• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Koishi Komeiji ( Touhou Project) vs Misogi Kumagawa ( Medaka box )

Yep like title said

F76E64C8424A56FA3A48A9E3423A9A0F3D46812C

vs

22f7f7440da3a7028c37fb255e8eb5a7.jpg

Unconscious Requiem :

All Fiction : Fantarain, Pain to 12

Incon :

Last edited:
Hmm, idk if you know, but the Touhou series is getting several CRTs that are boosting 'em, one of them simply needs a couple more approvals from other staff members before they can be applied. Am not sure if the CRT will affect Misogi's Booker Maker + All Fiction Combo, but is probs better safe than sorry and check 'em out just-in-case.

Also, barring that, what can Koishi can do against Misogi? In Misogi's match against Yukari, the latter had something that could kill him for good, but Koishi doesn't have anything that could help against All Fiction bringing him back to life.

Also, barring that, what can Koishi can do against Misogi? In Misogi's match against Yukari, the latter had something that could kill him for good, but Koishi doesn't have anything that could help against All Fiction bringing him back to life.

So I think it's Koishi incon/wincon then

Last edited:
Kumagawa still curbstomp tho, Kumagawa can endlessly revive with his All Fiction, when he realize there's Koishi, he will use his concept hax to obliterate Koishi.

Kumagawa still curbstomp tho, Kumagawa can endlessly revive with his All Fiction, when he realize there's Koishi, he will use his concept hax to obliterate Koishi.

Big problem is that Koishi's ability is Passive and even he notice her once he'll forget her immediately
Also Hi ( how I forget to greet you ) , didn't see you for a while man

Oh yeah, how could I forget. Though it depends if Koishi want to be seen, in a fighting scenario, I believe she does want to be seen. Didn't see me for a while huh? Well hello there.

Last edited:
Oh yeah, how could I forget. Though it depends if Koishi want to be seen, in a fighting scenario, I believe she does want to be seen. Didn't see me for a while huh? Thanks man.

Aight then I'll check the dialogue both bullet hell and fighting game let's see if I can find any mention about her ability
because I'm not sure those playable characters remember Koishi after the incident or not and one thing there no more statement about her ability so hard to answer this
Or there will be another clusterfluck thing if they're remember after the incident end They're just resist her memory manipulate

I'll answer soon

Well sorry mate No answer for this
All reason for her appear in people sight's is.....

In 2hu 11 SA ( Extra stage ) : She know about what Reimu and Marisa did in former hell she even know Kanako gave power to okuu so she's just want power too til these 2 girl show up so They're start fighting

in 2hu 13.5 : She's interesting in the incident and want to fight then Miko see her so they're start fighting then Koishi become famous and Koishi feel good for it so she's keep fighting

in 2hu 14.5 : She's interesting in incident again and she choose Mary's phone call tale to be her urban legend and try to scare people with that, Most of the characters she interact are hear her voice then notice her due to she try to scare them

in 2hu 15.5 : can't say much she has a little her own dialogue

So conclusion : She can make people notice her yes but those all are happen by incidents so she know/interesting what happen in Gensokyo too
what about no incident around in Gensokyo what she does ? : Well can't say anything even 2hu supporter can't answer this due to She's never appear in Manga and most of source we can find is in Game's dialogue

So I'll leave it up to guy should I set the Scenario or not So we can make this match more interesting

Also it seem can't find anything about Those who interact her are still remember her not because dialogue didn't say much about it
oh only one who can remember her is Suika

unknown.png

Last edited:
Shit Do we forget Koishi has subconscious manipulation and her Nep that will make opponent extremely hard to interact her ?

Can't make heads or tails of this match, tbh. Book Maker + All Fiction Combo is weirdly effective but NEP is too weird for me to figure out if Misogi attacks can even stick. Koishi's forget me hax might affect Misogi in a weaker way than usual due to him having vague resistance towards mental-based hax, but Koishi's hax might be layered and be stronger than Misogi's resistance.

Okay, let's talk about Koishi's win-con. Her Manipulation of the subconscious isn't enough to put Misogi down, let's get that out of the way first. But she's totally capable of incaping Misogi forever by sheer AP alone, figuratively and literally due to Youkai Immorality. Anything else?

So what does that mean for this match? Does that mean if Misogi blinks once, he'll immediately forgot and not notice the existence of Koishi or that once she leaves her line of sight then she'll immediately leave his memories or both?

Her NEP is outdated af. What the NEP is saying is that Koishi cannot be remembered by the mind, some degree of NEP.
it's not outdate dude someone change it a few months ago
which.... she's is the only one who has newest standard nep in 2hu
change by who I already forget now

So what does that mean for this match? Does that mean if Misogi blinks once, he'll immediately forgot and not notice the existence of Koishi or that once she leaves her line of sight then she'll immediately leave his memories or both?

it can be both she also can just instant disappear and re-appear again behind opponent it's one of her move in fighting game
which I don't know is it relate to her unconscious manipulate or not

look like after this match end we should has Koishi revision man but that after important CRT is finish

it's not outdate dude someone change it a few months ago
which.... she's is the only one who has newest standard nep in 2hu
change by who I already forget now
No, the NEP exist like...years ago or sum, the NEP already exist.
I think Koishi will appear infront of Misogi to fight. Misogi then use the combo and it's GG.

... Goodness, it is frankly weird that the self-proclaimed 'Good Loser' is capable of pulling victories that none of the other god-tiers can hope to do cuz of CIS which is also mixed with PIS. Does this mean that this is a stomp for Misogi?

If so is there another 2hu that fares a better chance against him... which is not Reimu or Sakuya since Fantathinks Misogi can't defeat 'em even with his combo. Flan? ... Would say Junko but Misogi gets insta-killed due to her passives. Anybody else?

I think Koishi will appear infront of Misogi to fight. Misogi then use the combo and it's GG.

Nope I checking victory quote one by one in fighting game it seem like a lot of them resist to Koishi's memory manipulate due to can remember in later game
a few of them can even notice while she's unconscious mode too

Will it even matter? I mean... SBA has a character will view their opponents as enemies, who they have to assume wish to cause them severe harm such that losing could have any range of dire consequences, i.e, Misogi won't screw around with All Fiction and would immediately go for Bookmaker + All Fiction EE in the very instant that Koishi appears as once again, it is his starting move, and it seems like Koishi's type of NEP won't help with his combo either.

Will it even matter? I mean... SBA has a character will view their opponents as enemies, who they have to assume wish to cause them severe harm such that losing could have any range of dire consequences, i.e, Misogi won't screw around with All Fiction and would immediately go for Bookmaker + All Fiction EE in the very instant that Koishi appears as once again, it is his starting move, and it seems like Koishi's type of NEP won't help with his combo either.

and what prevent him from passive forget/unnotice her and instant disappear eh ?
don't forget she has

unknown.png

And her hax work against who already resist mind hax

Last edited:
Simple. Misogi can summon his bookmaker screw inside of people instantly via All Fiction, which is the only reason on why he has such a massive win count. If she appears in his LoS, she gets screw'd and gets reduced to Misogi's level and gets her abilities sealed as well. She also can't put Misogi down for good unless she's down for endlessly killing him forever until the 24hr incap win-con happens.

Simple. Misogi can summon his bookmaker screw inside of people instantly via All Fiction, which is the only reason on why he has such a massive win count. If she appears in his LoS, she gets screw'd and gets reduced to Misogi's level and gets her abilities sealed as well. She also can't put Misogi down for good unless she's down for endlessly killing him forever until the 24hr incap win-con happens.

Aight then

so vote count now

In my opinion Koishi doesn't have a valid wincon, it's not like she could infinite incap Misogi before he uses his combo and as mentioned above she won't be able to dodge the screw once he uses it, after that the AP advantage goes away and Koishi's hax apparently cannot be used offensively. Looks like a stomp to me

No, Koishi in character will let her be seen because she's childlish af. Kumagawa seals her power and it's done.
then how it's outdate when someone just update her nep type !?
It's not even a NEP tbh. What kinda NEP is only nonexistence to the mind?

Back