrier around Krillin when the sealing amulet break to distract Krillin since Krillin AP is strong enough to break her barrier.
First, Reimu's seals are not that kind of seals. Additionaly her barriers only Country+ durable while Krllin is Planet level AP. She won't be able to put enough barriers. Her amulets can't make body doubles too (it seems your knowledge about ofuda from ninja animes). It's her Ying-Yang orbs as far as I can remember.

P.S. Additionaly, unlike YY orbs her seals has minor durability. She shoot them in large numbers to overcome skilled enemies.

What? Her amulet for body doubles is the one used for Instant Dimension Rift (Õê╣Úéúõ║£þ®║þ®┤)

µ£¡Òü«Þ║½õ╗úÒéÅÒéèÒéÆõ¢£Òéèµö╗µÆâÒéÆÕÅùÒüæÒéïÒÇÇÞ║½õ╗úÒéÅÒéèÒü»µö╗µÆâÒéÆÕÅùÒüæÒéïÒü¿Õ╝¥ÒüæÒÇÇÚúøÒü│µòúÒüúÒüƒµ£¡ÒüºÕÅìµÆâÒéÆÞíîÒüå õ¥┐Õ«£õ©èÒü»Õ¢ôÞ║½Òü½Þ┐æÒüäµîÖÕïòÒü¿Òü¬Òéï

Creates a body double from amulets to evade attacks. If the double takes hits, it releases a barrage of amulets.

Her barrier is country+, that's why it works only for distraction.

I do not know where this wiki took the stuff about suffocation amulets. It is just a hypothetical scenario that I put for Reimu since it seems she will only be able to itch Krillin with her barrage and Reimu still has a bunch of spell card to seal or insta-teleport/evade Krillin.

Divine Arts "Demon Binding Circle": A spell card in which mysterious powers take away the freedom of the body to move. It binds oni in a certain way which seems to be how it also binds humans as well. It also can be used by centering the barrier around Reimu herself.

Divine Spirit Fantasy Seal "Blink": Reimu herself only moves in a straight line, but somehow completely surrounds you. If you think she'll pass you from the front, she'll pop out from behind of you.

Divine Spirit "Fantasy Seal": A spell card that forcibly seals you with bullets of light that ignore the laws of physics

^beside, what move does he showed to have destroy planet anyway? Last time i remember, he only have strength to cut a building.

@Andykhang I believe he's planet becuase he's surperioir to Saiyan Sage Vegeta as well as going head-to-head with 1st form Frieza.

I tried to make this as difficult for both of them as possible without being so much of a stomp on either end. If I need to remove the conditions I placed all together in order to make it a fair fight, then so have it done. But if not, then I'll keep said previous rules.

Scarletmoon56 said:
@Andykhang I believe he's planet becuase he's surperioir to Saiyan Sage Vegeta as well as going head-to-head with 1st form Frieza.
^In skill? speed? destruction? durability? Or all at the same time?

Back