• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kirito vs Gilgamesh 2: Electric Boogaloo

Xmark12

FC/OC VS Battles
Retired
Well, I mean, if this thread is anything to go by...

Kirito

vs

Gilgamesh (Fate Series)

Rules:

• Star King Kirito at his peak vs Original/Alive Gilgamesh at his peak.
  • Speed equalized.
  • In-character.
  • Win by whatever the two would do in-character to win.
  • The battle takes place in space.
  • The battle starts at Gilgamesh's max Gate of Babylon range.
Score:

King of Stars: 0

King of Heroes: 0

Inconclusive: 0

Alicization kirito copy
Gilgamesh2567

Pretty sure Kirito tries to freeze, then has Gilgamesh's everything explode in his face

Hm, yeah. Even if he does resist freezing, can he resist freezing that can freeze beings that casually live at the edge of the universe (2 degrees off from absolute zero)?

I mean he hung out in the territory of nil for a while and doesn't have any problems being in a void without space-time so logically a place like that would be absolute zero via being a wiithout even the space for heat or radiation to move through

You know this is ap stomp, you can just put kirito to the 4-B nasuverse charcater, but that would be hax stomp.

Why would he need to resist a Hax from someone he can use a huge amount of dura negating weapons against

Or even better and more to the point, pulling Enuma Elish would warp the ice out of existence along with Kirito. Precog would allow him to know exactly where and how to strike anyhow

For reference Full power Gil doesn't fork around

Yeah full power gil would kinda know Kirito is much stronger, since he listens to sni, and instantly chain with enkidu and use enuma elish while throwing out every durability negating and spatial cutting weapon he has.

All the while riding around on his ship of light

"Original/Alive Gilgamesh at his peak" is the 5-A one

Xmark12 said:
Hm, yeah. Even if he does resist freezing, can he resist freezing that can freeze beings that casually live at the edge of the universe (2 degrees off from absolute zero)?
Was this place actually stated to be cold or that people freeze upon entering, or are you just treating it as the temperature of space? Because outer space isn't cold by default, each particle in space has an incredibly low temperature but there are too few particles for the body to transfer heat to.

@Blahblah yes, multiple times.

Also to be fair, Kirito would have Incarnation Barriers set up ahead of time (Though I'm not sure if those can protect against dura negging weapons) and Incarnation would mess with Gilgamesh's weapon spam anyways.

In any case, both actually just need one clean hit to take each other out. Gilgamesh with a dura negging weapon/Enuma Elish and Kirito with... any attack honestly. He can even do a flash freeze + life succ like Eugeo can do too if he wanted in this situation.

Also Enkidu wouldn't realy do much considering Kirito can just flex a bit and they'll be broken. He isn't divine, he's still human. Course Gil has plenty more stuff he can use to slay Kirito, which doesn't make this a stomp, but just reiterating that Kirito has a massive AP advantage here.

Doesn't really matter

Gil has a ton of durability negating weapons he can open up portals to directly next to Kirito, Ea, and the ability to know what works before it happens.

Not sure how that leaves room for being frozen.

He also has a ship that flies at ftl speeds

Don't know if this kirito has flight

Also isn't this Kirito basically worshipped, that should give him divinity

Kirito can fly. He can also casually outspeed MFTL+ ships.

Also

I know he had those speeds I mostly brought it up since I didn't think he could fly

Back