• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The_real_cal_howard

Read my comic
VS Battles
Retired
I mean, with Kratos being put up with people well out of his AP range, I guess this would be fun somewhat.

Kratos-playstation-allstars-battle-royale
LINKY

Linx obliterates him and destroys his soul.

Good game.

Daily reminder that Acausality doesn't mean Immunity to Time Hax at all.

cough cough Giratina cough cough

Law of causality is a big factor in the game, along with that one paradox about killing your ancestor. Link's 100% unaffected by the temporal changes.

The real cal howard said:
Law of causality is a big factor in the game, along with that one paradox about killing your ancestor. Link's 100% unaffected by the temporal changes.
That's time paradox immunity in my book, aka, very low level acausality.

....I didn't imply or say otherwise at all.

Regardless, Link's profile doesn't mention an ability to hit Non-Corporeal beings. He will probably have a hard time with the souls Kratos summons, especifically Medusa's soul.

Link was just fine ripping through Low-Godly Regen.

TriforcePower1 said:
Cal, could you please link the link in which you explained Link's abilities?
Im not even gonna start with how many things are wrong here.

Laugh

Ah, sorry. I was referring to how many times you repeated "link" in a single sentence lol

Also, since Link's resistance to time manipulation without the Master Swordis getting removed, he has no counters to the Amulet of Uroborus.

Kepekley23 said:
Also, since Link's resistance to time manipulation without the Master Swordis getting removed, he has no counters to the Amulet of Uroborus.
But.. he owns the master sword...?

Kepekley23 said:
Needs to draw it.
He... doesnt...?

Why would drawing the sword be any different from having it in his belt?

Also, its not like Kratos leads with time stop.

Back