• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Konosuba and Sentouin Scaling Part 2: Speed, Attack Potency, Intelligene and other Miscellaneous things

Status
Not open for further replies.
And since I already know y'all are. Here's the quote.

“Hey, hey, is that really okay? Use recovery spell… Ah, that’ll have the opposite effect on the undead!”

That's why Kazuma used Drain Touch instead of Aqua using it here.

And it's also worth mentioning that Ragonorak Online (one of the games Konosuba takes inspiration from) also has the same thing with Heal being used offensively against Undead.

Tldr: Kazuma not having EE is a downplay and is Reddit levels of Konosuba Anti-Wank.

nonono
existance erasure is when the target is erased from the existance
the undeads are not erased from existance they just have a weakness to holy magic
which let them die more easely
sorry Midnight but this i absolutely not EE

And since I already know y'all are. Here's the quote.

“Hey, hey, is that really okay? Use recovery spell… Ah, that’ll have the opposite effect on the undead!”

That's why Kazuma used Drain Touch instead of Aqua using it here.

And it's also worth mentioning that Ragonorak Online (one of the games Konosuba takes inspiration from) also has the same thing with Heal being used offensively against Undead.

Tldr: Kazuma not having EE is a downplay and is Reddit levels of Konosuba Anti-Wank.
It is Purification at best.

Besides, Heal only hurt undead as far as we know but never was shown to erase them like Exorcism, Sacred Exorcism, etc...

Also you should definitely stop using "it is reddit-like x thing" every single time.

QuasiYuri:

What should we do here exactly?

Midnight:

You need to understand our standards and conventions much better. Please start by reading the following page:

Popted2:

Are you or some other member who knows what they are doing willing to apply what has been accepted here in a proper manner?

QuasiYuri:

What should we do here exactly?

Midnight:

You need to understand our standards and conventions much better. Please start by reading the following page:

Popted2:

Are you or some other member who knows what they are doing willing to apply what has been accepted here in a proper manner?
unfortunally i'm not exactly good at that, i did it whit Six but that is my limit

Also, can somebody post the evidence for Alice's feat, so I can ask a few calc group members if they are interested in helping us out?

It is Purification at best.

Besides, Heal only hurt undead as far as we know but never was shown to erase them like Exorcism, Sacred Exorcism, etc...

Also, you should definitely stop using "it is reddit-like x thing" every single time.
How is it purification Holy Magic was shown to destroy Undead beings?

Even Holy water and Mana can kill them. And Sacred Exorcism is just more effective at that and stronger too.

And I'll say whatever tf I want. How about you stop saying "tWo WrOnGs dOn'T mAkE a RiGhT!".

Whenever I bring up double standards on the wiki because obviously, they aren't a legitimate cause of concern

But fine make it Purification (Despite it literally not meeting the standards for it)

Itc anymore.

How is it purifictaion Holy Magic was shown to destroy Undead beings.

Even Holy water and Mana can kill them. And Sacred Exorsim are just more effective at that and stronger too.

And I'll say whatever tf I want.

But fine make it Purification (Despite it literally not meeting the standards for it)
Okay Midnight but now stay Calm you're becoming a little aggressive now
as i said before EE is when the target is erased from existence when you use something holy to kill undeads and similes is called purification
maybe i should tell an example is like saying vampires are EEed because they are incinerated from the sunlight, but they aren't they just die permantently

How is it purification Holy Magic was shown to destroy Undead beings?
It is litteraly what Purification does.
Even Holy water and Mana can kill them. And Sacred Exorcism is just more effective at that and stronger too.
Doesn't make it EE. Killing undead never was EE to begin with.
And I'll say whatever tf I want. How about you stop saying "tWo WrOnGs dOn'T mAkE a RiGhT!".
So you using a fallacy is right and calling out on them is bad uh? Also calm down.
Whenever I bring up double standards on the wiki because obviously, they aren't a legitimate cause of concern
Or you just refuse things whenever they don't go your way, instantly thinking others are downplaying or whatever.

You also just are using something you decided as wrong by saying "this wrong thing is used, so mine has to be accepted".

We're about making good profiles, not justifying inaccuracy by inaccuracy.

Itc anymore.
It is the litteral definition of it.

Sorry that Kazuma isn't erasing beings from existence?

Last edited:
Okay. Thank you.

The calculations already seem to have been accepted though.

Doesn't make it EE. Killing undead never was EE, to begin with.
But Aqua has EE due to? What was it again?

We're about making good profiles
Imma act like I didn't see that.

Or you just refuse things whenever they don't go your way,
This isn't about it going my wAy. Holy Things of any kind has been shown to Erase unead.

Which is why Aqua has EE, No?

Whatever I'm not trying to get banned. Just put it down as Purfifcation.

Last edited:
Sorry that Kazuma isn't erasing beings from existence?

“Sorry, I didn’t know you were allergic to metal. Don’t worry, I’m an Archpriest! I’ll heal you right now! Heal!”

“Aaaaaaaa… Tttttthank you, veeeeeeery muuuuuch!”

Carmilla quickly pulled her hand out of Aqua’s grasp the moment she started casting a spell.

“Hmm? It felt like your hand just disappeared when I casted my healing spell on it…”

Midnight, please stop spamming posts that derail our progress here.

Is somebody who knows how to edit properly willing to apply what has been accepted here please?

Midnight, please stop spamming posts that derail our progress here.
It's my thread? But whatever it's cool I already won the argument.

Since there's no way your Boy or You can argue against a feat of a character being erased by a healing spell.

Lmao. Do you want try and debunk it?

Drop the bad attitude. This isn't the kind of forum where that is tolerated in the long run.

Drop the bad attitude. This isn't the kind of forum where that is tolerated in the long run.
Fine. I admit that I have been needlessly Rude and Sarcastic in my replies to Mods (you), Staff members (QuasiYuri) and others.

So for that, I'll apologise and I'll try to watch my language and tone when writing next as not to offend.

Once more apologise for my immaturity.

So I'll rephrase.

I have provided a feat where an Undead character was almost erased from a healing spell.

With them directly using the word "Disappear" making it is clear that it has to be EE.

And with earlier volumes also suggesting that Healing spells can also EE Undead characters.

I believe that Kazuma should have EE added to his page as in Volume 16 Kazuma uses the Healing spell.

And that anybody who doesn't believe otherwise is just leading me to believe that they might have against the verse of character themselves as from my POV my reasoning and evidence is non-negotiable.

And if that doesn't get accepted then Kazuma should have Purification.

Or another argument is he should have Existence Erasure against Ghosts due to him being able to use Drain touch on them. (Also wouldn't that count as Non-Physical interaction).

Again Sorry.

Last edited:
Aqua having it as a reasonning for EE is bad, it should be removed and just be her party trick.

Holy stuff making ghosts fade away should be Purification. It doesnt make any difference from EE, it's just the right term.

So yeah Purification for Kazuma seems good.

Apology accepted, and thank you for helping out Yuri.

So, again, is anybody who knows how to edit properly willing to apply this?

Kazuma's new intelligence rating is fine.

Speed upgrade is fine too.

Heal can be seen as a form of Purification too.

Sentouin's ratings seems fine, but need to be calced.

Also, should Kazuma have preparation added to his page?

When heading to the CDV he packed a bunch of stuff that gives him information on monsters and their weakness.

And when meeting a Tranquility Plant Girl he packed A Lie Detector along with Planticide.

In advance. He also brought a Mythril rope so he can use Bind on Lucy since he knew she was a ghost.

And he also created Silver Arrows in case the party runs into Canine Type or Holy monsters.

And it isn't out of character either as he's a coward who fights dirty so he wouldn't hesitate to do some research on his enemy when given time and use their weakness agoinst him.

Also CDV= Crimson Demon Village

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back