• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kratos VS Devilman

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kratos, medium difficulties at most. Way more haxxed, and from what I see on the profile, significantly more skilled.

There's not much to add to this, really.

Let's analyze Devilman's best combat abilities and see how Kratos fares against them:

• Fire Manipulation: Yeah.
  • Intangibility: Kratos's blades and magic can harm intangible beings like wraiths.

Meosos said:
Kratos for superior hax and better rege
Uhhhh what?

Devilman has Low-Mid, i.e. regen from lethal wounds

Kratos has Mid-Low, i.e. regen from wounds that would leave large scars

Now, let's get into how Kratos can defeat Devilman:

* Time Manipulation: Kratos possesses the Amulet of Uroborus and the Amulet of the Fates, both of which can warp time itself around a local area. Not only that, but after killing the Fates, Kratos gained their power of manipulating fate itself (at least according to Gaia)

* Soul Manipulation: Kratos possesses the Claws of Hades, which suck the soul out of their enemies.

* Stat Amplification: Kratos's sheer rage amps his stats massively. He gains temporary invulnerability, enhanced rege , and even infinite magic . According to WoG, Kratos's sheer rage made him gain resistance to Time-Stop.

* Speed: Kratos can tag Hercules, who can do this. And he also has the Boots of Hermes.

* Blade of Olympus: Kratos's second strongest weapon, it was strong enough to casually one-shot a High 6-A Titan, mortally wound Zeus, kill Cronos , and BFR on a massive scale.

* Life-Force Absorption:According to the novels , Kratos's blades can drain the life-force of a enermy, adding them to Kratos's own Life-Force.

And lots more.

My vote is on Kratos.

...Why am I waking up to one of my older threads being necro'd?

I'll count votes if this is still allowed to be a thing, but I'm pretty sure this was supposed to stay abandoned after the first month of inactivity.

It wasn't accepted because supposedly there was "no proof" Zeus affected the entire world.

That would be true if i hadn't personally asked the director of God of War III about this a few hours ago It's pretty much confirmed.

Not only that, but the deaths of gods with much lower AoE were planetary. Somehow, the death of the guy who ruled mankind and had the biggest of AoEs was lower than Poseidon and Helios's deaths.

To top it off, when Kratos sinks the Blade of Olympus into himself, he produces the exact same effect as Zeus and Athena outright stateds it affected the entire world.

Occam's Razor and the evidence are all squarely in the "Zeus had planetary AoE" side. The people who disagree have to prove otherwise.

However, i'm a hundred percent-sure people will say this is off-topic, so...

This match is actually really dated, as both characters have gotten upgrades since I made it. I'm not even sure if it's something that's valid to discuss anymore.

However, for the sake of argument, let's say that he can.

Then most likely it will be either a draw or a mutual killing with a single blow, since both of characters have the ability allowing them to kill opponents far stronger of their own strength.

On the other hand if it is Amon, who's superior Akira on all counts, and has strongest ability "obliterated life" from which gods are not protected and even more vulnerable to it, giving him the opportunity to "beat" gods like Zeus as "babies", it most likely bring victory to Amon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back