• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

An Akatsuki member fights a weird ice fox thing (Kisame Hoshigaki vs Glaceon)

koopa3144

He/Him
Goofy Ahh match-up
  • Fight takes place on Tortimer Island
  • Fused with Samehada Kisame and Vaporeon are being used.
  • The starting distance is 10 meters.
  • Speed is equalized.
  • SBA for anything else.
Shark Man (4.3 Gigatons) : 0
Kisame Hoshigaki | Render anime | Pinterest | Imagenes de naruto ...
Ice fox (4.34 gigatons) : 0Incon: 0

Last edited:
Water Absorb, I'll swap it to Hydration if it makes things too uneven.
Water Absorb makes all of Kisame's jutsu pretty much useless and on top of that the giant water bubble he fights in works against him here since Vaporean will be constantly healing in it and also becomes invisible and partially intangible when submerged.

Water Absorb makes all of Kisame's jutsu pretty much useless and on top of that the giant water bubble he fights in works against him here since Vaporean will be constantly healing in it and also becomes invisible and partially intangible when submerged.
Well He still has things like his Chakra Absorption and Supernatural Willpower to help him stay in the fight and he does have a few other technics he could use if he realizes Vaporeon heals from his water based moves.

Well He still has things like his Chakra Absorption and Supernatural Willpower to help him stay in the fight and he does have a few other technics he could use if he realizes Vaporeon heals from his water based moves.
All of his best techniques are water based and that's the vast majority of them. I don't think his Absorption will even work on Vaporean because it doesn't have Chakra, just like what happened when he tried to use Water Shark Bomb on Guy's Hirudora and got ****** by it.

Welp, I think I'm gonna swap Vaporeon for Glaceon to make things a little more fair.

Welp, I think I'm gonna swap Vaporeon for Glaceon to make things a little more fair.
Low-key that might actually make things worse since if Glaceon gets stuck in Kisame's bubble the whole thing will pretty much instantly turn into ice due to Glaceon's body temperature.

Low-key that might actually make things worse since if Glaceon gets stuck in Kisame's bubble the whole thing will pretty much instantly turn into ice due to Glaceon's body temperature.
It's better than passively invalidating 90% of his moveset at least.

Does tajutsu count as fighting moves🫣🫣
I don't think so.
Snow Cloak. Ngl I forgot how hidden abilities worked and for some reason thought Pokemon could have two abilities at once.
So once Glaceon sets up Hail then it will have a huge evasion boost and passive damage constantly on Kisame. It might sound like bullshit but I remember weather abilities still working underwater when you're Diving in Pokémon.

Back