• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Odin takes this handily with Matter Manip and Power Removal. Odin can just snap, disintegrate all of Kratos's weapons and armor, and charms, before hitting him repeatedly with a large variety of elemental and magic attacks.

That or Odin just seals Kratos, among other methods he would snatch a victory.

I would borderline on this being a stomp if Odin can just disintegrate Kratos, although power null is already making me iffy.

Huesito88 said:
Odin can also One shot right?
Attack Potency: At least Island level (Fought and sealed Hela), likely Large Island level+ (Fought and defeated Surturin his prime, taking the Eternal Flame from him and banishing him to Muspelheim. Controls the Odinforce, a magical force that controls all of Asgard, which includes the energy channeled by the Bifrost, that can destroy the surface of a planet in a short amount of time)

VS.

Durability: Large Island level (Took hits from Bauldr on multiple occasions)

Not sure how that would work out because Odin's AP and Dura are kind of iffy on his listings.

Hellbeast1 said:
Plus I think Odin could be upgraded if Awakened Thor gets buffed
I think they're wrapping that up now, and this will soon be a hard stomp in Odin's favor. I reccomend closing the thread.

Back