• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Attempting to explain the canon between Konosuba and Sentouin.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok so this willl be the first (Or rather second) post I make on trying to justify cross scaling between Combatants will be dispatched and Konosuba.

In this post I will be explaining how the two verses are connected.

1. Not that it matters much but both series are created by the same author (but again this kinda means nothing).

2. Ok so this is an actual one in a short story a Combatant from Kirisagi (No.22) goes to the world of Konosuba.

Based on the description of Darkness and Vanir being refferd by his "Crow-Slayer" Title we can assume this takes place around Volume 12.

This makes sense as Kirisagi has shown spatial travel with Black Lilith bringing Rokugo (No.6) to another world with Alice kicking off the plot.

Here's the short story if anyone is intrested.

3. Author's statement yeah I probably should've started with this first but Natsume Akatsuki himself has already stated that two gods from the series are related to one another.

” So this is a pretty pointless bit of trivia, but in the author’s series, “KonoSuba: God’s Blessings on This Wonderful World”, a deity named “Regina the Goddess of Manipulation and Revenge” makes an appearance. This character is a sister goddess to “Zenarith the Goddess of Undeath and Disaster” from this series. However, since the two sisters handle different worlds, I doubt this fact will have any bearing in either work. ”

4. Aqua's own statements well this simple Aqua herself has implied or outrighted stated there are other worlds.

Why are the spirits of water in this world so wilful!? Ah! Wait! I had my eye on that one!”- Popularity Poll Short Story.

“…? I wouldn’t know even if you ask me. I know the common knowledge of this world, but not the specifics of this town. This is just one of the many existing planets, and just a small town at that! How should I know?”- Volume 1 Aqua.

So while you could argue that Aqua has low INT stat, she has consistently showcased knowlegde on the Konoworlds culture and other things throughout the novels so I believe it's safe to take her statements of there being other worlds seriously.

5. In episode 5 of Sentouin Tills made a chant to a water Goddess. And the Author later slighty confirmed that it was towards Aqua.

By use of the word "Axis" clealry refrencing the Axis Cult.

Now while I do see an argument to be made with how in the first volume/episode of Sentouin Kirisagi (Evil company) was stated to have taken over a good chunk of the Earth with no one being able to rival them.

With the goal of world conquest being no longer secret, a megacorporation, evil organization, the Secret Society Kisaragi.

Currently, there are no countries that can overthrow this large organization with military strength. Although there is some resistance economically, it’s only a matter of time before it’s resolved.

But both Kazuma and Rokugo (No.6) come from Japan yet Kazuma doesn't know anything about Kirisagi.

At first this stumped me but then I easily figured out that this simply means that Kazuma and Rokugo simply come from different Japans which adds since we know different universes exist (Heaven/Hell).

I don't know if I did it correctly or if it's messy. But hopefully you all undertstand that I'm trying to say both Sentouin and Konosuba share the same continuity/canon/universe/multiverse.

And I believe that means they should be cross scaled.

Oh yeah and also if anyone is intrested on how Tills can know of Aqua with and In-Universe explanation.

It's quite simple as Gods or rather heaven in general is in control of most planets and sends Gods other to watch over them.

As the Konoworld was originally in Eris's jurisdiction but she did a bad job so Aqua (Her senpai) took over and helped run the world alongside her.

And the DK who was stated multiple times to be a Gods natural enemy stated this.

“To think it was the goddess of water of all people who descended…! Hey, aren’t you supposed to be governing some other world? Or did you come here to bail out your junior goddess and put on some airs while you’re at it?”

So it's natural that Aqua would have her influnece spread over to other worlds as she is a high ranking God no matter how she acts.

I don't know anything about Sentouin, but I agree that they definitely share the same multiverse given the statements. However, I'm not sure what you mean by "they should be cross-scaled". Do the characters ever directly meet each other or are they in completely different universes?

This looks fine.

@Phoenks There was a side story where another agent went to Konsuba's world in an attempt to conquer it and basically gave up due to how absurd it is, basically it operates of gag logic or something like that.

Ppl who he got beat up by ultimately ended up being beat up by Kazuma, something like that..

Idk how this would lead to cross scaling though, unless you say something like that guy should be above Six since Six is an older model, and Six should be upgrade scaling to Demon Generals who dodge bullets, and thus Konsuba cast is Supersonic, i guess that's the logic that's gonna be used?

Demon Generals who dodge bullets, and thus Konsuba cast is Supersonic, i guess that's the logic that's gonna be used?
Yeah that's kinda what I'm getting at.

As it's safe to assume that they also share the same Heaven and Hell.

And Devils in the series (Sentouin) have dodged bullets at point blank so Devils in Konosuba like Vanir can scaled as above or comparable.

Which can also be used to scale other Konosuba characters who match his speed.

Along with the fact that Rokugo (No.6) then speed blitzes the Devil who was capable of dodging bullets at point black.

And when asked who win in 1v1 between Rokugo and Kazuma the stated that Rokugo would stomo most of the time.

But "Results may vary" possibly meaning he won't be speed blitzing kazuma. But this is kinda wonky as he implied Kazuma would win through his wits.

In the previous CRT it was said at some point that one of the leaders of Kirisagi can destroy countries like nothing and it's dominant, but in the moment that she faced a servant of gods, a angel, she knew that the angel was in a completely different league, and thigs like that I remember were mentioned in the previous CRT, though because he brought everything in a single CRT it was confusing and thus was recommended to tackle each point in differents CRT, so I assume that after is accepted that both happen in the same multiverse he is gonna make other CRT about speed, ap, etc.

And also in the second short story from Rokugo's POV (Here it is btw https://jtranslation516320481.wordpress.com/341-2/)

He's reading about No.22 time in the Konoworld.

During this No.22 see's Megumin fire off an explosion and he describes it.

"While I thought that a small-scale nuclear explosion occurred because of its absurd firepower"

I don't know how powerful small-scale nuclear explosions are but I'm going to assume based of the fact that wars have been fought with them that they are pretty strong so Megumin could get an upgrade.

And while you probably also assummed like me that he was just exaggerating, you need to remember that he's a member of Kirasagi people who consistently use guns, knives and other warfare weapons.

Specially since a low ranking combatant like Rokugo is able to use a rocket launcher and it's espcliticly stated that he's one of the weakest members.

So everyone should scale above him including No.22 meaning it's 100% safe to assume he has experience using such weapons (As he's fighting a war on Earth).

And while truthfully he was win panick you also have to acknowledge he had to write this report down meaning he clealry had time to calm down yet still described that way.

Which imo means we can take his word for it.

It seems like this has been accepted then.

However, can somebody summarise the suggested changes for me and others to check before we apply anything please?

I am fine with the series sharing the same cosmology.

As for cross scaling, I am neutral since I am not to familiar with the powerscaling.

Last edited:
In the previous CRT it was said at some point that one of the leaders of Kirisagi can destroy countries like nothing
I think you mean this possibly?

“Sorry, Alice, I need you to back down this time. Otherwise, I’m gonna use my points to turn this kingdom into a sea of flames.”

“Oh? Is that how you want to play? All right then, give it your best shot. Even if you do manage to take me out, my generator will detonate, and this kingdom, as well as every neighboring nation, will be caught in the blast.”

“Please don’t. Seriously, please, please don’t.”

“Mr. Six, no more! Please! I’m begging you!”

As Alice and I exchange glares, Tillis and Viper desperately try to stop us.

Deciding it’s too dangerous to leave things as they are, Tillis quickly issues orders to those around her."

CWBD V5, Final Chapter.

but in the moment that she faced a servant of gods, a angel, she knew that the angel was in a completely different league,
Yeah this scene correct .

[“Commander, what should I do…? My all-too-pure wish has summoned an angel, of all things…”

Responding to Grimm’s summons, an angel with snow-white hair and wings appears before us.

The angel, still unsure what to make of the situation, slowly surveys her surroundings.

Lilith, frozen in shock over the unprecedented development, stares wide-eyed at the angel.

Hearing this, Grimm cowers behind me.

Surprisingly, Lilith, who always pokes fun at this sort of supernatural stuff, also appears unsettled.

“What’s wrong, Lady Lilith? You’re the sort who’d pick your nose and shrug if God himself came down and started lecturing you, right?”

“What the hell, Six?! No, I wouldn’t pick my nose. I mean, you can feel it, can’t you? Aren’t your instincts telling you that thing isn’t something humanity should be insulting…?”

“…I mean, you’ve been shivering, too.”

At the frightened Lilith’s words, I finally notice my trembling legs. Oh, so this is what fearful reverence feels like.

I doubt any living creature could do anything other than kneel in supplication at the angel’s feet.

As proof, Grimm, who is ordinarily a bit pale, is now white as a sheet, and she wears the expression of someone facing certain doom.]

---. [“S-sob…s-sniff…sob…”

After watching Elwhatever curse Grimm and depart for the heavens…

While I wheel along the despairing Grimm, Lilith is lecturing Alice behind me.

“Listen to me, Alice. You’re an android, so I know you don’t have it, but people have this thing called instinct. And that was a presence that people simply cannot challenge. It’s brave to stand up to the powerful, but that was on a completely different level.”]

And Aqua possibly in her weakend form should scale above this but I doubt it.

But Aqua in her True Form (Before she was sent to the Konoworld) should 100% scale above this as Angels are lesser divine beings a tier below Gods.

Meaning that Aqua (True form) should be stronger than her as she also had angels serving her before being dragged to the Konoworld.

“ーAnd that’s why I was such an important person in heaven and regarded so highly. I had many angels reporting to me, and every day I was waited on hand and foot. I could get any sort of snacks and drinks that I wanted, and as many of them as I wanted. It really was a wonderful time.”

Turn the kingdom into a sea of flames is vague, no time frame is given there, also how big is the kingdom?

As for Alice's generator, it was explicitly stated to have a range of like a few miles before, so this country destruction feat is either an inconsistency or those countries are very small.

Anyway thought another thread was gonna be made discussing the actually feats and scaling?

I'm fine with scaling the two from what it seems is Natsume says there's a direct relation so, yeah.

Also I don't know if anything can be done with this. But Nastume stated that TigerMan-San can bench press/lift 5 Tons and as far as I'm concerned Rokugo is comparable to him to an exent.

And No.22 is above above Rokugo whereas Darkness is above both of them soooo....

Also I don't know if anything can be done with this. But Nastume stated that TigerMan-San can bench press/lift 5 Tons and as far as I'm concerned Rokugo is comparable to him to an exent.

And No.22 is above above Rokugo whereas Darkness is above both of them soooo....
Better talk about all that in differents CRT now that it was accepted so this thread don't become a miss with all the info and differents topics.

Turn the kingdom into a sea of flames is vague, no time frame is given there, also how big is the kingdom?

As for Alice's generator, it was explicitly stated to have a range of like a few miles before, so this country destruction feat is either an inconsistency or those countries are very small.

Anyway thought another thread was gonna be made discussing the actually feats and scaling?
Oh yeah sorry, I was just waiting for it to be accpeted and it seems it passes so I'll make a new thread trying to scale a few charcaters on the info we have.

Also I'm pretty sure the whole "range of a few miles" thing was an anime only statement or a possible mistranslation or should just be considerd as Alice being wrong as she's consistently been portrayed as being to destroy a country with her core.

And since that's basically the only image we have of the Kindgom of Grace I say we should have as Small Country level.

And yeah I guess this thread can be locked up as no one seems to have anything against it.

So thanks everyone for helping me get one step closer to a 9-B Kazuma (Yes I'm not Joking). Have A Good Day!

Last edited:
@MidnightDawn1 The anime didn't even mention the range of a few miles, that's directly from volume 1 of the LN.

It's quite a leap for a mistranslation to go from a few miles to like a few hundred, as would be require if she can legit destroy several countries, i am very much doubting that.

Anyway this is accepted, so will close this thread.

I only remember Alice being clear about it once, in the latest volume.

She says that the blast would destroy Grace and all the neighboring countries.

We only have the information for the distance of one of the neighboring countries, they left Grace at car during early morning and reached the Kingdom of Toris at dusk, this is at least some 10 hours of car trip, enough to go over big US states or big european countries.

The pack is a Kisaragi Corporation standard-issue parachute. It’s specially designed to allow for parachute drops wearing even these stupidly heavy suits of power armor. Doing as I’m told, I hastily place the pack on my back, double-checking that the straps are all in place. As I finish, Alice wraps her arms around my waist. “You don’t have your own?” “We don’t have the budget for it. Have to save with the little things. I’ll leave the deployment timing to you, but you better be careful. Remember, if we hit the ground too hard, the explosion will vaporize everything within a few miles.”-Volume 1, Chapter 1

“Any other ideas?”
Alice’s middle finger extends to join her index finger.
“I attack the Demon Lord’s fortress on my own, then taunt the nearest enemy. They attack me. The ever-so-slightly dangerous reactor core embedded within me goes off. The Demon Lord’s fortress, the Demon Lord himself, and everything within a few miles of it are vaporized.”
“Plan rejected, you dumbass! Is there absolutely no way for us to solve this peacefully?”-Volume 1, Chapter 4

This is very clear, and contradicts what's being said about blowing up countries, it's a clear inconsistency.

Enough about that, i was asked to reopen this because we need to merge the verses.

So, first we need to decide what to call the merged verse.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back