• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Knight Run revisions "My Hero"

First_Witch

VS Battles
Retired
So yeah, Episode 1 "Hero" finished recently in english so its time for some upgrades.

They are really small though...

General AP upgrades
As promised, the changes are small. The first thing is a small upgrade from city level to city level... + This scales to all top tiers, witch we currently only feature. So yeah, this scales to all current Knight Run profiles.

Dry specific upgrade
Dry Leonhard specificly cemented himself as the current god tier of the verse (As of the current translated arc) and will get a new AP key thanks to Bambis Calc

Nothing crazy here, so i hope this wraps up as fast as possible

Rejected, my calc is incorrect because I said so.

In all honesty this is fine, apply at will.

Considering how straight forward this one is, i think i can apply the changes now. Thanks for your sign ups~

Back