• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kratos Tier 2-C Downgrade.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hear me out on this. First of all, I'm a diehard God of War fan, but after recently discovering Kratos obtaining a upgrade as a multiverse level character, I am going to disagree on this alone. I've seen people use statements and the mythologies of certain gods to upgrade them, but I'm more of a person that prefers feats--convincing feats over statements. (Actions speak louder than words.)

I have proof here.

[[1]]

There are actual "feats" which support this point of view some users on /r/whowouldwin seem to have. It all comes from here apperantly and anybody who links this Imgur gallery is most definitely wanking God of War so watch out for that. This is at least a step up from using titles to justify power though so props to whoever does this for at least being creative

Regardless "universal" God of War is ludicrously and insanely wanked in addition to being hilariously un - convincing. No other significant VS sites have accepted it for that reason, Comicvine, Narutoforums, Spacebattles and VS Battle Wiki don't have Kratos as universal. Granted the vast majority of Comicvine and Spacebattles wouldn't have seen this stuff like almost all of the users on /r/whowouldwin so there is that to consider. Its definitely safe to say all of the more "reasonable" people and the power players on Narutoforums and VS Battle Wiki disagree with the "upgrades"

The wank itself has been around for at least a year and it is exactly the same content that appeared in SethTheCircleJerk's God of War video. As Seth just sourced his stuff from the people who support "universal" God of War

Currently if there is any one character you're going to want to dislike, no make that hate out of shear unadulterated WANK its going to be Kratos

All the "relevant" claims of "universal" feats There are about 3 of them

Cronus beat Uranus who created the universe

And This is the main one however there are tons of problems with it

1 - The timeline scan is completely un - sourced, it supposed to be from the "official" website for God of War ascension but that doesn't even exist as nothing comes up when it is searched for which makes this very dubious canon at best and that's definitely pushing it. There is no conformation the [2010 comics](http://godofwar.wikia.com/wiki/God_of_War_(comics) are canon either they weren't made by whoever makes the God of War games

2 - It doesn't say exactly how the Titan Cronus beat Uranus his Primordial father. He just "overthrew" him which doesn't have to mean he defeated or killed him its not know how he did this either as its never ever shown or even mentioned in any of the games which are the confirmed canon. Yes The Cycle of Patricide does exist and is a concept in God of War but it only started with Cronus and Zeus. Regardless of that he obviously didn't kill him either because Uranus got his head punched off of his body by Thalassa and exploded into stars which is consistent with with the other Primordials getting damaged or dying to create an aspect of nature or the universe, hes never seen fighting again in the intro either which is also coherent with the only living Primordials left fighting, he was one of the two and possibly three which were shown dying

3 - Just "Giving life" to the universe isn't a universal feat in any way, shape or form in the same way that giving life to a world wouldn't mean creating one, the universe as around before anything in God of War it was just in Chaos. It might be worth noting that none of the other Primordials have universal death feats either they just created more worldly aspects like the mountains or the oceans

4 - The obvious reason

Even if Cronus was confirmed by the canon to have this feat it would be a massively, stupidly and utterly insane outlier to such a massive degree that it would have to be discounted from God of War power scaling for that very reason

Cronus isn't one of the main Primordials ["Main" because there are lots of other characters who are also Primordial but mostly not at all comparable to Uranus and the like in power] who are the only ones with above planetary feats since they were literally made of stars or at least two of them were when they all started fighting each other. Cronus is one of the many characters confined to the main world and would only reasonably scale to everyone else there

To put it into perspective these are the top 6 feats for the "regular" characters in the games focusing on Greek mythology:

Poseidon's death floods Greece and then the world: Country - Continent level, which shows how much water was under his control and bound to him

Persephone's death explosion [however Kratos didn't get hit by this version of it] destroying some of the World Pillar: At least Country probably Continent level as the World Pillar was resistant enough to hold up the crust of the Earth just like Atlas

Atlas lifting the world's crust: Continent level possibly higher

Atlas's hammer having the weight of the world: Multi Continent level, presumably not the planet as "planet" was never specified and Atlas holds the World Pillar

The Death of the gods doomed the world: Possibly Continent - Multi Continent level, depending on how much the world was actually affected

Helios's power being able to destroy the world: Multi Continental, the statement is self explanatory its also a key plot point in Chains of Olympus. It would be true that Helios's power has no specified time frame in which it can destroy the world so its just base line for that level of power

The above definitely scale to Kratos and Cronus specifically although neither are as strong physically strong as Atlas and would be incapable of razing the surface of a planet because they both do not have an attack with a wide enough radius to do it even though they are on approximately the same power tier as Helios

According to power scaling Kratos is much more powerful than many people think he is on here and /r/whowouldwin when God of War's feats are taken at face value and interpreted fairly this is going to get me called a Kratos wanker its inevitable, Kratos's power tier is a subject of mass controversy, isn't he considered small city level to possibly mountain level or something? Or even anti jerked into street tier street tier when normal humans in God of War can be considered "street tier" and the weakest game version of Kratos could flip over streets

But as has been mentioned before no planet level feats are present and two of the above only count for lifting strength. A multi continental character [Cronus] defeating a multi stellar Primordial is just as well outlier - ish as...

Post Crisis Superman stopping an attack that could destroy half the galaxy and destroying something that could blow away the entire milky way

Further more...

Spiderman is not S tier, this one doesn't require context its just too obvious

There is also no way that the incredible Hulk can shake the multiverse and be infinite according to an omniscient being

Absolutely none of the above don't count as outlier's, Cronus's statement is an outlier for the same reason they are. The in question timeline itself is also likely not canon at all in the first place unless there is evidence otherwise, rule 5 and burden of proof

Everything here is not a case of "AOE", "PIS" or "Ki Control" either there is nothing at all which suggests a lack of "AOE" outside of the already botched scaling to Uranus. In fact Helios's sun power was considered unfathomable by just about everyone in chains of Olympus such as Atlas, Athena and others because it could "destroy the world" granted Helios wasn't the most powerful Olympian but all of them and all of the other god like beings are universal according to God of War wankers. Universal characters would not be below world destroying power and ironically enough his "AOE" is also higher than multi continental because his domain is the sun. Just in case someone tries... Helios isn't star level he just has sun powers "DAE"? Star level calculators and solar panels? Not at all

Helios banishes Nyx everyday making him universal because Nyx is a Primordial goddess who helped create the universe

Nyx has no feats at all the "proof" of Nyx being "universal" comes from another un - sourced website which makes this invalid already. She may be a Primordial being but so are lots of other characters like Gaia, The Furies, The Sisters of Fate and Thanatos who would all be classed as "Primordial" in the God of War universe but they aren't the same type of Primordial as Uranus who was made of countless stars, Nyx and others like her also have no combat based scaling to the aforementioned, surviving the Primordial war doesn't count as a feat in the same way that people who survive a nuclear war wouldn't get city level durability. More importantly, Helios doesn't have to be stronger than Nyx to banish her the specifics of how he does this are never given. If Helios does banish Nyx with his how power then its an anti feat for her a being a universe tier character as a universal character wouldn't be defeated by anything with below planet level attack potency

Oddly enough this contradicts Uranus making the universe, something is not right here...

The World Pillar holds all creation meaning it holds the universe. All creation was going to be destroyed with its collapse as well

It blatantly doesn't there are clearly stars and they are in the sky refer back the the trailer featuring the Primordials, the God of War world's sun is also seen at one point and it appears to be a perfectly normal star like the one which our Earth orbits around. All creation just refers to the God of War world. The area might be flat even if it is shown as being a regular planet sometimes leading to more contradictions and is clearly not infinite as it has edges regardless where it stops

Also, World Pillar not universe Pillar isn't it not obvious?

A few of the other "feats" that support the "universal" argument Ares made a dimension with a galaxy which is galaxy level and the Furies also made a dimension as well so its not an outlier!

Ares controlled a small part of that location but its not know at all whether ares made that dimension or just transported Kratos to a pre - existing space so neither idea can be confirmed, he also most definitively did not destroy. Secondly the structure of the area shows it is likely not comparable to a true galaxy the supposed stars in the background are far larger than the cosmic formation which moves around. Ares is not confirmed to be galaxy level in any way for the same reason that characters such as Demise, Kaguya and Mundus are not star and multi star system level respectively, on top as not being galaxy level the same way Eddy, Ewan and The Hunter are not star busting, also galaxy level and star busting again. The Furies did make a dimension that contained a small ocean but creation = destruction applies here, they were not weak but not anywhere near close to city to island busting which is what they would be if scaled to their creation feats

The Titan Hyperion having a spear with the weight of the cosmos, this must equate to cosmic levels of strength!

"Weight of the cosmos" is an obvious hyperbole and disregarding that that is still irrelevant as Hyperion's spear isn't actually as heavy as the cosmos it is just strong enough to support its weight, the spear doesn't have a defined weight itself only durability. If the spear was destroyed by a character it would be a feat but that never happened like anyone holding anything up with the spear

The following is Norse related

Ragnarok has dimension level feats. Namely something to do with the Nine Realms

There might be planet level feats there providing Ragnarok plays out according to the prophecy or there might not be. The Nine Realms are all located on Yggdrasil which is a massive tree and none of them have a defined size yet making any feats here hard to quantify for the most part. There was something else about the World Serpent shaking all the realms, key word shaking not destroying or doing major damage to, a heavy nuclear weapon could shake the earth while only being city level in destructive power. Sites like VS Battles themselves have also calculated feats like this at large island level so the above is not nearly as impressive as it seems. What is of more relevance is that none of this has happened yet as there hasn't been a game involving it. The most impressive thing on that list was Sköll and Hati eating both the sun and the moon if said sun is going to be regular sized that is star level, a far cry from universe busting. Due to the nature of the God of War universe and its basing on mythology star level Kratos isn't guaranteed to happen as mythological views of the world and its cosmology were not not the same as how celestial bodies are viewed today

There was potentially something about Odin creating the universe as well but that has no basis at all since there was no scan and more importantly doesn't show destructive capability or durability and it also raises the question of exactly how many characters made the universe in God of War?

As for now though just wait for all of this to happen before re - assessing Kratos's power tier

There is more, the entire original post was too long to be one thing and had to be split into multiple parts as a result the next post will be covering the FTL wank and Kratos's massive collection of speed anti feats.

So in conclusion, I believe Kratos should be Multi-Continent Level or Small Planet level.

Sorry, but I go by literal feats than statements or character boasts.

DJackythejack said:
So I just wanna ask then.
The only way you'd accept someone being 2-C is it you actually see them destroy or create a universe
Depends on the character themself. Kratos and his 'power level' is a bit wonky to gauge, well given the fact that he is a video game character. I've played through most of the God of War games, including the newest one so far. You can say, I'm extremely skeptical on Kratos' Low Multiverse Tier.

While a lot of this revision seems solid, there is one thing I have to disagree with. Kratos' final tiering probably shouldn't be Multi-Continental level. The CRT that upgraded Kratos to Low 2-C mentions the fact that current feats for GOW4 Kratos put him at 4-A. It's been stated time and time again by the developers and shown in game that Kratos is far weaker than he was when he was younger, and that he's holding himself back quite a bit. GOW1-3 Kratos should be stronger than GOW4 Kratos. I would suggest the downgrade instead downgrades him to "At Least 4-A, likely higher".

If I am not mistaken, all these debunks have already been discussed here. And there are several sources, including words from the developers that chronos defeated uranos in a cosmic battle.

Beamgc said:
If I am not mistaken, all these debunks have already been discussed here. And there are several sources, including words from the developers that chronos defeated uranos in a cosmic battle.
Yeah there are some statements, but where are the feats that were exhibited? Just because the developers said it, it doesn't hold water as what it is displayed in the gameplay, story, and lore. You'll have to excuse me, but I need legitimate proof.

You can't simply mix Canon and Word of God together when both contradict each other.

https://www.reddit.com/r/CharacterRant/comments/8nqwl4/god_of_war_canon_and_word_of_god/

I think we are overestimating Kratos here, guys. At best from what we see so far visually, is at best multicontinent or possibly planet level. I know many fictional characters out there that display far more impressive feats than what Kratos has done so far.

Which is why I'd say we should return him to High 6-A or whatever it was before.

Assaltwaffle said:
Most if not all of this was covered in the original upgrade. It may benefit you to read over it, long as it may be.
I have read over it, but we haven't seen anything like this in the source material.

I'm just saying...the canon versions of the characters should be used unless composites are specificed.

DarkGrath said:
While a lot of this revision seems solid, there is one thing I have to disagree with. Kratos' final tiering probably shouldn't be Multi-Continental level. The CRT that upgraded Kratos to Low 2-C mentions the fact that current feats for GOW4 Kratos put him at 4-A. It's been stated time and time again by the developers and shown in game that Kratos is far weaker than he was when he was younger, and that he's holding himself back quite a bit. GOW1-3 Kratos should be stronger than GOW4 Kratos. I would suggest the downgrade instead downgrades him to "At Least 4-A, likely higher".
Once again, I wouldn't rely on the developers nor their words. There is no solid visual feat of Kratos performing something that is capable of leveling solar systems.

Same goes for his speed, if his speed is Massively FTL and Infinity+, then he should be capable of defeating hordes of enemies swiftly without much effort nor rely on Entry Stones to teleport around the map in the game. We're giving him too much credit here.

By the way, the old thread included a complete and in-depth deconstruction of literally every single point here, such as the assertion that "Uranus got killed by Thalassa" (that is not even Thalassa to begin with, which already makes your word on this thread very spotty) - he didn't, and you'd have to be completely dimwitted to even start to believe such a thing considering Uranus's son was born way, way after that scene.

The assertion that the God of War comics aren't canon is another example of your lack of information on the issue showing through, considering the writer literally states they are primary canon.

Sorry, this won't be going through.

> 1 - The timeline scan is completely un - sourced, it supposed to be from the "official" website for God of War ascension but that doesn't even exist as nothing comes up when it is searched for which makes this very dubious canon at best and that's definitely pushing it

Yeah, the site ended up changing to promote the 2018 game. However, you can still retrieve some of them if you use the Wayback Machine, and, most importantly, you can still retrieve the identical Official FB scans which were posted alongside the official website scan if you actually look for them, such as the World Pillar scan.

> There is no conformation the [2010 comics](http://godofwar.wikia.com/wiki/God_of_War_(comics) are canon either they weren't made by whoever makes the God of War games

You are, of course, completely wrong

> Regardless of that he obviously didn't kill him either because Uranus got his head punched off of his body by Thalassa and exploded into stars which is consistent with with the other Primordials getting damaged or dying to create an aspect of nature or the universe

The same debunked argument as always. No, Uranus didn't die. His son met him. Gyges was literally banished by Uranus to Tartarus because of his ugliness, and he physically met his father who tore him off of Gaia and threw him aside. Gaia herself was born way after the war.

> Just "Giving life" to the universe isn't a universal feat in any way, shape or form in the same way that giving life to a world wouldn't mean creating one, the universe as around before anything in God of War it was just in Chaos. It might be worth noting that none of the other Primordials have universal death feats either they just created more worldly aspects like the mountains or the oceans

Uranus literally had the universe torn off of his body. He didn't "give life" to it in the sense that he made living beings like you're misinterpreting. It's a poetical way of calling him the creator. Gyges later states "upon your death, we will rule all that our father created." Ie, Uranus created the universe which is shown in the intro.

> Even if Cronus was confirmed by the canon to have this feat it would be a massively, stupidly and utterly insane outlier to such a massive degree that it would have to be discounted from God of War power scaling for that very reaso.

The greek game has at least 7 feats on that level while the Nordic games have another 6. Yes, totally an outlier. Maybe by /r/CharacterRant standards where Kratos is a 100-tonner at the high-end, but not in VBW.

> Nyx has no feats at all the "proof" of Nyx being "universal" comes from another un - sourced website which makes this invalid already.

Nobody tries to use the Island of Rhodes website to make Nyx universal. The reason why it's a universal feat is because, in GoW lore, Nyx fought in the Primordial War, and survived it, thus needs to be comparable to Uranus.

And yes, that website got hyper-retconned. It's a very old account, 6 years younger than Ascension. It happens. Nobody tries to use it as a supporting feat.

> It blatantly doesn't there are clearly stars and they are in the sky refer back the the trailer featuring the Primordials, the God of War world's sun is also seen at one point and it appears to be a perfectly normal star like the one which our Earth orbits around. All creation just refers to the God of War world. The area might be flat even if it is shown as being a regular planet sometimes leading to more contradictions and is clearly not infinite as it has edges regardless where it stops

Except it's outright stated the Pillar of the World's destruction would make the world revert into Chaos, and that everything that came before it would end, not to mention the Atlas statement in official material. You can try to say it's "obvious" that it doesn't all you want, the games and canon all say otherwise.

And Atlas doesn't hold up the world. He holds up the cosmos too.

> "Weight of the cosmos" is an obvious hyperbole and disregarding that that is still irrelevant as Hyperion's spear isn't actually as heavy as the cosmos it is just strong enough to support its weight, the spear doesn't have a defined weight itself only durability. If the spear was destroyed by a character it would be a feat but that never happened like anyone holding anything up with the spear

It isn't obvious hyperbole. The artbook says about the weapons that their exaggerated feel and scale was on purpose and that they are legit. WoG also says it, so you can stop making this up. And the spear itself actually powerscales, considering that Hyperion carried it into battle, yet Atlas was the one who was stated to be the military leader of the Titans on the war and had his own weapons. Not to mention the fact that the Blade of Olympus one-shotted the whole race, you even see Hyperion on Chains of Olympus.

Anyway, this came out at a very untimely fashion, considering I will need to be going to sleep very soon, and tomorrow is when I would have the time to keep replying endlessly, but I will only come home after the noon.

It is no problem, since I know this won't be applied while I'm asleep, but I ask people to reread the other thread. Most of this person's points have been completely answered and deconstructed for months.

Kepekley23 said:
> 1 - The timeline scan is completely un - sourced, it supposed to be from the "official" website for God of War ascension but that doesn't even exist as nothing comes up when it is searched for which makes this very dubious canon at best and that's definitely pushing it
Yeah, the site ended up changing to promote the 2018 game. However, you can still retrieve some of them if you use the Wayback Machine, and, most importantly, you can still retrieve the identical Official FB scans which were posted alongside the official website scan if you actually look for them, such as the World Pillar scan.

> There is no conformation the [2010 comics](http://godofwar.wikia.com/wiki/God_of_War_(comics) are canon either they weren't made by whoever makes the God of War games

You are, of course, completely wrong

> Regardless of that he obviously didn't kill him either because Uranus got his head punched off of his body by Thalassa and exploded into stars which is consistent with with the other Primordials getting damaged or dying to create an aspect of nature or the universe

The same debunked argument as always. No, Uranus didn't die. His son met him. Gyges was literally banished by Uranus to Tartarus because of his ugliness, and he physically met his father who tore him off of Gaia and threw him aside. Gaia herself was born way after the war.

> Just "Giving life" to the universe isn't a universal feat in any way, shape or form in the same way that giving life to a world wouldn't mean creating one, the universe as around before anything in God of War it was just in Chaos. It might be worth noting that none of the other Primordials have universal death feats either they just created more worldly aspects like the mountains or the oceans

Uranus literally had the universe torn off of his body. He didn't "give life" to it in the sense that he made living beings like you're misinterpreting. It's a poetical way of calling him the creator. Gyges later states "upon your death, we will rule all that our father created." Ie, Uranus created the universe which is shown in the intro.

> Even if Cronus was confirmed by the canon to have this feat it would be a massively, stupidly and utterly insane outlier to such a massive degree that it would have to be discounted from God of War power scaling for that very reaso.

The greek game has at least 7 feats on that level while the Nordic games have another 6. Yes, totally an outlier. Maybe by /r/CharacterRant standards where Kratos is a 100-tonner at the high-end, but not in VBW.

> Nyx has no feats at all the "proof" of Nyx being "universal" comes from another un - sourced website which makes this invalid already.

Nobody tries to use the Island of Rhodes website to make Nyx universal. The reason why it's a universal feat is because, in GoW lore, Nyx fought in the Primordial War, and survived it, thus needs to be comparable to Uranus.

And yes, that website got hyper-retconned. It's a very old account, 6 years younger than Ascension. It happens. Nobody tries to use it as a supporting feat.

> It blatantly doesn't there are clearly stars and they are in the sky refer back the the trailer featuring the Primordials, the God of War world's sun is also seen at one point and it appears to be a perfectly normal star like the one which our Earth orbits around. All creation just refers to the God of War world. The area might be flat even if it is shown as being a regular planet sometimes leading to more contradictions and is clearly not infinite as it has edges regardless where it stops

Except it's outright stated the Pillar of the World's destruction would make the world revert into Chaos, and that everything that came before it would end, not to mention the Atlas statement in official material. You can try to say it's "obvious" that it doesn't all you want, the games and canon all say otherwise.

And Atlas doesn't hold up the world. He holds up the cosmos too.
Once again, statements and what the developers and authors say still doesn't hold enough water. I need visuals of Kratos or any GOW character exhibiting these feats, including in God of War 4 without statements, guide books, or Word of God.

Call me bias, but I'm heavily skeptical on this alone.

KratosSolosDBUniverse said:
I agree with Kep on this. These are just re-posted arguments from other sites that have been debunked numerous times in the past.
Well of course you'd agree since your username says it all, my friend.

AguilaR101 said:
I will say that the MFTL+ rating looks iffy, what's even the basis for it?
There is no scans or good visual proof of Kratos moving at that speed. If he really is fast, he wouldn't need entry stones at all to teleport across Midgard or any other realm.

Eh, I'm assuming teleportation takes less effort than just moving your legs so...I dunno. Kratos could just be doing the thing that takes the least amount of energy

Maybe that's just me.

While I am neutral on this:

Am I the only one who believes Spawn's argument is the same as Goku vs Beerus clashing statements ? You know the ones where they state "Show me the universal feat... Not statements of it being universal" . Anyways...

Spawn, no offense, but is there any other argument you have because that one along with almost every one you made in the OP has been countered several times in the upgrade thread... And unless you come up with something new I doubt it'll be changed.

Kepekley23 said:
> "Weight of the cosmos" is an obvious hyperbole and disregarding that that is still irrelevant as Hyperion's spear isn't actually as heavy as the cosmos it is just strong enough to support its weight, the spear doesn't have a defined weight itself only durability. If the spear was destroyed by a character it would be a feat but that never happened like anyone holding anything up with the spear
It isn't obvious hyperbole. The artbook says about the weapons that their exaggerated feel and scale was on purpose and that they are legit. WoG also says it, so you can stop making this up. And the spear itself actually powerscales, considering that Hyperion carried it into battle, yet Atlas was the one who was stated to be the military leader of the Titans on the war and had his own weapons. Not to mention the fact that the Blade of Olympus one-shotted the whole race, you even see Hyperion on Chains of Olympus.
The universe has no weight, dude. Again, I need to see a legit universe busting feat. If you can find me something that convincing enough, I'll accept Kratos as 2-C.

You'd need Immeasurable Speed to close the gap between separate realities... Not infinite speed. That would explain how he needs teleportation without contradicting his current speed.

The 2nd Existential Seed said:
While I am neutral on this:
Am I the only one who believes Spawn's argument is the same as Goku vs Beerus clashing statements ? You know the ones where they state "Show me the universal feat... Not statements of it being universal" . Anyways...

Spawn, no offense, but is there any other argument you have because that one along with almost every one you made in the OP has been countered several times in the upgrade thread... And unless you come up with something new I doubt it'll be changed.
Goku and Beerus' fight was visually causing the universe to tremble and that's enough to consider them as universe busters compared statements that has yet to be shown in canon or anywhere else.

Jackythejack said:
Eh, I'm assuming teleportation takes less effort than just moving your legs so...I dunno. Kratos could just be doing the thing that takes the least amount of energy
Maybe that's just me.
It's just you. Please put in the effort to make this a good debate, man.

""Except it's outright stated the Pillar of the World's destruction would make the world revert into Chaos, and that everything that came before it would end, not to mention the Atlas statement in official material. You can try to say it's "obvious" that it doesn't all you want, the games and canon all say otherwise.

And Atlas doesn't hold up the world. He holds up the cosmos too.""

The world could mean anything. Is it the universe? The planet? Reality? Destroying the 'world' varies in meaning.

OnThe 2nd Existential Seed said:
You'd need Immeasurable Speed to close the gap between separate realities... Not infinite speed. That would explain how he needs teleportation without contradicting his current speed.
Then we should get rid of the Infinite+

Spawn888 said:
Once again, statements and what the developers and authors say still doesn't hold enough water. I need visuals of Kratos or any GOW character exhibiting these feats, including in God of War 4 without statements, guide books, or Word of God.

you do not need visual evidence to prove a feat when, guides, developers and the game itself states this several times. You are just puting your head canon above everything else.

Spawn888 said:
KratosSolosDBUniverse said:
I agree with Kep on this. These are just re-posted arguments from other sites that have been debunked numerous times in the past.
Well of course you'd agree since your username says it all, my friend.
Or maybe I just agree because your argumentation is trash and has been debunked several times in the past.

"Your rant on /r/CharacterRant is laughably inaccurate and old"

"Well of course you'd agree since your username says it all, my friend."

"Please put in the effort to make this a good debate, man."

"your argumentation is trash"

Can you guys like not get into each others' throats like this? Talking to both sides here, don't just mudsling insults in a "matter-of-fact" kind of manner. Let's be more mature and help each other sort out our disagreements here.

Beamgc said:
Spawn888 said:

you do not need visual evidence to prove a feat when, guides, developers and the game itself states this several times. You are just puting your head canon above everything else.
Once again, the statements and word of God are still not holding enough water unless proven otherwise. If anything, statements such as Thor causing the Nine Realms to tremble sounds completely exaggerated.

MYHERO said:
"Your rant on /r/CharacterRant is laughably inaccurate and old"
"Well of course you'd agree since your username says it all, my friend."

"Please put in the effort to make this a good debate, man."

"your argumentation is trash"

Can you guys like not get into each others' throats like this? Talking to both sides here, don't just mudsling insults in a "matter-of-fact" kind of manner. Let's be more mature and help each other sort out our disagreements here.
That sort of thing is inevitable in a debate, man. The more people disagree, stuff happens. That's how the world is. *shrugs*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back