• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Kisame has an advantage in speed and AP and is also more versatile.

He can create a huge water sphere to take the advantage (he becames faster), can get stronger absorbing energy too.

I vote for him

M3X said:
Kisame has an advantage in speed and AP and is also more versatile.

He can create a huge water sphere to take the advantage (he becames faster), can get stronger absorbing energy too.

I vote for him
And she can manipulate that water to her advantage not to mention her water body intangibility. This is essentially lesser Hallibel vs Kisame again. Also Fishman Island is just loaded with water correct me if I'm wrong? That's a plus for kisame because he works better underwater but so does Juvia.

Well dude, I cant replie you because I know nothing about FT. But is just a water body?

M3X said:
Well dude, I cant replie you because I know nothing about FT. But is just a water body?
Her body can disperse into Water on contact at will and seemingly passively. Also The whole point of Kisame fighting underwater is to make himself faster and drown his opponent. He can't drown her while she's underwater.

Hmm, jist like Suigetsu. Yeah, this is truth but he will be much faster than her. How she can damage Kisame?

So?

Being only slightly stronger doesn't mean you're unharmed by slightly weaker attacks.

What is Kisame scaling to? Because Juvia scales from fighting and wounding a High 7-A (1.2 gigatons) that wasn't holding back.

Well, if this is the case, he can do the same thing with her as he is much faster and the fight is underwater wich makes him faster.

M3X said:
Both Kisame's AP and Dura are higher than her stats.
He's barely stronger by the Jellal Calc. And she's capable of genuinely harming Ice Devil Slayer Gray who scales to a 1.2 Gigaton feat.

EDIT: NINJA'D

She scales to that meteor feat, right? I saw it was less than 600mt. She is 7-A not High 7-A

M3X said:
Well, if this is the case, he can do the same thing with her as he is much faster and the fight is underwater wich makes him faster.
Her intangibility is still a thing.

Also does Kisame get faster than his land speed in the water or his swimming speed. Because Gai and Bee were still reacting but simply weren't fast enough due to water slowing them.

She doesn't fully scale to 1.2 gigatons and is at least as strong as the likes of Lucy and Lisanna who can harm High 7-As.

Both AP and Dura seems the same then. I mean, Kisame scales far above than 600mt as he can fight and harm V2 Bee who can stomp Sasuke.

I dont know how Kisame can deal with her water body, but he has the speed advantage. Kisame should scale to the current Mach 5k calc (wich is gonna be upgraded to 6k) while base and is even faster underwater. She needs to react to stop him in the water?

Back