• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Knight Run Planet Level Upgrade (Dry only currently, really)

First_Witch

VS Battles
Retired
With the current pace of the KR translations, I might as well kick the most "controversal" thread outta the way. So yeah, Planet level Knight Run for the following:

Red Apple:

ZSzLJ0L.png

cJj3RWN.png

Red Apple, as the scans explain, are bombs designed to be a surefire way to kill any AG's, even those that would brush off planetary destruction. This is relevant, because certain characters actually survive this.

fhkaF6c.png

TljRuqX.png

Now to a supporting argument:

Sophia Vista:

Sophia's (No profile too, lazy bum) whole shtick is being something akin to the personification of a planet. Necessary scans can be found here, its quite long so i packed it into a imgur link instead.

Conclusion:

Only Dry would scale to this currently, as hes the defacto god tier of the series right now, but with tons of non god tiers scaling to Sophia, that will change.

Profile in question would be 5-B with his Mandala key.

5-C as per Bambis Revision

Fire resistance and absorbtion via Authority of Fire

Last edited:
With the current pace of the KR translations, I might as well kick the most "controversal" thread outta the way. So yeah, Planet level Knight Run for the following:

Red Apple:

ZSzLJ0L.png

cJj3RWN.png

Red Apple, as the scans explain, are bombs designed to be a surefire way to kill any AG's, even those that would brush off planetary destruction. This is relevant, because certain characters actually survive this.

fhkaF6c.png

TljRuqX.png

Now to a supporting argument:

Sophia Vista:

Sophia's (No profile too, lazy bum) whole shtick is being something akin to the personification of a planet. Necessary scans can be found here, its quite long so i packed it into a imgur link instead.

Conclusion:

Only Dry would scale to this currently, as hes the defacto god tier of the series right now, but with tons of non god tiers scaling to Sophia, that will change.

Profile in question would be 5-B with his Mandala key.
agreed

i didnt understand the supportive argument but the main argument seems blatant to me ig

agreed

i didnt understand the supportive argument but the main argument seems blatant to me ig
Yeah i get that, KR tend to be unnecessarily verbose sometimes. Long story short, Sophia is basically the avatar of the Ice Planet Vista, meant to control and weaponize it. Shes basically the planet itself.

Shit i realize that the scans there were out of place. The third scan is actually the second and the second scan the third. Or not, seems to have fixed itself. Imgur is weird

I don't think they literally mean "brush off planetary destruction" in the way you seem to be interpreting it, tbf. The implication I got was that some amount of these plants would be left on the chunks of the world, since this is just fragmentation of a world as opposed to, say, pulverization. Additionally, they mention using lots and lots of these bombs, so I don't think that the character tanked literally all of the 5-B destroying force.

I don't think they literally mean "brush off planetary destruction" in the way you seem to be interpreting it, tbf. The implication I got was that some amount of these plants would be left on the chunks of the world, since this is just fragmentation of a world as opposed to, say, pulverization. Additionally, they mention using lots and lots of these bombs, so I don't think that the character tanked literally all of the 5-B destroying force.
Hm, but it would be fair to say that they nosell a single bomb right? So can I, scale them to a thousand of planet level then? That would still be moon level if i did my math correctly

I don't know how many bombs they used. They definitely took at least one bomb, yeah, and it would be a substantial portion of Planet level energy, I just can't really say how much.

I argue to just take baseline Planet level and divide it by 1000 (Because thats the number dropped in the scan) and say they are at least that level, because Red Apples are superior to G-Bombs by design.

Eh. As a possibly it works, sure.

Aye, it'd be just above baseline Moon level.

I agree with Bambu, but we should also account surface area, as the plants or whatever they are might not even actually tank the whole energy output of a single bomb.

That is also a good point. Do we ever get a really good POV of an explosion, something that might be used to get a radius of it? Additionally, I don't suppose there are interim panels where the guy is shown relative to the blast he took?

I agree with Bambu, but we should also account surface area, as the plants or whatever they are might not even actually tank the whole energy output of a single bomb.
Now this is something I can't really agree on. See, the objective in those scans is not to destroy the planet, but to whipe out any AG's left on and inside of it. It would be stupid for humanity NOT to concentrate their weapons in at least the general direction of the enemy. I find it hard to believe that of the 1000(!) bombs, that not one of them has been at least point blank/ significantly close to its actual target.

This is also fair. They were aiming for the guy and not the planet, even if they would ultimately destroy the planet.

I rescind my last comment, I'm fine with "Possibly 5-C", though if you can get materials to calc a lower end, I think that'd be reasonable.

No, like I said, I think "Possibly 5-C" is fair. The more likely chance is that these explosions occurred at least one meter from him, meaning it would be High 6-A, but uh... given the lack of options for specifically calculating it, 5-C is fine.

God bless your heart then, can I uh... Expect you in future KR revisions then? That would... That would make my life easier you know

God bless your heart then, can I uh... Expect you in future KR revisions then? That would... That would make my life easier you know
You may expect to be disappointed, but if you want you can grab me and I'll check in if I have time/am not dead.

Back