• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kratos fights another Raven God

Norse Kratos vs Grandmother Raven

Story: Grandmother Raven wants to destroy Yggdrasil.

Speed Equalized.

SBA

Kratos:

Raven:

Incon:

Last edited:
Before the GoW horde comes in, lemme list Raven's advantages:

• High-Godly regen
  • Negates Odin's resistance to magic.
  • Passive absorption (layered)
  • Resists a lot of what Odin has to offer.

I took one jaunt through her profile.

Unless it's Zeus or Kratos, I don't have any faith there.
Huh.

I would make it Zeus, except Fear Zeus literally cannot be removed from Zeus's abilities.

Maybe I'll make it Norse Kratos.

Norse Kratos has the opposite problem where he resists pretty much everything she has but can't actually do much of anything to her, cause of her regeneration. Is she like, properly higher-dimensional in the sense of being larger than a multiverse or just physically untouchabl?

Norse Kratos has the opposite problem where he resists pretty much everything she has but can't actually do much of anything to her, cause of her regeneration. Is she like, properly higher-dimensional in the sense of being larger than a multiverse or just physically untouchabl?
She's HDE due to being outside the 5-D multiverse.

She views the 5-D multiverse as a trival flat wheel.

Then Kratos can't hit her and she can't harm him, whether in terms of power or magic.

Seems like an inconclusive to me.

She has resistance negation, so what do Norse Kratos's resistance layers look like?
They're the same as his Greek layers, pre-Hope. So like 5 layers to mind/soul/concept/probability manipulation, 3 or so layers of power nullification and absorption, reactive evolution that develops even more resistances etc.

They're the same as his Greek layers, pre-Hope. So like 5 layers to mind/soul/concept/probability manipulation, 3 or so layers of power nullification and absorption, reactive evolution that develops even more resistances etc.
I see.

So she could still absorb him (she scales to Grandfather Spider who has minimum 5 layers), but that seems like it could be it, especially since both scale far above Baseline Low 1-C.

Not sure she goes for absorption in-character, so incon FRA

I don't think this fight can be done.

Gosh darn it.

Now I gotta hope that the 6D upgrade somehow goes through for W101 so I can throw them against 6D people.

Back