• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Knight Run Upgrade: Moon level Knight Run

First_Witch

VS Battles
Retired
Part 2 Of the Physical Knight Run makeover.

Continued from here, as established, every character is roughly on the same physical level thanks to my scaling proposal. Now to the next step: Upgrading every character within that scaling chain to possibly Moon level. The necessary details can be found in this thread. This thread has been accepted as well as a "Likely 5-C" feat, so the only thing left is to determine how the characters scale to this.

Due to the uncertain and pretty close to baseline value of the feat, only a handful of character would scale directly to Moon level, namely Dry Leonhard, Pray Mayer, Hyperion, Blue Beetle and Fear, as they scale Dike (Refer to the first link about the scaling as to why). Characters physically weaker would downscale. While those weaker Characters are still capable of harming Dike, they are generally treated as inferior to him physically. I'm not familiar with how we do numerical downscaling from one tier to another when the gap is mathematically so small, so I'm open for suggestions.

Tl: Dr

Physically powerful Knight Run characters will get a "At least low 6-B, likely 5-C" tiering.

The Weaker section gets a "At least low 6-B, likely High 6-A+".

Last edited:
If there's no calc and the feat is effectively treated as baseline only out of borderline guesswork out of a lack of details, whoever downscales would be best just being High 6-A+, yeah.

Figured as much. Thanks for clarifying though. One more Staff member and I consider this accepted then.

Great, thank you Andy and Oven for your evaluation. I can take a small breather for now, as part 3 will take a while...

Back