• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Krillin vs Ichigo

Low 5B Krillin vs at least 5C likely higher Ichigo.

Fight is to the death and both are bloodlusted

Battle takes place in the soul society.

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Krilli

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Ichigo_Kurosaki

I know Krillin has an attack potency advantage but I thought that making them fight in a place that Ichigo knows and Krillin does not may even the odds.

Also Ichigo has swords so it will be easier to injure Krillin.

If he does I will change the conditions for the fight and make another thread for Naruto vs Ichigo for a rematch.

I still think relativistic speed is too fast for ichigo's speed stats in my opinion. I think sub-relativistic+ was fine.

Oh well

@Uchihazon

There's no way for Ichigo to beat Naruto (with speed equalized). Also, the Mimihagi speed was recalculated and it ended up being Relativistic. I don't think there's any problem with that.

@ProfessorKukui4Life

Yhwach's Wandenreich feat was recalculated so it resulted in High 6-A to Low 5-B. The latest I've heard is that Ichigo and Aizen will be adjusted to at least High 6-A, likely Low 5-B.

If two people are similar in strength, and one has knowledge while the other doesn't, that changes the odds alot. I say Ichigo has this one in the bag. Slightly lower (or even or possibly even superior AP), same goes for durability, and finally he has a speed advantage. Ofc, if Krillin used a Solar Flare to Destructo Disk combo, right off the bat he could win, but if they fight, Ichigo the advantage

Difficult to say ichigo never user his real bankai new ability I think he could use Getsuga tenshou to destroy Krilin. Kienzan is very slow. But i vote Inconclusive Ichigo real ability will never known and Krilin could win with taioken and kienzan ( solar flame and destructo disk).

Lorg-Galagan said:
Krillin easy, Ichigo cant hurt Krillin </dive

You don't need to be low 5B to hurt Krillin. Krillin has been hurt by less. Low 5B is the max damage Krillin can take.

So Ichigo can hurt Krillin it's he just needs to keep on attacking him with moon level attacks until he exceeds Krillins durability limit.

Is Krillin at the end of Z able to beat first form namek saga Frieza? Since that's the power that could wipe out the entire planet as well as center of gravity. As such,krillin can literally block ichigo's sword with a finger just like Goku did to Trunks for having higher durability and the two having near the same speeds. Also the "knowing terrain" advantage doesn't hold up well with ki sensing, though you could argue that since in Super, people from other universes can't be sensed, but that's also countered with how in bleach people with power can detect presences so that's up in the air. Regardless, ichigo can't hurt him because even bleach's maximum attack potential can't hurt him.

Yeah, if speed is relatively equal, I don't know how Ichigo is going to get past Krillin's raw destructive power. He may not use it much, but a quick Solar Flare into a Destructo Disc will be enough to take Ichigo down. Krillin is Large Planet level at worst while Ichigo may barely breach Planet level if we're being geneous without feats.

I say Krillin.

What do you mean by Large Planet? Low 5-B Krillin is being used here. And Krillin at his strongest is at least 5-B.

@Uchihazinon

You should probably equalize speed. Some FTL Saiyan Saga thing is going on.

In bleach you need a certain amount of spiritual energy to hurt your opponent.

Yhwach is planet level and Ichigo cut him in half. That means Ichigo should be some where close to Yhwach's level in order to do that.

The only reason Yhwach was making quick work of Ichigo is because of his hax. Either than that they are close in attack potency. Obviously Yhwach is a bit stronger than Ichigo at this stage but Ichigo has the power to hurt him at least.

Ichigo would be planet level but however since he only cut Yhwach in in half instead of destroying him completely you have lower his attack potency.

@BFF gonna hafta disagree with u on Ywach being a glass cannon thing. Sir god-stache repeatedly caught and blocked attacks of shikai+hollow Ichigo with his bare hands, he only ever got injured when Ichigo goes Bankai.

Back