• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kratos Faces Against a Creator God (Kratos vs White Diamond)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flashlight237

VS Battles
Calculation Group
Well, this is gonna be interesting. Granted, I'm not sure if Weekly's suggestions to make an exception rule for gem hax in the recent SU discussion was agreed upon or not, but heck with it. Here, we have Kratos: the god-killing spartan, against White Diamond: essentially the creator of the gems. We know Kratos isn't going to back down from a 60-foot-tall T-posing gem person who mixes Frieza's sadism with the psychological horror factor of Freddy Krueger into one hulking female body, I mean f***, just look at WD and the scenes involving her.

That aside here are the guidelines.

1. This is Power of Hope Kratos vs White Diamond

2. Speed is equalized.

3. White Diamond's hax can be used against Kratos (yes, that was the exception rule: to allow gem hax to be usable on organics. Needless to say WD's BFR can pick up Steven, who is clearly organic).

Both are "At least High 6-A, likely far higher," so it works. That aside, who takes this? I mean Kratos did nearly kill himself in the end of God of War III, so maybe he can do something against White Diamond? I dunno. Like I said, who wins?

Gow3 kratos
WhiteDiamondz
The Angry-Ass God Killer: 0
The Creepy-Ass Creator God: 0

Inconclusive: 0

Uh, Kratos has resistance to almost all the hard-hitting hax wielded by WD, can resurrect if he gets killed, and every hit he lands will drain lifeforce from WD. Not only that, he is much stronger and can easily rip White Diamond's soul out if he gets bored enough with the fight or do a plethora of other stuff, like summon the souls of beings like the Gorgons and the Sirens to petrify or mess with WD's sanity.

Also, considering Power of Bullshit Kratos can't be touched by corrupted beings without them harming themselves (as shown when Fear Zeus was knocked off when he tried to do anything to Kratos), White Diamond might not even be able to legit touch Kratos, so Kratos punches him to death with his embodimen-of-bullshit punches.

Simple, Kratos has a massive scaling chain to the low exatons while White is barely in the mid hundred petatons with his own. Unless that feat is calculated and accepted we go by the profiles in here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back