• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Koon Ran and Irie Inieta upgrade, Tekelinesis and Forcefield Creation and Storm possible calc

Well, my proposal is for Arie Inieta to be upgraded to High 7-C for fhought Elaine in the past and only to have lost for lack of knowledge of her abilities, as his own wiki and himself say they only lost by not knowing about the Kaiser Anima and Koon Ran improved by Redan also be High 7-C for having fought against Inieta and killed him.

And also about Forcefield Creation, I understand that the ToG characters, the Shinsoo can be used to form barriers, which repel everything within their reach when they are formed and are only transposable to those who have enough Shinsoo resistance to cross it. But and about Telekinesis? I do not remember anyone example of Telekinesis has ToG, and if you can you can send me images, and I will also add Forcefield Creation to all ToG and Telekinesis characters if you have any examples of that.

If anyone can, please do a calc for the users of Jeonsulsa or Lightning User, because it says on the wiki that Rankers who are users of electricity are said to be able to cause natural disasters, and that escalates Lero-ro since he is a Jeonsulsa ie that scales almost all Rankers (that are below thousand) that we find in ToG.

1. I am neutral at face value, the reasoning seems solid, but I should probably reread for context.

2. Forcefield creation is fine, Telekinesis was shown like once iirc, but dont quote me on that. I am fine with it being removed if it wasn't shown.

3. Uncaclable unless we have pictures/statements.

If you have this, then you need to request a calc here: https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/1416650

Rinkaku Kagune has done calcs for the verse so it is probably okay to ask him if you have solid proof on this.

3 - It is because of Ran's ability to make electric strom clouds that say that if done by a Ranker can make natural disasters and Lero-ro is a Jeonsulsa (and he should be able to do something similar with better mastery and with much more power ) also he and also here is the description of this ability:

• Electric Storm Clouds: Ran is capable of engulfing his surroundings with storm clouds which impair the opponent's vision. When used by an amateur this technique is only useful in enclosed spaces however for a skilled Ranker it is possible to create a natural disaster with this technique, although that requires a contract with a Guardian.

It is still really vague and has never been shown what the power would be.

It is not that it isnt valid, but that you can't (yet) calc this feat.

I am however fine with adding Weather Manipulation as one of his powers if he doesnt have it already.

Yeah, because we dont really have a good metric for the size of the thunderstorm

You can ask Rinkaku if he wants to calc it, he might think the same, might not

I will go for the change suggested if needed.

Yeah i also agree with kinkiest here, since the term is kinda vague we don't really know how much destruction it could cause.

and most importantly do not forget, the electric storm clouds when used by a SKILLED RANKER, this term could be referring to highrankers for all we know, and lero ro ain't one. So until we get feats or direct statements from the author it should be left as it is.

I'd rather hold off on any AP revisions until we find out the radius of Name Hunt Station, as well as update the calc that puts them at Low 7-B, as the revision will likely downgrade the verse regardless.

I forget where the telekinesis comes as well. I'd assume any lighthouse user would gain telekiniesis for being able to manipulate their lighthouse. Though I can't recall why Bam has it. I thought he had used it once before, but I can't recall. It's likely safest to remove it for the time being.

So should every Light Bearer have Telekinesis? And also all Wave Controller should also have Telekinesis as a dangerous pair when they fight alongside a Light Bearer? Since they can control Lighthouses, just as Baam did.

All Jeonsula's are able to use lightning. We have to remember that Shinsoo is literally nature and to manipulate it for whatever element will result in a real life product. It's like saying that Blitz's flames aren't real since they're made of shinsoo. Also Lero-ro is an exceptioally powerful ranker in fact. He is barely below Karaka in the Rankings (but Rankings are also made on accomplishments as well as trenght so let's not get ahead of ourselves and say he's as strong as him) and was was supposedly the strongest Second Floor Administrator.

But I also agree that we need scans or at least descriptions before I, or anyone else, can calc this natural disaster feat you speak of.

@Rinkaku

Well, can this chapter serve you?

https://www.webtoons.com/en/fantasy/tower-of-god/season-2-ep-62/viewer?title_no=95&episode_no=142

Since Ran made a storm of clouds in a room and Lero-ro as an exceptionally strong Ranker may be able to make storms with better mastery and use as a natural disaster since he is a Jeonsulsa much better than Ran, as the description of this technique or the wiki itself tells of Ran's abilities say:

https://towerofgod.wikia.com/wiki/Koon_Ra

• Electric Storm Clouds: Ran is capable of engulfing his surroundings with storm clouds which impair the opponent's vision. When used by an amateur this technique is only useful in enclosed spaces however for a skilled Ranker it is possible to create a natural disaster with this technique, although that requires a contract with a Guardian.

Fair enough. But to calc that off such little info will require a lost of assumptions, and will probably be rejected you knwo...

Well, is not it the SIU that puts the descriptions in the techniques? Since he is the creator of ToG and I think we can use this to make the calc of thunderstorm.

Wait ... Aguero should not have Technological Manipulation because of his position Light Bearer that controls the Lighthouses that are mobile computers?

Also Light Bearers are also capable of exercising the Shinsoo field, which can stop people depending on the strength of the field exerted and the shinsoo resistance of the opponent in question, ie the Light Bearers have Status Effect Inducement or Limited Molecular Imobilization.

Baam has telekinesis from manipulating a light house. He used this in his fight against novick & ran when he blocked rans lanza using rabbit ear'slight house.

I also think every light bearer should have telekinesis, that's just right.

Back