• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
The only thing in her profile that's MHS+ Is her lightning though, if speed is equalized kokushibo will get reduced down to athletic human as that is her regular speed, and then with water wings she becomes supersonic. You can make Her start with water wings so she start at supersonic and then kokushibo will get reduced to supersonic instead of athletic human and then she can't amp herself anymore, since the only amp she's got is up to supersonic.

The only thing in her profile that's MHS+ Is her lightning though, if speed is equalized kokushibo will get reduced down to athletic human as that is her regular speed, and then with water wings she becomes supersonic. You can make Her start with water wings so she start at supersonic and then kokushibo will get reduced to supersonic instead of athletic human and then she can't amp herself anymore, since the only amp she's got is up to supersonic.
Ah, i guess thats fair

Luckily the stage was in raining weather so she can pop up the water wings in anytime, but i'll make her start with it

Alr so their equal in speed then. I'll have kokushibo, First off since they are equal in speed kokushibo should have no problem dodging her attacks, STW lets you perceive faster characters than you slower, In equal speed it'll be a big deal, Since they're also equal in speed it'll be hard to dodge kokushibo's attacks, They cover a decent range and each slash contains small moon shaped blades that can also slice you if you're careful, Both of them are glass cannons to each other but kokushibo has regen to make up for it. Here are scans of kokushibo's breathing:
4c884638a07ca27a63def0895ff83a023929f2edr1-300-300v2_00.jpg
main-qimg-ac5880b8e62e2156fdd0df4e93156191

e69f3f60e845e29794dfd398c0316e411400087fr1-1242-898v2_hq.jpg

68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e6177732e636f6d2f776174747061642d6d656469612d736572766963652f53746f7279496d6167652f64693544383034524630646741673d3d2d3234392e313632656630373865313234386230653831393836383133383235312e6a7067

These slashes are also spammable for him, He has infinite stamina, High-mid regen. Since she has no calc for her multi-city block section, I'm assuming she's baseline (Idk for sure I'm just assuming, feel free to correct me) And kokushibo is way stronger than douma who upscales to baseline. He's also a very skilled swordsman and fighter in general, He's been alive for hundreds of years and has a lot of experience with fights, He has instinctive reaction too, Add precog into that and misaka will have a hard time hitting him. She can restrain with her LS but koku can just rip himself apart and then regen. And there's still kokushibo's regen which paralyzed mui who has paralysis inducement resistance. Although he later overcame it, it could just be him having reactive evolution.

How much faster? cause an attack could still be harder to dodge than another even if the latter is slower, kokushibo's Moon breathing cover a decent range with dozens of little blades
Brunhild is MHS, while Koku is Normal human here, it's a gap in the 10000x, i really doubt a bit of danmaku will change it that much, she is used to it from dealing with Fre/nda's explosives when she was really tired and after that she fought Mugino who also used a bit of danmaku in their fight

Also, her water wings only change her flight speed, they aren't a speed amp like Luffy's Gear Second for example so adding them here is kinda moot.

Anyway, speed problems aside:

She can restrain with her LS but koku can just rip himself apart and then regen. And there's still kokushibo's regen which paralyzed mui who has paralysis inducement resistance. Although he later overcame it, it could just be him having reactive evolution.
She can cover his entire body with iron sand, there wouldn't be much room to rip himself apart (i am sure there are pics of the Kaiju-Sized puppet she did in her profile, a human sized ball should be no problem), with info about his regen it's totally possible she would use it from the start as killing via frying isn't something she does to sentient beings (specifying because the AIM Burst does not count)

Brunhild is MHS, while Koku is Normal human here, it's a gap in the 10000x, i really doubt a bit of danmaku will change it that much, she is used to it from dealing with Fre/nda's explosives when she was really tired and after that she fought Mugino who also used a bit of danmaku in their fight

Also, her water wings only change her flight speed, they aren't a speed amp like Luffy's Gear Second for example so adding them here is kinda moot.

Anyway, speed problems aside:

She can cover his entire body with iron sand, there wouldn't be much room to rip himself apart (i am sure there are pics of the Kaiju-Sized puppet she did in her profile, a human sized ball should be no problem), with info about his regen it's totally possible she would use it from the start as killing via frying isn't something she does to sentient beings (specifying because the AIM Burst does not count)
He isn't, He's suprsonic and he is supersonic because of speed equalization, Speed equalization will also reduce her reaction speed by the same amount of multiplier so the gap wouldn't be that big. I see.

And how durable are the iron sand? Also just because she'll start with it doesn't mean she'll succeed, Kokushibo still has hundreds of years worth of experience and skill, Very potent precog, and instinctive reactions.

I mean as long its not a speed blitz i think this match would be fine

Otherwise Misaka matches need to be removed because said reason (The Tsuna one was outdated)

He isn't, He's suprsonic and he is supersonic because of speed equalization,Speed equalization will also reduce her reaction speed by the same amount of multiplier so the gap wouldn't be that big. I see.
No? from the Versus Thread Rules:

"The combat speed of that faster character is assumed to be equalized to the combat speed of the slower character. Every other speed the faster character has is reduced by the same multiplier. This includes the speed of any attacks, projectiles, reactions, perception, flight etc.

His combat speed will be equalized to Mikoto's, so Athletic Human, Supersonic is just her flight speed.

Only the faster character gets the multiplier reduction, which wouldn't matter here as i said before, the gap from Mikoto's reaction and combat speed is in the 10000s.
And how durable are the iron sand? Also just because she'll start with it doesn't mean she'll succeed, Kokushibo still has hundreds of years worth of experience and skill, Very potent precog, and instinctive reactions.
The iron sand's dura doesn't matter much here, she will be holding him in place so it will be totally impossible to attack or even move.

Just using a huge number doesn't matter much to skill you know? But yeah Mikoto is casually smarter than him by a hundred times and can use 360° attacks casually.

Alsso, Gunha is so much better to fight KNY characters.

No? from the Versus Thread Rules:

"The combat speed of that faster character is assumed to be equalized to the combat speed of the slower character. Every other speed the faster character has is reduced by the same multiplier. This includes the speed of any attacks, projectiles, reactions, perception, flight etc.

His combat speed will be equalized to Mikoto's, so Athletic Human, Supersonic is just her flight speed.

Only the faster character gets the multiplier reduction, which wouldn't matter here as i said before, the gap from Mikoto's reaction and combat speed is in the 10000s.

The iron sand's dura doesn't matter much here, she will be holding him in place so it will be totally impossible to attack or even move.

Just using a huge number doesn't matter much to skill you know? But yeah Mikoto is casually smarter than him by a hundred times and can use 360° attacks casually.

Alsso, Gunha is so much better to fight KNY characters.
I was under the assumption water wings makes her go full on supersonic.

Alright then, this match is invalid. As misaka stomps due to her reaction speed being way higher combat speed, and by speed equalization rules it cannot be added, when a major reason a faster character loses is because of a speed advantage the slower character had that the faster character wouldn't have to deal with normally. it cannot be added.

Koku can dodge, and he's very good at it. And it does matter since he can slash it before it covers his whole body. or just rip himself apart and then regen.

It absolutely does, Kokushibo has been alive for hundreds of years and has been hunting down slayers for that amount of time, he'll logically be more skilled as time goes on. And you haven't provided me any reasoning on why she'd be more skilled, being smarter doesn't matter with what I'm saying, I'm saying skill, not intelligence.

I'm gonna leave this to DontTalk, if he agree that this is stomp due of the speed rule then we can move on to the next Koku matches i would created later

As for To Aru vs Demons, is there any good 8-A chars to use against Koku? Because i checked Gunha and hr doesn't have any way to counter the regen
Otherwise i would make Mugino vs Akaza, both doesn't have any of speed amp or whatsoever so the future match are likely safe

High-Mid regen say no unless he has some way to counter
Not everyone is an Oni in KNY man, just use a normal human for Gunha, Mugino also isn't good to fight an Oni.

I was under the assumption water wings makes her go full on supersonic.

Alright then, this match is invalid. As misaka stomps due to her reaction speed being way higher combat speed, and by speed equalization rules it cannot be added, when a major reason a faster character loses is because of a speed advantage the slower character had that the faster character wouldn't have to deal with normally. it cannot be added.
I mean, she can't win due to that aura you know? The paralysis and the fear aren't that important, but it would cause a lot of internal damage and eventually kill her, unless the range is 10 or so meters.

Koku can dodge, and he's very good at it. And it does matter since he can slash it before it covers his whole body. or just rip himself apart and then regen.
I mean, there is a high chance Mikoto will be able to remove the sword from his hand using her magnetism, a la Eustass Kid, due to his lifting strength being weak af.

It absolutely does, Kokushibo has been alive for hundreds of years and has been hunting down slayers for that amount of time, he'll logically be more skilled as time goes on. And you haven't provided me any reasoning on why she'd be more skilled, being smarter doesn't matter with what I'm saying, I'm saying skill, not intelligence.
How much more skilled? Like, what could he do before those 500 years and what can he do now? Cause just being alive for long and fighting isn't a skill feat, fighting hundreds to thousands of randoms is also kinda meh.

Touché, intelligence isn't skill, but then skill wise she has a super precise use of her powers, her accuracy with her railgun even when being casual is already super good, thanks to her radar she can react and deflect to shrapnel she didn't see, or fight Brunhild as i said before but this one she also used the iron sand around the floor to know where she was alongside the radar, well there are a dozen or so extra feats here if you want

Not everyone is an Oni in KNY man, just use a normal human for Gunha, Mugino also isn't good to fight an Oni.
Eh, even so i'm not interested using Gunha lel, and i'm mainly focusing on the demons since some of the humans pages in KnY outside from the MC and some of the hashiras needed a clean-up/overhaul

I mean, she can't win due to that aura you know? The paralysis and the fear aren't that important, but it would cause a lot of internal damage and eventually kill her, unless the range is 10 or so meters.

I mean, there is a high chance Mikoto will be able to remove the sword from his hand using her magnetism, a la Eustass Kid, due to his lifting strength being weak af.

How much more skilled? Like, what could he do before those 500 years and what can he do now? Cause just being alive for long and fighting isn't a skill feat, fighting hundreds to thousands of randoms is also kinda meh.

Touché, intelligence isn't skill, but then skill wise she has a super precise use of her powers, her accuracy with her railgun even when being casual is already super good, thanks to her radar she can react and deflect to shrapnel she didn't see, or fight Brunhild as i said before but this one she also used the iron sand around the floor to know where she was alongside the radar, well there are a dozen or so extra feats here if you want
They are kinda important.

He can grow another one, his sword is his BDA.

He was like the second best swordsman in the greatest era of the demon slayers before he was a demon and then trained for hundreds of years.

He's skilled with her railgun but not in H2H, Reacting and deflecting isn't skill, And you mentioned it was thanks to her radar which makes the feat more invalid. And the feats on the respect thread aren't skill feats, they're strength feats and other stuff like showcasing her abilities

He's skilled with her railgun but not in H2H, Reacting and deflecting isn't skill, And you mentioned it was thanks to her radar which makes the feat more invalid.
What? Do you think skill is limited to cutting and punching? And why it being her radar makes the feat invalid?

What? Do you think skill is limited to cutting and punching? And why it being her radar makes the feat invalid?
Because she used something else to achieve a feat, not with her own skill, And I never said she isn't skilled in general, because I never brought up in general skill, The only thing I was talking about was H2H feats and CQC feats since this is what this fight will evolve into, and sniping isn't a H2H combat feat.

Because she used something else to achieve a feat, not with her own skill, And I never said she isn't skilled in general, because I never brought up in general skill, The only thing I was talking about was H2H feats and CQC feats since this is what this fight will evolve into, and sniping isn't a H2H combat feat.
It will not get to CQC because she will not allow it, info + starting range and she has no reason to allow a swordsman to get in CQC with her.

It will not get to CQC because she will not allow it, info + starting range and she has no reason to allow a swordsman to get in CQC with her.
How is she stopping kokushibo? Kokushibo can always close the range by pursuing her, and he'd see her attacks from a mile and dodge them easily due to his stupid skill and stupid potent precog. Plus kokushibo is stronger than her AP-wise too. So how will she not allow kokushibo to do it?

Plus she doesn't have prior knowledge on kokushibo's strength, precog and skilled, All she knows is that he can regen

I'll make the next Koku match against Kai Chisaki today or tomorrow, until then we can abandon this and request it to be closed as mismatch

Thats irrelevant. Their cells are being destroyed on a sub-atomic level. Assuming they can regen even a hand from this state would be NLF.
What state? You can erase someone's arm from existance, that's not stopping them from using regen to create another one, the destroyed arm is gone, the remaining body can create a new one.

Like, i said she can't destroy their whole bofy at the same time, if she could you would be right, but she can't and that's what i pointed.

Back