• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Why yes, now i'm going try my best on expanding the match-up for the top three upper moons, but unfortunately for Doma he seems more harder to use so it will take a long time find a good opponents for him, unlike Akaza (i found many good opponents for him but for now u'm giving him a break) and Kokushibo (so far only two, Overhaul and this one, Misaka)

Also using the lower tier of Index is fun no cap, so i'll prolly start making some of matches for the verse (mainly with Mugino and Misaka first), however for this one i'm unsure so i'm giving this a shot, if its running well then nice, but if its a mismatch then at least i tried lel

Summary would be added later

• Base Misaka is used
  • Lightning Strike is allowed (only from low to mid output so no 7-C/highest output)
  • Speed are equalized
  • Both are in-characters
  • Misaka have a limited prior knowledge on Kokushibo regeneration
  • Place: The damaged street of Kyoto, Night time, raining weather
  • Starting Range: 100 meters
  • Win via anything!!
  • Railgun: 0
  • Moon Demon: 0
  • Inconclusive: 0

images

VS
Kokushibou.600.2668009.jpg

Last edited:
My man koku getting a match lets go, Does she open up with her lightning strikes? Cause even if its baseline it'll one shot and also bypass koku's regen due to the gap between 7-C and baseline 8-A is huge. Assuming she doesn't open with that, What does she use in character? I'll list Koku's advantages for now:
He's got regen that won't be bypassed by them with the exception of their lightning strikes, He can spam everything in his arsenal and he also has spammable danmaku with decent range, He can predict opponent's movement with STW by reading their muscles which acts as a sort of precog, And they have no answer to Koku's aura as well which is one of the most potent in the KnY verse. He's also very acrobatic and has hundreds of years worth of skill.

I mean, even if its 7-C it wont straight up oneshot since natural lightning doesn't discharge its entire energy in a single path.
Koku is only a little above baseline due to upscaling, even if her lightning is baseline 7-C, It'd be 58 times stronger than koku cause baseline 7-C is 5.8 kilotons

Humans can survive lightning that contains 1 billion joules, for example. Its the same principle

However, I noticed that his dura is unknown, so she can oneshot with anything really, except his neck.

Bruh I just realized koku's dura with his body is unknown, Didn't Gyomei and sanemi had to open their marks to even tore his kimono off?

Honestly him being unknown with his body is dumb, But alr so if she can one shot with literally anything and then destroy his neck with her lightning attacks, whats koku doing here?

Well because of koku's F tier profile, She can one shot with anything cause his dura is unknown with his body, Idk how she's destroying the head though

Well because of koku's F tier profile, She can one shot with anything cause his dura is unknown with his body, Idk how she's destroying the head though
Hold up on that, i asked can she do anything to the regen if we restricting the lightning, and can A.A.A countering the regen because DontTalk bring this up

I looked at her profile and she's got Law manip, subjective reality and probability manipulation. Unless she doesn't use those or they aren't too potent, this is a stomp

I mostly asked about the A.A.A. because I didn't read the OP good enough

The A.A.A. has stuff like flamethrowers and liquid nitrogen emitters, so she had ways around the regen with it. She could also just grind him to dust with iron sand.

However, with the A.A.A. she has flight, which is a huge R.I.P. on Moon Boy.

Well, i don't think flight would matter, i think?

I mean Kokushibo having See Throught World would know how to hit her, but i dunno i'm not that good on explanation

Well, i don't think flight would matter, i think?

I mean Kokushibo having See Throught World would know how to hit her, but i dunno i'm not that good on explanation
Meh, due to speed equal Mikoto is much faster, MUCH FASTER, so his precog is kinda meh here (and the battle can't be added btw)

Back