• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kirito vs the terrarian

ok, so not voting yet but stating some facts since i'd like to hear Kirito's side first

Kirito scales to 44 tons, Terrarian scales to 90ish, with an added 10% difference from potions

Terrarian has the thorns potion, which inflicts melee damage back at the enemy
also has a variety of range options (Arrows, explosives, shurikens, snowball machine gun, boomerangs to name those more rellevant) while Kirito doesn't have much on that front

the former also has the ability to summon two intangible slimes as support

Lastly, the Terrarian can fly to a degree

ok, so not voting yet but stating some facts since i'd like to hear Kirito's side first

Kirito scales to 44 tons, Terrarian scales to 90ish, with an added 10% difference from potions

Terrarian has the thorns potion, which inflicts melee damage back at the enemy
also has a variety of range options (Arrows, explosives, shurikens, snowball machine gun, boomerangs to name those more rellevant) while Kirito doesn't have much on that front

the former also has the ability to summon two intangible slimes as support

Lastly, the Terrarian can fly to a degree

hey overlord is this against the rules?

If i find out how to make kirito win more than the terrarian and i change the rules for that.

Would it be against the rules (assuming i make kirito have more wins by changing the rules without making it a stomp?)

since it seems the terrarian has more wins than kiritio right now.

I just want to know that's all.

Because i remember something similar happened and The_Impress said i was rigging the match.

I mean is that against the rules if i make it so that someone wins more since the other character is having more wins than my favorite character. so i'm changing the rules to make my character win.

i mean is it against the rules if i'm making my favorite character have more wins but i'm not trying to make it a stomp, just my favorite character having more wins than the other character by changing the rules.

yes, that would by definition be rigging the match

though why would that be against the rules even though your not trying to make it a stomp your just trying to make your character have more wins?

although is changing the rules to make it less of a stomp but not making it so the other guy wins. is that fine?

also what about setting the match to make your character win but not making it a stomp?

Okay rigging the match is bad if your doing it while the debate is going on

but what about setting the match as long as it's not one sided/a stomp?

So anyway the Terrarian has many ways to win this fight this honestly might be a stomp.

Kirito can basically not hit the Terrarian due to range + Terrarian's ability fly to a degree

Terrarian has far more versatility and can win in pretty much any situation here. If Kirito charges at them, they can just range Kirito and play with him. Even if they fight close up Terrarian has longer range with some weapons.

Kirito's regeneration gets nullified here meanwhile Terrarian has Low-Mid

Terrarian can put him on fire, freeze him, decrease his stats (while increasing their own), etc

I could go through every advantage Terrarian has here but like bruh.

Kirito is just a dude with two swords

also what about setting the match to make your character win but not making it a stomp?

Okay rigging the match is bad if your doing it while the debate is going on

but what about setting the match as long as it's not one sided/a stomp?
though why would that be against the rules even though your not trying to make it a stomp your just trying to make your character have more wins?

although is changing the rules to make it less of a stomp but not making it so the other guy wins. is that fine?
So anyway the Terrarian has many ways to win this fight this honestly might be a stomp.

Kirito can basically not hit the Terrarian due to range + Terrarian's ability fly to a degree

Terrarian has far more versatility and can win in pretty much any situation here. If Kirito charges at them, they can just range Kirito and play with him. Even if they fight close up Terrarian has longer range with some weapons.

Kirito's regeneration gets nullified here meanwhile Terrarian has Low-Mid

Terrarian can put him on fire, freeze him, decrease his stats (while increasing their own), etc

I could go through every advantage Terrarian has here but like bruh.

Kirito is just a dude with two swords

okay then. i'm sorry

but phoenks could you answer my questions from the above.

they came into my mind because sometimes i feel like when i set up a match i make the rules so that my favorite character wins more.

Although i make sure that it's not a stomp because then the match won't be added and because that's against the rules.

Changing the rules somewhat so it isn't a complete stomp is not against the rules. Making the rules tailored to make a specific character win, is however, not allowed.

Changing the rules somewhat so it isn't a complete stomp is not against the rules. Making the rules tailored to make a specific character win, is however, not allowed.

and that includes setting up the match? even if it's not a stomp?

this is making me worried because i make matches a lot and i'm worried about bias and stuff now that i think of it.

they came into my mind because sometimes i feel like when i set up a match i make the rules so that my favorite character wins more.
Although i make sure that it's not a stomp because then the match won't be added and because that's against the rules.

This is a rule violation. Yeah.

and that includes setting up the match? even if it's not a stomp?

this is making me worried because i make matches a lot and i'm worried about bias and stuff now that i think of it.
Yes, obviously. Tailoring the match to make any specific character win, even if it isn't a stomp, is still not allowed.

then how the **** am i supposed to set up a match without bias and stuff.
By not setting up a match for your favorite character to win. If you make a match where your favorite character is literally meant to win don't make the match.

By not setting up a match for your favorite character to win. If you make a match where your favorite character is literally meant to win don't make the match.

okay so if i have a favorite character then how to set up the match without bias and stuff.

By setting up matches you simply think are cool and not paying attention to who wins or loses. I make matches with my favorite characters against people I am genuinely curious if they'd win against.
then how the **** am i supposed to set up a match without bias and stuff.

Although something funny about this. You can learn very quickly that maybe the other character wins anyway.

Then that just means the character is stronger than the other lol. As long as it ain't a stomp I don't think anyone cares.

the more time i spend making matches and stuff the more i'm starting to think about maybe i should just stop making matches just to avoid causing trouble.

though i still wish to make matches but all this info i'm collecting is making me worried especially about my past matches (they were not stomps of course cause they got added)

You basically just admitted all of your matches were biased and rigged from the beginning lmao.

I'd say don't worry that much about it. Keep making matches if you like. Just accept that our characters will not always win. In fact, that's what's fun about it imo. Learning how certain characters interact with each other.

So yeah my vote is on Terrarian if this somehow isn't a stomp

This seems like a stomp in all honesty based on what Overlord said. Kirito has no real ranged options and the Terrarrian has such a large and diverse kit that ***** Kirito over in every way that it's basically not fair.

Yeah, Kirito is a dude with two swords and -5 range options. The Terrarian is not going to have issues getting up close and nuking.

This seems like a stomp in all honesty based on what Overlord said. Kirito has no real ranged options and the Terrarrian has such a large and diverse kit that ***** Kirito over in every way that it's basically not fair.
Yeah, Kirito is a dude with two swords and -5 range options. The Terrarian is not going to have issues getting up close and nuking.

You basically just admitted all of your matches were biased and rigged from the beginning lmao.

not really

i just worry that they could be

after all this guys. I do have one match left that i made here that i want to see the results/discuss

but after this

i think i should just take a break on match making and just have some "Fun and Games" or the general discussion.

Those kinds of things should not cause any problems.

after all this guys. I do have one match left that i made here that i want to see the results/discuss

but after this

i think i should just take a break on match making and just have some "Fun and Games" or the general discussion.

Those kinds of things should not cause any problems.

what do you think guys of this idea?

Back