• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, this is a CRT thread or whatever it's called.

Using Combatants will be dispatched! feats to scale Konosuba characters. As both series are made by the same author and are confirmed to take place in the same universe. With world No.6 and Alice getting sent to being one of the worlds in the universe.

This adds up as Aqua in volume IIRCC stated that the World they were in is one of the many worlds. And in the short story that gave her the Law Manipulation feat she also said something about the Spirits of Waters In the Konoworld being so willful.

And there is also probably a Multiverse as No.6 and Kazuma come from different Japans. Despite Kirisagi (Evil organisation No.6 works for) taking over a good amount of the world, Kazuma has never heard of them.

And a bit of proof.

” So this is a pretty pointless bit of trivia, but in the author’s series, “KonoSuba: God’s Blessings on This Wonderful World”, a deity named “Regina the Goddess of Manipulation and Revenge” makes an appearance. This character is a sister goddess to “Zenarith the Goddess of Undeath and Disaster” from this series. However, since the two sisters handle different worlds, I doubt this fact will have any bearing in either work. ”

But yeah this thread was made for FrenzyUND since he has all the relevant feats.

“Why are the spirits of water in this world so wilful!? Ah! Wait! I had my eye on that one!”

Aqua implying that there are other worlds.

“…? I wouldn’t know even if you ask me. I know the common knowledge of this world, but not the specifics of this town. This is just one of the many existing planets, and just a small town at that! How should I know?”

Aqua outright stating there are other worlds

I'll start the post then. To my understanding, the Konosuba characters attack pottency and speed aren't correct given the current information we have.

First I'll explain the cosmology of Natsume's Multiverse so people don't get confused.

Universe X (I'm naming it now) is where Kazuma's peaceful Japan is and where Aqua's job was.

Universe Y (I'm naming it now) is where Six (MC from CWBD) comes from, on his version of Earth, a japanese evil organization, Kisaragi, took over the planet:

With the goal of world conquest being no longer secret, a megacorporation, evil organization, the Secret Society Kisaragi.

Currently, there are no countries that can overthrow this large organization with military strength. Although there is some resistance economically, it’s only a matter of time before it’s resolved.

CWBD V1, Ch1.

This Universe Y is where the Konosuba planet is located and where Eris has her job, is also where the planet that Kisaragi invades is located, being this the main plot of the LN, Kisaragi invades other planets around the Universe because their own planet is a mess, they also invade the Konosuba planet (see the short-stories), but I'll go into detail about it later on.

So with all that established we just have to mention the two... How can I call them? Pocket dimensions? The afterlife? It's Heaven and Hell, the Gods like Aqua are native to Heaven and Devils like Vanir native to Hell, they fight over the planets of the Natsume's Multiverse, or at least fought in the past:

Even though we had come to slay the Demon King’s general, we never thought that we would encounter an opponent of this level…

The figure before us is a duke-class devil, a great devil that had once fought against the gods with the future of the world at stake.

This type of existence shouldn’t be the subordinate under the Demon King that only fought against humans, but…!

Vanir's spinoff Ch5.

The nature of the Natsume's cosmology is well known at least among the characters with some knowledge, when the DK of Konosuba world meets Aqua, that's what he says:

“To think it was the goddess of water of all people who descended…! Hey, aren’t you supposed to be governing some other world? Or did you come here to bail out your junior goddess and put on some airs while you’re at it?”

The Demon King angrily shouted.

But the actual reason why she came to this world is all because of me. I’m sorry.

Alright, with that established, let's go to what matters.

Kisaragi teleports Agent Six and Alice to Planet Red (I'm naming it right now) there they fight the Demon King Army of that planet (which are particularly weak compared to those in the Konosuba world, they need magic stones to cast anything more than extremely low tier magic and while Agent 6 is literally the strongest warrior in that world, the Agent who was invading the Konosuba world was terrified of the lowest of the monsters in the weakest town).

So first of, speed (reaction time), Alice shoots the Demon Gadalkand with her shotgun at pointblank, but Gadalkand reacts in time and deflects the bullet:

「Hey human, I’ll teach you my name before you die. So remember it well! I am one of the Demon King’s Four Heavenly Kings. Gadalkand of the Earth! Did you memorize it? Good, now hurry up and die!」

While Gadalkand was shouting, Alice fired off a shotgun shell.

Gadalkand, who instantly used his arms to cover his face, shouted fiercely and repelled the shotgun shell.

CWBD V1 Ch2.

Gadalkand is like a million times lower tier Demon than the Konosuba Demons. He is weaker than his own Demon King, Viper, who is massively weaker than Konosuba's DK, who is massively weaker than a Devil like Vanir. In fact despite his bullet reaction speed Gadalkand got speedblitzed by Agent Six when he used his full speed:

As if impatient from waiting around, Gadalkand ran recklessly towards me while swinging his metal club. I raised my speed to the utmost limit and also went at him!

「Snow, get back! I’m going to kill him with my special move!!」

The swinging metal club and the R-Bastard sword crossed paths.

Heine was shrieking at the sight of seeing her comrades turned into mincemeat from the R-Bastard Sword.

Because I was spinning around furiously at a high-velocity, I couldn’t quite make out who was who…

CWBD V1, Ch6.

Despite that, the author says that although Six is stronger than Kazuma, Kazuma would still be able to pull out wins, and Six main weapon of choice is a handgun.

Q: Kazuma from Konosuba and No. 6 from Combatants are both trash, but who’s better?

A: If we’re talking pure combat ability, it’s No. 6. But his head’s so bad, that in a matchup between them, the results may vary each time. In terms of trash, No. 6 is a tiny bit worse.

So I would say that at least all midtiers characters from Konosuba should have Supersonic reaction or whatever speed someone can calc as being able to react and deflect the shotgun or whatever how fast Six was. I would say that the same thing applies to combat speed since Six was explicitly stated to be continuously fighting at this speed so he was able to cut Gadalkand to pieces while he couldn't react to any of the attacks, manga representation of what he did to Gadalkand:

Now I'll move on to attack potency and the overall powerscaling in the Natsume-verse in the next post.

For that I'll use one of the 3 Kisaragi Supreme Leaders, Lilith the Black.

First, briefly about her speed, she's vastly above normal combatants like Six, who describes his memories of them fighting a battlefield on Earth while she walked over a battlefield fraught with gunfire, deflecting all the bullets like she was doing against the natives primitive weapons in the current battle they were fighting in the other world:

There are over twenty of them.

They all draw back and begin hurling their weapons at Lilith.

Most are shot out of the air, and the handful that make it through are effortlessly swatted aside by two tentacles wriggling around Lilith.

Watching this display reminds me of the time I saw Lilith stroll through a battlefield fraught with gunfire as casually as if she were taking a walk.

“…The rules really don’t apply to her, do they?”

CWBD V4, Ch1.

Her bullet reaction and combat speed (since she can deflect bullets from all over the place) puts her far above the likes of Gadalkand or normal Combatants like Six who could never replicate that as himself states.

Now, attack potency, that's where it gets interesting, I've seen that the verse/strongest characters are classified as City Block level and the such, well, that's not close to strong enough.

But first let's look at Lilith's overall implied power level before we move to the feats.

First, she's the weakest among the 3 Kisaragi Supreme Leaders, it's mentioned many times that it goes Belial >>> Astaroth >>>>>>>> Lilith.

Listening to the report, Lilith nods her head in agreement.

“In that case, it’s about time to send over reinforcements…”

“I’ll go! Clearly, we need to keep Belial here, given that she’s our greatest military asset!

And

Lilith eventually regains her composure and looks up at me through the monitor.

“Six, are you sure I’m the right choice? When it comes to combat, both Astaroth and Belial are stronger than me, and…”

CWBD V4, Prologue/Ch1.

And let's not forget something, Kisaragi Organization is so powerful, that they took over the world and there's no country that can fight them with military strength:

Currently, there are no countries that can overthrow this large organization with military strength. Although there is some resistance economically, it’s only a matter of time before it’s resolved.

CWBD V1, Ch1.

Why I'm saying that? Because later on Lilith throws a revolution against the organization, she gets literally no support, not even one single soldier sides with her, but it's still stated that she would be able to solo and they wouldn't be able to send a Supreme Leader to help the invasion to the other planet because they needed the Supreme Leaders to fight Lilith since only they could fight her.

“Requesting the assistance of the Supreme Leaders is a no-go. The report we recently sent resulted in more punishment for Lady Lilith. Finally fed up, she threw a fit and launched a rebellion. She’s been calling on mutants and agents to join her but hasn’t received any support so far, so she’s holed up by herself. Since only another Supreme Leader can deal with her, we won’t get any help from them until they have her under control.”

CWBD V5, Ch4.

But well, time to the feats, besides her reaction/combat speed, the main thing I'm arguing here is attack potency.

Looks like she’s using her eyes to lock onto targets while putting all her concentration into operating her appendages.

The tentacles start spitting out everything from lightning to lasers to ultrasonic pulses to bullets.

Lilith lets out a satisfied-sounding cackle, single-handedly overwhelming the beasts and tribesmen that gave us such trouble.

What makes her so dangerous is that she doesn’t have to worry about running out of ammo or energy.

A chip implanted inside her continually feeds her location to Kisaragi HQ, which then automatically sends energy and ammunition as quickly as she expends them.

I’m told the large-scale teleporter used to send us to this planet is actually based on the technology employed to resupply Lilith’s weapons.

CWBD V4, Ch1.

Lilith solos the native monsters that were giving hell to a small team of Combat Agents (all with Six's power level).

She can attack with the real deal lightspeed lasers, lightning and the such.

She flatted a forest past the horizon in a blink with her light attack (someone could make calcs for this but it's not necessary since that doesn't come close to her real AP as I'll show later).

“First, let’s clear some of that forest and reduce the enemy’s territory!”

At her words, a barrage of light lances out toward the woods.

The rays emitted by the tentacles work as advertised, turning the dense woodland into an open clearing.

In the blink of an eye, the forest has been reduced to a charred wasteland past the horizon. That’s the level of craziness one can expect from a Supreme Leader.

CWDB V4, Ch1.

In fact, here Lilith was forced by Six and her creation, the Android Alice, to drastically hold back, originally, that's what Lilith was about to do to the forest:

“As if some forest is any match for Lilith the Black! If I recall your reports correctly, the problems were monsters, tribes of savages, and natural disasters, right? Then there was the attack on the newly constructed facility that you still haven’t been able to identify… Does that about cover it?”

Lilith begins fiddling with her wrist device…

“Best to turn those things into radioactive ash with the purifying fire of thermonuclear—”

…only to be promptly restrained by Alice and me.

She may be the crazy boss who wanted to solve the cursed-woods problem using nukes, but Lilith’s still one of the more restrained members of the Kisaragi leadership.

CWBD V4, Ch1.

So yeah, City Block level doesn't come even close to the verse's AP when you have a character with thermonuclear bombs.

But that's still not even close to the limit of the AP that Lilith has at her disposal as she invented an energy source/generator/bomb to power up her Androids infinitely and allow them to self-destruct if necessary.

The explosion of this generator is at least large country level:

“Sorry, Alice, I need you to back down this time. Otherwise, I’m gonna use my points to turn this kingdom into a sea of flames.”

“Oh? Is that how you want to play? All right then, give it your best shot. Even if you do manage to take me out, my generator will detonate, and this kingdom, as well as every neighboring nation, will be caught in the blast.”

“Please don’t. Seriously, please, please don’t.”

“Mr. Six, no more! Please! I’m begging you!”

As Alice and I exchange glares, Tillis and Viper desperately try to stop us.

Deciding it’s too dangerous to leave things as they are, Tillis quickly issues orders to those around her."

CWBD V5, Final Chapter.

The blast from Alice's generator (given to her by her creator Lilith) would destroy the Kingdom of Grace and all neighboring nations.

As for how big exactly the blast is, let's see.

"[Final Report]

Agent 6 has succeeded in damaging the relations between the Kingdom of Grace and one of its neighbors."

CWBD V2, Epilogue.

The said neighboring country mentioned above:

"We left Grace Kingdom in the early morning and arrived at the foreign nation of Toris just when the sun was setting. "

CWBD V2, Ch2.

It was a car trip, they teleported a buggy from Japan:

While I looked at Grimm being all excited with her torso sticking out of the sunroof, the large buggy was speeding ahead.

CWBD V2, Ch2.

Even if we're being conservative and by early morning they meant like 8am and not 6am, it's still a 10 hours trip until sunset, 10 hours trip from a country to another and the last time I checked google maps, you can easily go all over Texas in a 10 hours car trip.

And let's not forget, it's just one of the neighborings nations, the blast would take out the Kingdom of Grace and all its neighboring nations, and just one of them is at a 10-12 hours car trip.

So that's how powerful Lilith's AP is and what sets the minimum to the verse. Next post I'll show powerscaling and interaction between Lilith/Kisaragi to other elements of the Natsume-verse more related to Konosuba characters.

Third and last post, the powerscaling plus a new resistance.

First let's talk about Combatant N22 who was sent to the Konosuba world to start the invasion like Six is doing in the other planet.

He went to Konosuba in October 3rd, at 2AM and left at December 29th at 7PM (as stated in the SS), he spent quite a good time there and worked as an Adventurer, but despite being a Combat Agent like Six (they all have their body modified by Lilith and use a powersuit, which gives them their superhuman stats), he had trouble with the weakest monster from the weakest town and had to retreat:

There are no problems with finishing it off but if I left the corpse here, the nearby residents will be alerted to the fact that there’s someone capable of killing this gigantic creature.

「Damn it! To think that an elite such as myself has to retreat from a frog…!」

To think that I had to run away, even though it hasn’t even been more than a few minutes since I arrived on this planet. I started thinking that I could pay for it dearly if I underestimated this place.

While in the Sentouin world, all Combatants are literally the strongest individuals in that world, a single Combatant can defeat anyone in that world 1v1, the strongest DK General was speedblitzed by Six and the DK himself died as a side effect of Lilith bombing their territory.

But here the N22 had to escape from the weakest monster. Later, almost a month after he first got there, he still finds surprising how monsters so strong like the frogs are fodder in that world:

「— — October 31st, 10AM. I’m going to investigate magic today.」

The targets of their hunt were frogs, the same animal that I first encountered when I came here.

It’s surprising, but those giant predators are considered nothing but small fries in this world.

A while after that, he meets Vanir, who using his power, finds everything, but despite the overwhelming powerful Kisaragi with all power of Earth, all its nukes, Lilith and 2 Supreme Leaders stronger than Lilith about to invade Vanir's very city, he didn't even thought of their power as significant, wasn't impressed at all, nothing, he literally didn't give a damn, he laughed at N22 after getting shot and telling him everything and leaves, as N22 writes on his records sent to Kisaragi:

On a certain day, a mask-wearing, sturdy-looking man saw right through my identity. He said to me, “You took the trouble to come from such a faraway place, being a spy must be difficult.” I don’t know how he found out. I had no choice but to fire at him so that he could never speak of this. I was certain that I fired a bullet into the mask-wearing man’s heart, but that giant man wasn’t the least bit bothered while he laughed loudly as he left.

Before he left, Vanir called his gun a child's toy:

After checking to see that no one was nearby, I fired a bullet into that man’s chest.

「Were you thinking of hurting me with that child’s toy? It’s a pity, but Moi hasn’t received any damage at all!」

Even though it was a direct hit to the heart, the masked man just laughed out loud.

And that's despite Vanir being interested in technology from other worlds, he did a deal with Kazuma as everybody knows, but he thought that guns would be useless in that world, no one would buy them.

It's no surprised that no matter how powerful Kisaragi gets with its technology, they can never reach the power level of those who rules over them, Heaven and Hell. Lilith, responsible for all said technology, agrees with that and points it out after she froze in fear of an angel:

“What’s wrong, Lady Lilith? You’re the sort who’d pick your nose and shrug if God himself came down and started lecturing you, right?”

“What the hell, Six?! No, I wouldn’t pick my nose. I mean, you can feel it, can’t you? Aren’t your instincts telling you that thing isn’t something humanity should be insulting…?”

Likely reaching the same conclusion I have, Lilith begins looking around nervously.

“Hey, Six, why don’t we head back to Earth? I feel like this planet’s got too many potential problems.

Between an angel—a being connected to the very creation of the universe—appearing at random and extremely advanced tech being hidden underground, I think we’re in over our heads."

CWBD V4, Ch2.

And Lilith continues:

While I wheel along the despairing Grimm, Lilith is lecturing Alice behind me.

“Listen to me, Alice. You’re an android, so I know you don’t have it, but people have this thing called instinct. And that was a presence that people simply cannot challenge. It’s brave to stand up to the powerful, but that was on a completely different level.”

CWBD V4, Ch2.

If it wasn't clear enough that Gods scale above the angel, the angel states herself to be a servant of the gods: “I had only come to this doomed world on a whim. However…if you insist on committing this act of blasphemy upon a servant of the gods"

CWBD V4, Ch2.

That wraps everything, the powerscaling goes:

Heaven > Hell >>> Kisaragi.

Lilith's large country level AP at minimum, Belial and Astaroth are more powerful than her, but the entire Kisaragi is weaker than the strongest Devil who takes the first seat among the 7 Dukes of Hell, Vanir.

Going by Lilith's AP, Vanir scales above her, should be at least large country level, likely way more, as well as Aqua and everybody at this level*

*We have to keep in mind that both Aqua and Vanir during the entire story are nowhere near their full power, so it is unknown if they have that level of power without their full strength, I'd say no.

As stated:

I might’ve fallen into the mortal world, causing my powers to be far from my peak, but I’m still a goddess… Ahem!

Konosuba V1, Ch1.

And:

Also, now that I’ve returned to Heaven, I’ll be able to use the full extent of my goddess power from now on. So you better watch how you treat me, otherwise you might receive divine punishment.”

Konosuba V17, Ch4.

Same as Vanir:

“The real body of a devil is always in hell. When we appear in this world, we merely use some method to create a body, and then take possession of it with our spirit.”

Vanir Spinoff Ch5.

If we look at the Great Devil Hoost, he was unable to defeat V1 Darkness and Chris, and complained about how durable Darkness was:

… It was difficult to read the expression of a devil, but it was probably smiling bitterly too.

“Seriously… If I was at full health, I might’ve been able to somehow endure this attack. If only I wasn’t assaulted by that ridiculously durable Crusader and that Thief yesterday.”

Explosion spinoff 3, Ch4.

He was using a fake body as normal:

“Flash!”

Following Yunyun’s voice, there was a bright flash of light!

“Ha! We devils do not see with our eyes! This body is just for temporary use. This trick is useless!!”

Explosion spinoff 3, Ch4.

He was also above normal Great Devils like Arnes, as he claims that he might be able to survive Explosion if he was at full power, but says that Arnes couldn't:

“Next is my finishing move, which is also the magic that defeated your comrade Arnes.”

“… I see. You defeated her. From the magnitude of this magic power, I don’t think that fellow could have survived it either.”

And unlike Arnes, he could use all Advanced Spells and even direct stated to be probably above Arnes:

“Why are you being so sarcastic!? It’s obvious that the devil is very powerful. It is probably even greater than Arnes. But I have a way to destroy that devil. Or rather, with that legendary Archpriest missing, I’m the only one in this town who can oppose that devil.”

But despite that, couldn't defeat V1 Darkness and Chris, and complained about Darkness' durability, while Zereschrute, another Great Devil (should be around Arnes and below Hoost), he easily wrecked V12 Darkness who was much more durable with his AP:

“Darkness, I don’t care which one, just pull one of your hands out. I’ll take this chance to pour Aqua’s juice down the hole!”

“I-I got it. But you shouldn’t force yourself to stay! Hurry up and go! Even I won’t be able to hold out against such a strong opponent for long…!”

“Wha—Stop! What is this!? It hurts! My body is melting!

—As Darkness held him down, I poured Aqua’s juice into the suit and somehow managed to pry her off the penguin after she fell unconscious.

At that moment, Eris-sama arrived and gave the devil the beating of his life.

Konosuba V12, Ch6.

Not only Zereschrute, despite his rank, easily and in seconds destroyed V12 Darkness, but the same team of Chris and Darkness (but V12 version instead of V1) were unable to give him any trouble, and the team even had Kazuma's with Aqua's Holy Magic. He knocked Darkness out and Chris had to use her Eris form to defeat him.

But why? Simple, unlike Hoost and Arnes, he had his real body:

Lord Zereschrute was so eager to escape from the suit earlier, but the moment Eris-sama showed up he crawled back in and desperately tried to prevent his zipper from being opened, only for Eris-sama to casually pull him out. I could only watch their battle with amazement.

Even though Eris-sama consumed countless numbers of that devil’s lives, in the end, his only sin was being born a devil.

Eris killed him many times, he was respawing in front of her, when normally he would respawn in Hell, to his true body, in the same chapter, Kazuma even points this out when he thought that Zereschrute as all other Devils was using a fake body:

“He-Hey, Chris, what are you doing? Just use Bind on him! We just need a piece of his nail, we don’t need to kill him! Actually, no, if you kill him, his body will be sent back to hell."

But since his real body wasn't in hell, but there, he was respawining there.

That shows how big a difference the fake and real body of a Devil can do regarding their power and Vanir fought the full-powered gods in that war and didn't died once (his first death was to Megumin, becoming Vanir II), certainly he had to use his real body since with the fake one Aqua (who unlike other gods is far from far peak) is already enough to take the upper hand over him.

It doesn't seem that Vanir has more power than Kisaragi with his fake body though, he probably wasn't impressed by them because he knows that with his real he's far more powerful than them.

I would then suggest large country level AP for him and Aqua only with their real body and full power versions.

That said, I may have more useful things to add, but I wrote a lot already, I'll just mention another thing to add, there's a Goddess of Time and Time Magic so the characters with high magic resistance should get resistance to that.

“In the name of the Goddess of Time, restore thy body to good health!”

With that, my cheek, which reddened from the impact, heals as though being restored to a previous state of existence.

““““Woooooow!””””

“Ms. Viper, you mentioned something about the Goddess of Time, but does that mean your healing works by reversing time? Does that mean you can fix broken things? If so, can you fix my figurine that Six broke?”

“Can you fix tech, too? If so, then please fix the game console in the rec room that Six broke after he got upset the other day…”

As the agents all make their requests, Tiger Man, who has shown no interest in magic until that moment and has been happily helping Rose, stops in his tracks.

With a deathly serious expression, he asks:

“Ms. Viper. Can you use that magic to restore my body to that of a child’s?”

“I-I’m sorry… With my sorcerer stone, the most I can do is restore a small part of someone’s body to how it was a short time ago…”

CWBD V5 Ch2.

I want to ask, is the crossover canon? And if you scale Sentouin to it, what will be the new ratings for the Konosuba characters?

You might as well call this konosuba big cosmology update or something like that and this needs to be looked over by a staff member

God, Ik I was the one who asked to make a new thread, but it's nearly more messy than before.

It's better to just separate things. First make a thread regarding Combattants will be Dispatched and Konosuba being in the same canon, then do one about how things should be scaled once it is accepted.

Here, there's useless informations mixed up with the point brought up, things are going every way, bad structuring, etc... which is kind of a shame since what's proposed does deserve to be looked at.

I want to ask, is the crossover canon? And if you scale Sentouin to it, what will be the new ratings for the Konosuba characters?
It is canon, it takes place in the same Universe/Multiverse.

This is a pretty pointless bit of trivia, but in the author’s series Konosuba: God’s Blessing on This Wonderful World! a deity named Regina, the Goddess of Manipulation and Revenge, makes an appearance.
This character is actually a sister to Zenarith, the Goddess of Undeath and Disaster, from this series. However, since the two sisters handle different worlds, I doubt this fact will have any bearing in either work.

CWBD V3, Afterwords.

Also, the crossover has both a Konosuba SS and a CWBD SS, in Sentouin, Kisaragi and the Agents receive the reports of Agent 22's trip to the Konosuba world, while the Konosuba SS shows him living the planet for some months as his reports describes.

Normal users can't tag I will take a look at this later on you might wanna contact a staff member too
How can I contact a staff member? Tbh I'm not much familiar with how the sites' work and I don't have much time so I'm not sure if I have enough time to invest, I've seen someone mentioning Sentouin so I said that I could list the feats since I read all the LN, but I don't know how the process to change stuff works or how long would it take.

God, Ik I was the one who asked to make a new thread, but it's nearly more messy than before.

It's better to just separate things. First make a thread regarding Combattants will be Dispatched and Konosuba being in the same canon, then do one about how things should be scaled once it is accepted.

Here, there's useless informations mixed up with the point brought up, things are going every way, bad structuring, etc... which is kind of a shame since what's proposed does deserve to be looked at.
I said that I'm unfamiliar with how the site works and if someone else could make an appropriate thread I'd list the feats and powerscaling since I read CWBD, but I don't have enough knowledge on the site nor I have enough time to go through the appropriate bureaucracy.

If someone else is interested in getting the thing done, great, but I cannot be this person, not nearly enough time.

You're proposing alot of stuff and it's kinda messy just copy paste your points and make a new thread for the cross scaling first and the rest in another thread

It's probably best to do multiple threads. I can barely understand anything. Or at least split it up into multiple sections.

Do a specific section on canonicity, scaling, etc.

Okay, new, much better organised, thread seems best then. Link to it here when you are done.

So umm what should I do again(? (sorry)
Make a new CRT in which you only focus in the canonity of the cross-scaling, after that is accepted the you can make a new CRT focusing in the effects of the cross-scaling, could first be a CRT focused in the speed with the cross-scaling and later one about the strength. The point is to tackle each point individually so it's more easy to judge for others.

Make a new CRT in which you only focus in the canonity of the cross-scaling, after that is accepted the you can make a new CRT focusing in the effects of the cross-scaling, could first be a CRT focused in the speed with the cross-scaling and later one about the strength. The point is to tackle each point individually so it's more easy to judge for others.
K cool

You also need to structure your arguments in an orderly and easy to understand manner.

Thank you. I will close this thread then.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back