• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kratos VS Quan. *******. Chi

Status
Not open for further replies.
I might have to vote for Kratos here. Higher physical stats cancels out Quan Chi's martial arts plus the Blades of Chaos will sap his strength with each strike. The range of his melee weapons also has higher range than Quan's broadswords which means he will excel in close combat over Quan.

Quan Chi's multi angle portal attacks might seem like a good way to deal with Kratos, but he has dealt with faster surprise attacks that appear out of his sight. He can dodge portal grabs and strikes with combat rolls and replacing himself with clones.

If it's going to end up being a magic battle, Kratos can deal with most of the powers that Quan Chi can dish out. Quan Chi's summons and necromancy is quite useless to him and only serves as fodder that increases Kratos' power seeing how he can steal strength and health from his minions which would make him stronger. If Quan attempts to steal his weapon using Magnet Force or his telekinesis, Kratos can just stash them back to his pocket dimension where it will be safe before switching to another weapon which is more effective. The rest of Quan Chi's stuff can be dodged physically or with shadow clones if Kratos gets stuck.

What really seals the deal here is Kratos' time manipulation. It has a large AoE spanning hundreds of meters and completely halts any projectiles coming towards him which is most of Quan Chi's attacks (skulls, minion projectiles, hell even his mindhax) before Kratos goes in for the kill

So I vote for Kratos

Honestly I feel like I left out how Quan Chi is going to win lol

• Assuming that Quan uses his abilities in conjunction with each other, he'd put Kratos in a sticky situation. Let's say Quan tries to attack him with a portal strike that's out of Kratos' sight but Kratos dodges or replaces himself with a clone and jumps out. But Quan summons a ground beam that shoots him once Kratos finishes dodging.
  • Or Quan Chi replaces the beam with a portal causing him to fall through it. Kratos jumps out of it however, but the portal closes and slices a good portion of him with spatial powers, dealing damage that ignores durability. Depending on how quick he jumps out, he either loses his feet, legs or even his lower half.
  • Quan Chi can just go the easy way and point an open palm at Kratos once he's in range (or even stick a hand out of his portals if he's too far) causing him to disintegrate. However this move isn't what he starts with all the time.
  • Ragdolling him with telekinesis might work, but unless he uses that to throw Kratos to his attacks and magic traps, Kratos isn't going to die from being thrown around.

BrazilianDeadpool said:
These are really good points. I still think Greek Pale Baldy takes this though, but like, Mid to High diff.
Thanks. I just thought that I didn't think of Quan Chi's win conditions which is why I posted that. Otherwise my vote would look biased for Kratos and hell it might as well be a stomp

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back