• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Attempting to explain the canon between Konosuba and Sentouin.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can somebody summarise the manner of cross-scaling that is supposedly suggested please? We have very strict standards regarding Crossovers.

Also, we should not close content revision threads until after all of the accepted changes have been properly applied.

This is very clear, and contradicts what's being said about blowing up countries, it's a clear inconsistency.
1. The Demons Lords fotress is in it's own country IIRC, it's not like Konosuba where the DK is an invader.

2. True it does contradict but granted that was Volume 1 when the author was first writing the story stuff gets contradicted in fiction all the time (Looking at you Araki)

So he clealry changed his mind and decided the increase Alice's range or else everyone else wouldn't be so afraid, you could also argue that Alice was still technically new as she was made recently meaning there's a chance she was underestimating her power. Along with the fact she's a memeber of an evil organisation so there's also the possiblity of lying.

Also this is a drawing of the kindgom I found in the anime though it isn't the entire country (Obviously).

This is 2 statements vs 1, the few miles statement is more consistent.

Also again no more comments on feats, next comment on the subject i will delete, getting tired of repeating myself.

Everyone agree with the verse being called "Akatsukiverse"?

Last edited:
Somebody mentioned this, so a clarification would be appreciated.
Mention what (Sorry it's not you, I just don't understand what you mean).

Also another quick question you see Konosuba while know the Gacha games, Visual novels, Manga and Anime along with the Web Novel aren't canon I noticed that Super Perfect Cell got Solar System Level through use on non-canon material unless that was an exception if not can I have permission to do something similar or nah?

Mention what (Sorry it's not you, I just don't understand what you mean).

Also another quick question you see Konosuba while know the Gacha games, Visual novels, Manga and Anime along with the Web Novel aren't canon I noticed that Super Perfect Cell got Solar System Level through use on non-canon material unless that was an exception if not can I have permission to do something similar or nah?
No cell gets his solar system level from his statment from the manga which is supported by multiple canon guidebooks the blog uses the game footage just as a reference as it shows a what if scenerio where cell wins against Gohan

Somebody mentioned this, so a clarification would be appreciated.
Ok I think I understand is this okay.

Due to Konosuba and Sentouin being confirmed to take place in the same continuity we will be comparing charcaters such as Heaven and Hell are one big universe the denizens of each universe are Devils/Evil Gods and Gods/Angels.

In Sentouin a Greater Devil who is comparable to the Greater devils (As they are DK General level) that show up in Konosuba was capable of dogding a Sniper at Point blank range.

Right when Gadalkand started counting after declaring that all on his own, I grabbed the rifle from my shoulder, took aim, and fired.

As if he felt danger from just the sight of the muzzle being aimed at him, Gadalkand jumped out of the way. The demon behind him was obliterated into pieces.

The bullet that pierced the demon made a huge hole in the wall of the room.

Here's the visual version (manga)

https://s18.mkklcdnv6tempv4.com/************/c2/combatants_will_be_dispatched/vol3_chapter_15/10.jpg

https://s18.mkklcdnv6tempv4.com/************/c2/combatants_will_be_dispatched/vol3_chapter_15/11.jpg

Since he is a Greater Devil from Hell that easily makes him below Vanir meaning Vanir should have Super Sonic Reaction speed and probably combat speed in general as Rokugo was able to speed Blitz Gradninlk.

This should also applly to all chracters who scale to vanir (Aqua,Darkness,Wiz,Iris) and Zeruchete (Eris).

And despite Rokugo being able to speedblitz Grandliknk (Who could doge bullets at point blank)

When asked in a interview about a 1v1 between Rokugo and Kazuma he said this

Q: Kazuma from Konosuba and No. 6 from Combatants are both trash, but who’s better?

A: If we’re talking pure combat ability, it’s No. 6. But his head’s so bad, that in a matchup between them, the results may vary each time. In terms of trash, No. 6 is a tiny bit worse.

Though he did imply Kazuma would only win sometimes due to his smarts that really doesn't mean much as let's be honest most battles come down to speed clealry meaning that Kazuma (a low tier in the konosuba verse) isn't getting speed blitzed anytime soon

It's also worth noting that Rokugo's main weapon is a handgun.

Or something like that tbh I'd rather have Frenzy take over and do the scaling instead as I'm not really good at this, so if it's cool with everyone can we make a new thread?

Last edited:
No cell gets his solar system level from his statment from the manga which is supported by multiple canon guidebooks the blog uses the game footage just as a reference as it shows a what if scenerio where cell wins against Gohan
yeah seems reasonable. Cries in no 9-B Kazuma

Someone is willing to merge both pages?

Should the formatting be the same as the verse with Instant Death in it too?

This is very clear, and contradicts what's being said about blowing up countries, it's a clear inconsistency.

Enough about that, i was asked to reopen this because we need to merge the verses.

So, first we need to decide what to call the merged verse.
I didn't remembered it because I read the fantranslation for the first volumes.

Where it says:

「Well there’s no budget. You have to save up when you can. I leave it to you to deploy the parachute, so you better not mess up. If I crash into the surface, the surrounding area will be wiped out.」

- Volume 1, Chapter 1.

「I’ll go into the Demon King’s castle alone. I’ll be attacked after provoking some of them, and I’ll detonate my built-in, somewhat dangerous power core. Then all the enemies within the Demon King’s castle will be obliterated.」

- Vol 1, Chapter 5. It was actually Chapter 5, not 4.

The anime on both scenes has roughly the same translation of the fantranslation, without any mention of few miles.

So I feel it's safe to assume that this is the correct translation and the official translation for some reason wanted to translate something more specific than "the whole area" and went with a generic few miles that would be what the translator thought "the whole area" meant, but backfired later when the details were given on V5 and it was different.

Although of course, someone with the raws and more knowledge of japanese could back up the inconsistency, but given what I'm posting here, It doesn't seem to be an inconsistency. Google says that Japan uses the metric system, in the same scene Alice talks about the self-destruction she says they were 30,000 meters above the ground, and clearly says "meters" in Japanese ( メートル - Mētoru ), but I can't hear she say kilometer in neither scene, which I suppose it would be ( キロメートル - Kiromētoru ), but we can hear she say ( すべて - Subete ) instead which translates to "all", which is the anime translation for english and the fantranslation of the LN "the whole area".

Last edited:
@FrenzyUND do that in other thread, first wait that both verses are merged and the thread is closed, after that that type of thing can be debated in another CRT, Pegasus himself also say that, this is the best to make the things more easy.
just to be clear what will be accepted in the thread again?
Both verse will be merged, the effects of that like speed, ap and other things are gonna be tackled in other threads.

just to be clear what will be accepted in the thread again?
@FrenzyUND do that in other thread, first wait that both verses are merged and the thread is closed, after that that type of thing can be debated in another CRT, Pegasus himself also say that, this is the best to make the things more easy.

Both verse will be merged, the effects of that like speed, ap and other things are gonna be tackled in other threads.
Ok, I'll wait until everything is done.

Both happen in the same universe so it's gonna be merged in a page named Akatsukiverse, the specific changes to speed, ap, and so it's gonna be tackled in others CRT so this don't become a miss.
Okay. Thanks. That seems fine then.

So what has been accepted, and what is left to do and decide here?

Is somebody willing to create a new verse page with all the information from the previous two verse pages then? After that, we can turn the latter two into redirect links.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back