• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Hmmm, i dunno if StW considered as meh precog, and since in this state Koku StW are pretty much passive

If LPR can OHKO then imma removing it now and well, Misaki is still there but as a viewer/commentator ala Speedwagon instead supporter

Hmmm, i dunno if StW considered as meh precog, and since in this state Koku StW are pretty much passive

If LPR can OHKO then imma removing it now and well, Misaki is still there but as a viewer/commentator ala Speedwagon instead supporter
It is due to the speed gap and Mikoto doesn't need much body moviment anyway.

But that aside, Mikoto's lightning isn't fully restricted right? Just the highest output, well even if it is restricted her wincon here would be via incap.

Mikoto's flight and radar give her a massive advantage here, he isn't hitting her any time soon, it's just a matter of time until she incaps him

Why i have a feeling her lightning should be varies, up to 7-C with highest output?

Anyway since now we have an actual arguments, i'm gonna leave it to Razor now as i'm not good at debating with my little knowledge on Kokushibo

Oh, Yeah he doesn't do that either
He doesn't dodge or block any attack in all his fights? People don't attack him then?

Well, his dura should be around his striking strength so, meh.

So.....regarding StW over the speed amp Misaka had?
Idk, what are STW's best feats? Did it ever counter a speed blitz or something like that? Like, even if he can't dodge Mikoto isn't one shooting him anyway, the only problem is that he can't dodge her at all and it's a matter of time until she incaps him with irond sand and better LS.

So.....regarding StW over the speed amp Misaka had?
Oh yeah just saw her speed, So she's got athletic speed and then high hypersonic reactions, she can amp so supersonic too. So yeah the match can't be added. And STW won't really help, Kokushibo's speed will get lowered down to human level while he's gonna fight a supersonic speed character. Idk if his precog will be able to make up for it

He doesn't dodge or block any attack in all his fights? People don't attack him then?

Well, his dura should be around his striking strength so, meh.

Idk, what are STW's best feats? Did it ever counter a speed blitz or something like that? Like, even if he can't dodge Mikoto isn't one shooting him anyway, the only problem is that he can't dodge her at all and it's a matter of time until she incaps him with irond sand and better LS.
Wait actually, I was mistaken. He dodges and blocks but sometimes he does job

With it, Tanjiro was able to perceive akaza in slow motion while he was just toying with him earlier, He and giyu at the same time. That's really it, I don't think it can cover the gap from Athletic human to Supersonic.

I can revert it to base i think (since the speed amp is only applied when she equipped A.A.A. i believe), and since added limited prior knowledge about Koku regen i think it would work i guess?

Well The people above said she has flamethrowers and stuff that can melt metal so she'll be able to bypass the regen

Her lightning is MHS+ in all keys and here:

Any speed equalized match, in which a major reason a character loses is due to having a disadvantage against some speed value they usually wouldn't have a disadvantage against, may not be added to profiles.
  • As a result, winning a speed equalized match against a faster opponent due to a speed boost so large that it blitzes the opponent will not be added.

I just realized if she's not able to put up a shield on time koku is one shotting cause her dura is street level
All the way from a tazer to real lightning
So the lowest output is a tazer, Thats not really doing anything to koku

Her lightning is MHS+ in all keys and here:

Any speed equalized match, in which a major reason a character loses is due to having a disadvantage against some speed value they usually wouldn't have a disadvantage against, may not be added to profiles.
  • As a result, winning a speed equalized match against a faster opponent due to a speed boost so large that it blitzes the opponent will not be added.
Wait, Koku speed also listed as MHS+ or did i read it wrong?

Then the match can be fine since its not gonna be a blitz or did i mistaking Misaka speed amp?

Then the speed blitz would'nt happening i guess

Alright, as for the lightning output i can allowed it from low to mid (again, as long its not break throught to 7-C)

I just realized if she's not able to put up a shield on time koku is one shotting cause her dura is street level

So the lowest output is a tazer, Thats not really doing anything to koku
Speed equal she can avoid all his attacks easily.

As i said, her powers can go all the way from a tazer to real lightning, literally all the way, any value from 1000 volts to 1 billion
Wait, Koku speed also listed as MHS+ or did i read it wrong?

Then the match can be fine since its not gonna be a blitz or did i mistaking Misaka speed amp?
Meh, her reactions are HH+, only her attack speed is MHS+

Alright so koku neither gets oneshotted nor speed blitzed here. He has STW which would help a lot with speed equalized, Tanjiro who just got the STW was able to see akaza in slow motion who was just blitzing him earlier and toying with him along with an ally comparable to himself. And Koku's STW should be superior to his. I fail to see how she's dodging his attacks easily, He can spam his moon breathing which creates dozens of crescent moon shaped blades which constantly change in size, length and speed. also on top of his precog and enhanced reaction he also has instinctive reactions. I don't see fear aura and paralysis incudement in her profile either so koku's aura is ******* her up

Added the final change on the OP

Also i holding myself on making a a dialouge for Misaki narrating the fight ala Speedwagon

Alright so koku neither gets oneshotted nor speed blitzed here. He has STW which would help a lot with speed equalized, Tanjiro who just got the STW was able to see akaza in slow motion who was just blitzing him earlier and toying with him along with an ally comparable to himself. And Koku's STW should be superior to his. I fail to see how she's dodging his attacks easily, He can spam his moon breathing which creates dozens of crescent moon shaped blades which constantly change in size, length and speed. also on top of his precog and enhanced reaction he also has instinctive reactions.
Mikoto dodged all of Brunhild Eiktobel's attacks, which were faster (no speed equal in-verse after all) and stronger than Koku's are here, that's why she isn't being hit, also, she can use Magnetism to grab his sword ig, if not directlly on the blade she can use iron sand on it
I don't see fear aura and paralysis incudement in her profile either so koku's aura is ******* her up
Man, if you can pull a Reiatsu Crush on someone, you do that at the start damn...

Well, the profile says it causes internal damage so ig it's accepted as an actual power and even has feats? And like, if it damaged someone far stronger i think Mikoto could be even more ******, overtime then.

change for a character with no aura

Well, what recall is that in Koku vs Gyomei/Mui/Sanemi, only Mui that got affected (keep in mind he's weaker AP wise unlike Gyomei and Sanemi) tho he later overcome it, i might be wrong here (wrong in remembering Mui AP, is it High 8-C or 8-B)

So i think the aura never damaged someone far stronger than him

Well, what recall is that in Koku vs Gyomei/Mui/Sanemi, only Mui that got affected (keep in mind he's weaker AP wise unlike Gyomei and Sanemi) tho he later overcome it, i might be wrong here (wrong in remembering Mui AP, is it High 8-C or 8-B)

So i think the aura never damaged someone far stronger than him
But Mikoto is even weaker than that, she is a normal human.

Last edited:
Mikoto dodged all of Brunhild Eiktobel's attacks, which were faster (no speed equal in-verse after all) and stronger than Koku's are here, that's why she isn't being hit, also, she can use Magnetism to grab his sword ig, if not directlly on the blade she can use iron sand on it

Man, if you can pull a Reiatsu Crush on someone, you do that at the start damn...
How much faster? cause an attack could still be harder to dodge than another even if the latter is slower, kokushibo's Moon breathing cover a decent range with dozens of little blades

Glass cannon problem, huh?

Well as long she playing the ranged attacks and keep up her speed, i think she would be fine?

Glass cannon problem, huh?

Well as long she playing the ranged attacks and keep up her speed, i think she would be fine?
Yeah, If she doesn't put up a shield against koku, he can kill her by breathing. Does she play the long range though? I thought her speed amps were restricted? If thats the case then she's gonna be equal with koku here

Not really restricted, both having MHS+ speed while Misaka had a speed amp but nowhere close to blitz everything

And said the speed amp was applied to her base too, not only in A.A.A version

Not really restricted, both having MHS+ speed while Misaka had a speed amp but nowhere close to blitz everything

And said the speed amp was applied to her base too, not only in A.A.A version
If speed is equalized and then she amps herself then it'll be a blitz if I'm seeing things correctly, She jumps from athletic human to supersonic with her amps. If speed is equalized then Kokushibo is gonna get lowered down to athletic human whilst she can go up to supersonic, In which case koku wouldn't even be able to perceive her even with the STW

Back