• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

All good things are three. Lets remain on three for a while (Knight Run page overhauls)

First_Witch

VS Battles
Retired
Continuing from here. This is the final overhaul thread and the longest running one because I have to do them one by one. This thread is proposing the shipment of the overhauled Knight Run pages, starting with the main character Anne Mayer.

Here is her terrible and lackluster profile

And here is her shiny hopefully marginally better profile.

I will do the rest of the profiles one by one, because I'm a lazy geriatric schmuck and this is the best I could do. Time to take a break afterwards

Not gonna use the game renders?
I will continue using them for Pray, Blue Beetle and Fear, but I haaaated Anne's and Drys and only used them for consistency. I'm far happier with pictures drawn by the original artist.

This is admittitly pretty selfish of me, and if everyone disagrees with my opinion I dont mind changing back

If I could save time in a bottle, the first thing that I like to do.

Is to not spend everyday bumping. But here we are

If I could save time in a bottle, the first thing that I like to do.

Is to not spend everyday bumping. But here we are
Why not jus go ahead and apply it. CRT’s technically only need 2 staff approvals, counting the OP

Yes, 2 Staff approvals. I only have one though. And even if I still was one, I cant approve my own shit lmao, that sounds like an corruption nightmare (And I was a Chat mod, we didnt had power back then either)

I know literally nothing about this verse, but the new file looks good, to say the least.
Scans and references are there, and I trust the new ratings will check out with the other files she scales to once they get fixed, or so I understand.

Back