• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Alright so, Kirito being a game avatar gives him some considerable advantages. HP Bar, Healing Potions and Crystals, Critical Hits, Status Inducement, Resistances to Pain. He's definitely not winning skill here but that shouldn't be that big of an issue when he can approach the situation by brute forcing Chisato and healing the damage away or forming a plan since even though he's not as trained, still has formal kendo training and can contend with someone who got Top 8 in the kendo nationals.

So yeah I vote Kirito unless someone brings up Chisato stuff.

Alright so, Kirito being a game avatar gives him some considerable advantages. HP Bar, Healing Potions and Crystals, Critical Hits, Status Inducement, Resistances to Pain. He's definitely not winning skill here but that shouldn't be that big of an issue when he can approach the situation by brute forcing Chisato and healing the damage away or forming a plan since even though he's not as trained, still has formal kendo training and can contend with someone who got Top 8 in the kendo nationals.

So yeah I vote Kirito unless someone brings up Chisato stuff.
Did you check the AP stuff Because I’m worried about the 7 times ap thing again considering I only see baseline Kirito 9-B which is below chisato’s stuff, it seems bigger Than the seven times thing

Dang kirito is baseline? coulda sworn he had a feat but it's whatever.

Back