• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Krillin should be High 1-A [SERIOUS] . . . . طلبات تصميم الثيَم ↔ الحفل عليك والثيم علينا 🤣💀

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vizer04

He/Him

Krillin forced Goku to dodge his Destructo Disc (in Base Form but still High 1-A) so he should scale to Goku's AP. It should be like this:
Krillin: At least Large Star level (Comparable to Tien, who can destroy parts of the Katchin arena, making him stronger than base Gohan during the Buu Saga, and fought and harmed Shosa alongside Android 18), High Outerverse level with Destructo Disc (Forced Goku to dodge his attacks)
It's also important to note that Goku tanked all other Ki attacks except this one, that decided to dodge instead.

Last edited:
Honestly this should be a mega outlier. It's illogical to use this fight for scaling since Goku ramped up to super saiyan when Krillin's ki attacks were pushing him back. Also you see one destructo disc hit Goku's cheek in base but it left no mark from what I can see, plus there is no evidence Goku was going all out in base at the beginning.

This fight is just plain inconsistent in my opinion but I'll wait to see what others think.

I disagree with this; Goku was clearly holding back and heavily suppressing his defenses. Also, some details about Destructo Disk are often affiliated with durability reduction rather than having more raw power compared to other Ki attacks. But even so, this is a clear obvious case of CIS on Goku's end.

Yeah no. At best is Dura neg but at worst - aka what it actually is, a CIS. Also it's Goku, my man got hurt by fricking rock. A ROCK.

"X made Y dodge, therefore X scales to Y" is such a fallacious argument, because nine times out of ten, Y only dodged to look good.

For example, when he first transformed, Super Saiyan God Vegeta dodged two of Broly's punches and blocked the third one before completely annihilating Broly. Obviously, that Broly does not scale to Vegeta, but Vegeta dodged his attack, so...

Whatever it is, I agreed

Krillin throws rock at SSJ grade 4, hurting him
Man is stronger than we give him credit for.

Probably dura neg or far higher rating will be more appropriate.

Whatever it is, I agreed

Krillin throws rock at SSJ grade 4, hurting him
Man is stronger than we give him credit for.

Probably dura neg or far higher rating will be more appropriate.
But goku wasn't expecting it, and it caught him off guard. But with that logic, goku literally got scratched by a bullet in his arm

But goku wasn't expecting it, and it caught him off guard. But with that logic, goku literally got scratched by a bullet in his arm
Ignoring the possibility it is PIS… pushing Goku to SSJ alone is an impressive feat tbh.

It's not an outlier, the technique is able to cut through anything (this was confirmed in a manga guide i think)

Ignoring the possibility it is PIS… pushing Goku to SSJ alone is an impressive feat tbh.
How it would be an outlier if the disks literally make the high tiers from the saiyan saga and even frieza himself had to dodge those, and it even chopped half of his tail

And also, do keep in mind the disc's being ineffective against cell was filler

Sure. That's why it's Dura neg
It’s not dura neg
  • When used with an equal amount of energy, sharp and spiky weapons tend to be able to overcome higher durability than blunt ones. However, this can not be considered proper Durability Negation. If a sharp or pointy weapon is shown to have kinetic energy on the level of a certain tier, it can contribute towards the character receiving an unquantified "possibly higher" rating.
As for the OP, both combatants were holding back so I disagree with this.

How it would be an outlier if the disks literally make the high tiers from the saiyan saga and even frieza himself had to dodge those, and it even chopped half of his tail
Never said it was an outlier, but it is possible in this fight alone due to the vast gap in power but I'm more inclined to the fact that it isn't an outlier

them training for the top due to Gohan and Krillin being out of practice iirc (correct if wrong pls havent watched dbs in a hot minute)
He only disoriented Gohan with his solar flare tho

agree. bcuz narrator said krillin power rival ssb goku who stronger than ssg who gonna destroy universe.that mean he stronger than ssg 🏃💨

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back